Sign in to follow this  
SadSingh

Shocking Video Of 'shiromani Ragi' Balbir Singh With 'noormal Guru'

wow i cant believe this

The following video has surfaced online showing

Shiromani Ragi Bhai Balbir Singh in feet of

Ashutosh Jha, the Noormehal cult pseudo-Guru.

Shocking video of "Shiromani Ragi" Bhai Balbir Si:

https://www.sikh24.com/2015/08/22/shocking-video-of-world-renowned-ragi-bhai-balbir-singh-with-noormehal-pseudo-guru/

I just heard of it too.

I am really depressed now at the halaat of our Kaum.

Unbelievable

I bought a CDs loaded with his tracks last month. What to do with it now?

Edited by Singh4Liberty

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Shriomani raagi needs Shiromani chittar. Is he not of Nihung background? If so, his local chaoni or relevant Dal should be out to do some jhatka practice for such vile betrayal. I am sure this story will take on an interesting development as time goes on.

Rulda Singh was spot on - the government has agencies sitting there finding ways to demoralize and utterly decimate the Sikh psyche. The likes of RSS and other such groups seem to have a cache of such tricks up their sleeve and will release them as part of a psychological warfare. Not too long ago, Ragi Harjinder Singh was caught doing keertan at a Radhasoami wedding as well.

Good strategy: Never let the Sikhs rest. Divide them, cause in fighting, buy out all of their leading figures, destroy the rest who cannot be bought, poison them from their stages using their own parchariks, dilute and pervert their history and Gurbani. Make sure no unity ever occurs and make sure some incident or other keeps them in panic, divided and scattered. If there is an event that does unite them, use their leaders to divide them again. Use Maryada and other differences to divide them.

• Like 1

Inexcusable. Using the out of this world bairaagmai Shabad Hazare to describe him??????

What is the world coming to!

Guru Sahib Sumat bakhsan to Balbir Singh. After all of these years of Kirtan Seva as well!

• Like 1

wow i cant believe this

The following video has surfaced online showing

Shiromani Ragi Bhai Balbir Singh in feet of

Ashutosh Jha, the Noormehal cult pseudo-Guru.

https://www.sikh24.com/2015/08/22/shocking-video-of-world-renowned-ragi-bhai-balbir-singh-with-noormehal-pseudo-guru/

I have just watched this video and I can't believe my eyes.

Please, I urge you all to watch this video again and see what happens at 3.49 minutes. It shows someone is handing Bhai Balbir Singh some money in the form of notes which goes straight to his pocket! I think apples/some fruit is parshaad. I might be wrong but it looks like he was paid to do what he has done so they could make a video to sikhan nu barkaan vaste. I am so shocked at this. Corruption and corrupt people are so vile and cancerous they simply don't want to go away. They are like a malignancy. No radiation or chemotherapy treatment has the power to cure this malignancy!!

I have also been watching some videos of sikhs marrying muslims or others in the gurdwaras, on the youtube. I somehow don't think they are all real. They have been so well choreographed that even bollywood is no match to them. I think these videos are also work of those that are trying to decimate the sikh religion all over the world and not only in India. In fact, I have been studying these videos for their authenticity and I have my doubts. They are making these videos to mislead our youth. It's is not only our youth that needs to wake up, it is time for the whole quame to wake up now before it is too late.

I dread what is coming next!

Edited by pushpinda
  • Like 1

I have also been watching some videos of sikhs marrying muslims or others in the gurdwaras, on the youtube. I somehow don't think they are all real. They have been so well choreographed that even bollywood is no match to them. I think these videos are also work of those that are trying to decimate the sikh religion all over the world and not only in India. In fact, I have been studying these videos for their authenticity and I have my doubts. They are making these videos to mislead our youth. It's is not only our youth that needs to wake up, it is time for the whole quame to wake up now before it is too late.

I dread what is coming next!

No, those are just incredibly slick, well-produced and edited wedding videos. There's no conspiracy on that front. Some Panjabi girls want to be in their own Bollywood film, lol, and the closest they get to realising that dream is to have their wedding day shot in a particular romanticised way that lives up to that aesthetic.

• Like 1

Just heard his excuse.

Said he didn't know where he was going.

Didn't know who he was seeing.

Didn't know who autotush was.

Once there, didn't know how to use his legs and walk away.

Didn't know how not to bow at the feet of someone he's just been put in front of.

Lets just hope nobody ever places a gun in Bhai Balbir Singh's hands and drives hime anyway near a school. I'm pretty sure he will not know how not to shoot some children dead.

• Like 3

Maybe there's a reason behind this? Maybe he didn't know who he was at the time?

Why th need to kneel in front of any holy person?? no excuses. Many other ways to show respect. Toshi chap is dead now anyway.