Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SadSingh

Shocking Video Of 'shiromani Ragi' Balbir Singh With 'noormal Guru'

30 posts in this topic

I just heard of it too.

I am really depressed now at the halaat of our Kaum.

Unbelievable

I bought a CDs loaded with his tracks last month. What to do with it now?

Edited by Singh4Liberty

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Shriomani raagi needs Shiromani chittar. Is he not of Nihung background? If so, his local chaoni or relevant Dal should be out to do some jhatka practice for such vile betrayal. I am sure this story will take on an interesting development as time goes on.

Rulda Singh was spot on - the government has agencies sitting there finding ways to demoralize and utterly decimate the Sikh psyche. The likes of RSS and other such groups seem to have a cache of such tricks up their sleeve and will release them as part of a psychological warfare. Not too long ago, Ragi Harjinder Singh was caught doing keertan at a Radhasoami wedding as well.

Good strategy: Never let the Sikhs rest. Divide them, cause in fighting, buy out all of their leading figures, destroy the rest who cannot be bought, poison them from their stages using their own parchariks, dilute and pervert their history and Gurbani. Make sure no unity ever occurs and make sure some incident or other keeps them in panic, divided and scattered. If there is an event that does unite them, use their leaders to divide them again. Use Maryada and other differences to divide them.

1 person likes this

Maybe there's a reason behind this? Maybe he didn't know who he was at the time?

Inexcusable. Using the out of this world bairaagmai Shabad Hazare to describe him??????

What is the world coming to!

Guru Sahib Sumat bakhsan to Balbir Singh. After all of these years of Kirtan Seva as well!

1 person likes this

wow i cant believe this

The following video has surfaced online showing

Shiromani Ragi Bhai Balbir Singh in feet of

Ashutosh Jha, the Noormehal cult pseudo-Guru.

https://www.sikh24.com/2015/08/22/shocking-video-of-world-renowned-ragi-bhai-balbir-singh-with-noormehal-pseudo-guru/

I have just watched this video and I can't believe my eyes.

Please, I urge you all to watch this video again and see what happens at 3.49 minutes. It shows someone is handing Bhai Balbir Singh some money in the form of notes which goes straight to his pocket! I think apples/some fruit is parshaad. I might be wrong but it looks like he was paid to do what he has done so they could make a video to sikhan nu barkaan vaste. I am so shocked at this. Corruption and corrupt people are so vile and cancerous they simply don't want to go away. They are like a malignancy. No radiation or chemotherapy treatment has the power to cure this malignancy!!

I have also been watching some videos of sikhs marrying muslims or others in the gurdwaras, on the youtube. I somehow don't think they are all real. They have been so well choreographed that even bollywood is no match to them. I think these videos are also work of those that are trying to decimate the sikh religion all over the world and not only in India. In fact, I have been studying these videos for their authenticity and I have my doubts. They are making these videos to mislead our youth. It's is not only our youth that needs to wake up, it is time for the whole quame to wake up now before it is too late.

I dread what is coming next!

Edited by pushpinda
1 person likes this

There's a reply to it on YouTube.

Edited by simran345

I have also been watching some videos of sikhs marrying muslims or others in the gurdwaras, on the youtube. I somehow don't think they are all real. They have been so well choreographed that even bollywood is no match to them. I think these videos are also work of those that are trying to decimate the sikh religion all over the world and not only in India. In fact, I have been studying these videos for their authenticity and I have my doubts. They are making these videos to mislead our youth. It's is not only our youth that needs to wake up, it is time for the whole quame to wake up now before it is too late.

I dread what is coming next!

No, those are just incredibly slick, well-produced and edited wedding videos. There's no conspiracy on that front. Some Panjabi girls want to be in their own Bollywood film, lol, and the closest they get to realising that dream is to have their wedding day shot in a particular romanticised way that lives up to that aesthetic.

1 person likes this

There's a reply to it on YouTube.

Link?

1 person likes this

Just heard his excuse.

Said he didn't know where he was going.

Didn't know who he was seeing.

Didn't know who autotush was.

Once there, didn't know how to use his legs and walk away.

Didn't know how not to bow at the feet of someone he's just been put in front of.

Lets just hope nobody ever places a gun in Bhai Balbir Singh's hands and drives hime anyway near a school. I'm pretty sure he will not know how not to shoot some children dead.

3 people like this

Maybe there's a reason behind this? Maybe he didn't know who he was at the time?

Why th need to kneel in front of any holy person?? no excuses. Many other ways to show respect. Toshi chap is dead now anyway.

He asked for apology. Guru and Sangat is forgiving.

I won't try to cast any doubt on sincerity of his statement.

Before going on a witch hunt it would be wise to play a mental game of devils advocate and consider opposing views. What he says could very well be true and if so it means he was just being respectful.

Rss also know that we have a very strong paranoia and are quick to make decisions rather than analyse situations and be more understanding.

Sikhs make mistakes and the limitless beauty of Guru Sahib is that GuruJi forgives.

1 person likes this

Not sure what faith you're talking about but Sikhi will never be hurt. Quote from Bhagat Puran Singh Ji says it best,"Stop these mockeries. Do not be so anxious to save Sikhi. Rest assured Sikhi will take care of itself, your only concern should be to save yourself." Also I said limitless beauty of Guru Sahib what is wrong in that? Sikhi isn't an Abrahamic faith like Islam Christianity or Judaism where if someone does something wrong they are eternally condemned without exception. If someone asks for forgiveness you are absolutely no one to cast doubt on their sincerity unless there is clear evidence to show that they are being malicious and unsincere. This incident that occ7reed could have been targeted to get him to go there in hopes to get footage or simply very very very poor decision making and observation skills. Keep in mind he is in Punjab and not UK or USA where it's easier to distingish social situations, there are so many Hindu folk and non Sikhs in Punjab, it is reasonable to assume his red flag didn't go off at the time for the situation as it would haven for most people.

Neither of us have enough information to make informed enough decisions so go to your fridge and get a cold glass of water and chill.

It's quite ironic that I pointed out paranoia and you go to say I'm receiving a check from Raagi Balnir Singh lol. My only connection is I love his kirtan but I don't idolize anyone nor put anyone on a pedestal so I was able to acknowledge the fact that he could have been paid to go there but with the latest statement I wouldn rather take his word for it until evidence surfaces that says otherwise. Such evidence hasn't surfaced and thus I wont take the mentality of a nindak to deliberately put negativity into someone else,s mouth.

1 person likes this

No, those are just incredibly slick, well-produced and edited wedding videos. There's no conspiracy on that front. Some Panjabi girls want to be in their own Bollywood film, lol, and the closest they get to realising that dream is to have their wedding day shot in a particular romanticised way that lives up to that aesthetic.

Sad but true. Traditional Punjabi wedding is only in the past. Now they try to recreate a carefully choreographed Bollywood wedding. They marry a Muslim thinking he's Salman Khan and she is his heroen. Can't help but knod my head everytime I see these weddings. This Bollywood wedding bimaari has infected Sikhs all over the west. Sikhs in India have not been so inspired by this yet. But seeing as how Indian Sikhs like to copy NRIs its just a matter of time before this Bimaari reaches India.

2 people like this

What Bhagat Puran Singh is getting at is low avasta Sikhs such as myself getting hot headed and trying to save Sikhi in our own ego. His quote has multi dimentional meaning and you should re read it while understanding it doesnt condone being a pacifist who doesnt take action.

There you go again with your assumptions.

What would he get out of backstabbing Sikhs? How is he a Baba? Please explain his intentions and why he would want to do this? If he were receiving money was it a one time thing just for the video or is he on a periodic payroll? If he is on a periodic payroll what is his long term objective? Curious how this RSS agent has infiltrated. Please share your wisdom

1 person likes this

The video, which brought Bhai Balbir Singh's act to light, starts off by Bhai Balbir Singh sitting at the feet of Ashutosh Jha. In an instance he folds his hands before Ashutosh and bows his head before Ashutosh. In the response video, Bhai Balbir Singh ji is seen reading a script prepared either by himself or by someone else to provide an explanation for going to Ashutosh. Yet Bhai Balbir Singh ji never explains why he is treating Ashutosh as holy man in his response video. In his response video, he admits its him in the video by saying, I was taken by some sangat who loved by kirtan to meet a Sant. Bhai Balbir Singh is very careful to not say anything not written on the script. At the end Bhai Balbir Singh, does not apology for his actions, but apologizes for hurting the feelings of sangat, who may have been hurt by the original video. I have to stress the point, Bhai Balbir Singh ji never explains why he is sitting in the feet of a person he doesn't even know.

Its very hard to believe Bhai Balbir Singh ji did not know, who Ashutosh was and only heard of Ashutosh today; after 5 years. Bhai Balbir Singh says in his response video, he met Ashutosh five years ago, which would make it 2010 give or take a year. Back in July of 2006, Ashutosh supporters stopped traffic at the Bhandari Bridge, Amritsar for nearly 5 hours. In August of 2007, The Khalsa Action Committee developed a plan to make Sikhs aware of Ashutosh misbehaviours in Sirsa. Khalsa Action Committee was joined by major Nihang Dals to take on this seva. Back in August 2002, the then Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, Ranjit Singh ji, made it very clear for Sikhs to break all ties with Ashutosh and his followers. This was directed after a violent clash had taken place in 2000 involving the Ashutosh followers. Further, Shaheed Bhai Darshan Singh ji was shot dead in a peaceful protest by the police during a protest in Ludhiana, Punjab back in December of 2009. The news of this murder by the police and the reasons for the protest were wide spread in the Sikh communities around the world. The list of the events to where Bhai Balbir Singh ji would have heard of Ashutosh is long and I can't possibly list all of them here. Any reasonable person or Sikh would say Bhai Balbir Singh would have heard of Ashutosh at the time he committed his wrong acts. But let's say for some impossible reason, Bhai Balbir Singh ji did not know of Ashutosh and was never told of how and why Shaheed Bhai Darshan Singh ji gave his life for Sikhi Bhai Balbir Singh ji would have put a lot of faith in the sangat, who took him to Ashutosh because he didn't even ask who this sant was before Bhai Balbir Singh was sitting in the feet of, folding his hands and bowing his head before, receiving Ashutosh blessing in the form of two apples, and then getting up to bow down to the sant (ashutosh). I mean, any reasonable Sikh would ask the name of the person he is bowing before. Who was this sangat that Bhai Balbir Singh put blind faith in and walked into Ashutosh dera and bowed down too, without asking any questions?

You guys need to calm the fook down. This is hazoori ragi bhai Balbir Singh ji we're talking about. Until the full truth surfaces, get off your high horses.

Its pretty clear from the vid how uncomfortable he is. He doesnt want to be there. This is nothing like Bhai Sahib. He is never seen without his blue dastar. Why is he so under-dressed for such a formal meeting with ashutosh? Out of formality he shows respect to the man but nothing more. Do you see him bowing at ashutoshs feet like the others?

Also when the hindi dude says something about kirpa hui, Bhai sahibs response contradicts the man. Kirpa de kirpa. Not ashutoshs kirpa.

All im saying is, before the whole truth comes out, do not jump to conclusions and insult bhai sahib. He has done a crazy amount of seva. Been in the company of Sant Jarnail Singh ji. Constantly sings the praises of Dasam Pita.

Am i really the only one who seems to think this is all too fishy?

You guys need to calm the fook down. This is hazoori ragi bhai Balbir Singh ji we're talking about. Until the full truth surfaces, get off your high horses.

Its pretty clear from the vid how uncomfortable he is. He doesnt want to be there. This is nothing like Bhai Sahib. He is never seen without his blue dastar. Why is he so under-dressed for such a formal meeting with ashutosh? Out of formality he shows respect to the man but nothing more. Do you see him bowing at ashutoshs feet like the others?

Also when the hindi dude says something about kirpa hui, Bhai sahibs response contradicts the man. Kirpa de kirpa. Not ashutoshs kirpa.

All im saying is, before the whole truth comes out, do not jump to conclusions and insult bhai sahib. He has done a crazy amount of seva. Been in the company of Sant Jarnail Singh ji. Constantly sings the praises of Dasam Pita.

Am I surprised to be sworn at by personality lovers of Bhai Balbir Singh for presenting a break down of events surrounding the incident; not at all!!!! This is another case of shock (grief), starting with denial (Am i really the only one who seems to think this is all too fishy?), anger (You guys need to calm the fook down.), bargaining (Out of formality he shows respect to the man but nothing more.), depression ( will come soon), and lastly acceptance, but with twisted reasoning.

The Sikh sangat saw this same process when Darshan Ragi was caught on video insulting Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji; Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani. Those who loved the character could never fathom Darshan Ragi saying such words to the Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and about Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. The sangat to this date have denied it and those who accepted his insults toward Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji, rationalized it in their minds. Though there is a difference in both cases. Darshan Ragi flat out denied saying anything wrong against Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and in this new incident with Bhai Balbir Singh ji, we have him admitting it, it was him in the video. People are attached to personalities and this is nothing new. Happens in every religion, social club, industry and was the case from the beginning of time. Anyone that stood up against Darshan Ragi was slandered by his sangat and "cursed" by their revengeful God. The same attitude has begun in this incident involving Bhai Balbir Singh; let the nindaks do Bhai Sahib's slander. Although I wouldn't put Darshan Ragi and Bhai Balbir Singh in the same category because Darshan Ragi clearly created a hostile environment between brothers to cover his own wrong actions. I hope Bhai Balbir Singh doesn't take the same course of action and goes down the humility path, which so many Sikhs love and respect him for doing in the past three or so decades. One poster said, Bhai Balbir Singh apologized for his wrong actions. This false, Bhai Balbir Singh only apologized for hurting the feelings of anyone disturbed by the video.

Attach your forehead to the feet of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and you will not regret bowing down before the true Guru. Everyone else can and most likely will make mistakes. Their personality, views, thoughts, and actions change with karma written on their foreheads. Only Gurbani and Guru Sahib is worthy of bowing before.

1 person likes this

Hmm... I get the impression the ragi in question may have been leant upon to meet this individual by another party, for reasons that are becoming apparent: sowing discord in the hearts of the sangat, demoralising the faith of people who hold certain religious figures in high regard. It's all guesswork but it's not beyond the realms of possibility. BTW, I've no idea who the ragi is, so I'm not defending his actions. Most people on here know about my forthright opinions on "holy" men, lol.

2 people like this