Sikhism

Big_Tera

Thanks for the videos

I have also heard this commonly by Hindus that Sikhism shares alot of beliefs with Hinduism such as reincarnation, karma. And because Hinduism is the oldest religion these beliefs must have have come from Hinduism and so Sikhism is a mixture of the Hindu faith.

I believe Sikhism to be a Separate religion that I have no doubt as the Bani came directly from God to Guru Nanak Dev jI. But what is the best answer to give to Hindus who claim this?

Thanks for the videos

I have also heard this commonly by Hindus that Sikhism shares alot of beliefs with Hinduism such as reincarnation, karma. And because Hinduism is the oldest religion these beliefs must have have come from Hinduism and so Sikhism is a mixture of the Hindu faith.

I believe Sikhism to be a Separate religion that I have no doubt as the Bani came directly from God to Guru Nanak Dev jI. But what is the best answer to give to Hindus who claim this?

You could argue that Islam and Christianity are no more than riffs on Judaism, but you'll be hard pushed to find a Muslim or Christian who is happy to concede that their faith is a different shade of Judaism.

Thanks for the videos

Read my post again.