Singh Great Role Model For The Future

singh598

Freedom to choose I suppose. If he wants to grow a beard and keep uncut hair under a turban, then I guess he's free to do so. I agree, it does send out mixed messages.

I have also seen he wears a large kara. If he wants to keep turban and hair as part of his fashion, what is the need for a large kara. I do believe he has the freedom to do as he pleases but they are being careless in their choices and sometimes I believe they purposely want to send out mixed messages.

That's why it's imperative we encourage critical thinking and education for young Sikhs so they can make up their own mind, instead of relying on celebrities or lesser sorts to "guide" youngsters.

We should be our own role models. Never pin hopes on somwthing as fallible as Man. It will never end well.

Maybe the singhs here do not mind his portrayal as they believe he is giving a ‘cool’ image for them. I remember topics posted here of harnaam kaur, and there was more disapproval expressed towards her actions from singhs and kaurs alike. Strange.

Maybe the singhs here do not mind his portrayal as they believe he is giving a ‘cool’ image for them. I remember topics posted here of harnaam kaur, and there was more disapproval expressed towards her actions from singhs and kaurs alike. Strange.

If that's their rationale for turning a blind eye to his failings, then they're being foolish. They probably assume he's paving the way for them to get in the good books with hot girls or something, lol, I don't know.

I don't know this guy and have no affiliation. I have seen excerpts of his book and his videos. There is a great deal of positive and also talent (not in this video necessarily) and given his other work i would think even he's aware of that with respect to this video. He's also likely accepting of the lack of talent around him that is attempting to appeal to masses. This video seems to suggest a positive message overall to likely a very young and simple target audience. The video seems to mock the very superficiality being portrayed at the beginning.

There are things that make me cringe at times but knowing his approach in other places puts a very different lens on him.

What is it that he actually said and what was the context? I would be surprised if he was insulting.

I can guess but I'm curious what it is that bothers people? I encourage you to view his other videos. Some cringe worthy stuff. However, much positive 'humble' insight in line with sikhi that overshadows the negative.

And what did he mean by that?

Could it simply be that 'A relationship with the opposite gender does not equate to kam but rather is part of Sikhi'?

It could be read other ways as well. But look at his other work and it would be difficult to read it in a negative manner. Does this mean he's perfect. I'm quite certain he'd be the first person to tell you he's far from. But we should ensure feedback is intelligent and thought out as he's way ahead of most when it comes to insight.

Nice video above. I'd forgotten about that. The words and thoughts make an anthem worthy of study and contemplation.