Nobody Can Learn Anything On This Website

JagsawSingh

A few minutes ago, in another thread, I asked something very spiritual that I, as a person, so much needed guidance about in my quest to be a true Sikh and understand things better.

Within a 20 seconds, the thread was locked.

From a very personal level I feel so disappointed because now I'm wondering where and how I'm supposed to learn such important things (in case your wondering my question was how does one attain the body, mind and earth balance of samadhi).

Away from the personal level though, I feel so angry and dissapointed that the Mod or Admin that locked that thread could have done so without even having the intellect to understand the beautifull spirituality of the question. This anger and disspointment then naturally leads to shock. Shocked that such a person could have been entrused with moderating such a wonderfull forum for Sikhs across the globe to learn about Sikhi. This shock then, naturally, leads to an awakening. A realisation that if my spiritual hunger for knowledge about Sikhi is not allowed to be fed here than what exactly is the point of being here.

The answer, of course, is that there is no point.

I will take my religious quest to find out about samadh and blissfull states elsewhere. We have here, on this forum, a moderator who, within 20 seconds locks and bans threads in which spiritual questions are asked but does absolutely nothing about the 10 million threads making disgusting hate crime abusive remarks about other religions.

If the rest of you sane, fair-minded Sikhs feel the same you should follow me out of here.

Goodbye.

Brother Jagsaw Singh,

I understand you being disheartened. But let me tell you one thing, relax and cool down, it is not worthy at all geting disturbed by these petty things.

Usually we judge others with the parameters of our budhee. No 2 people are on a same consciouss level, that is why there is so much difference of opinions, hatred, and malice.

Who are we to judge anybody?

Are we faultless?

Are we perefct?

If not, then why so much dispaly of moorakhta, and point others?

And all this that I am saying, I am not at all diirecting you, Jagsaw jee.

You are a good,noble and a soft hearted person.

Just think, the mod is also a human being, with all his plus and minus points, not forcefully he becomes better, by getting this nice sewa as a mod.

It may take time to him, to grow to your level. You see, we are all learners here. We have to have the attitude of humility and being and giving a helping hand to the best of our ability, to anybody who may need it.

You see, even being near and living with a mahapurukh or a gurmukh, does not guarantee, that our chit gets cleansed...

So what to say of others, the rest of the world.

Wahiguru is an Ocean of Daya Meher, of goodness; and, if we are ever to merge in Him, we should start right here cultivating these basic divine virtues of His, because only water can blend with water, oil with oil, so is our surtee with that Shabad.

As some mahapurkh once said, apart from forgiveness and love, what else can we give to our fellow beings? They are already cursed by the Nature to an extent.

So we must do good to all, maybe at some point they realize their mistake, or even if they may do not realize that, but we should have our consciousness clean, in the sense that, at least I have been sincere and given my best.

You see, we have the bad habit of depending our state of peace of mind, on others opinions, which is certainly not good, neither advisable.

The world is full of negativity, let them be as their manmukhta tells them to behave, sooner or later, they will have to pay.

Nothing goes unnoticed by the wise Nature, howsoever we may try to give a touch of make up to our deeds, we are only cheating ourselves in the long run.

And as per your question, of knowing and understanding spirituality, you are right, nobody can tell you anything, neither here, nor any other place...

Why?

Because, again we go to the point that, spiritual understanding is individual and something very personal, because it depends on the purity we have within us each one of us.

It may happen, you see something crystal clear, and you may try to expalin it someone, but that person will never understand or accept that, on the contrary he may laugh and demean you...

Spiritual understanding is not like cutting a birthday cake and sharing it with others which all can eat and taste its sweetness.

This awareness, is not got by sharing or trying in giving it to others, it is something to work it out within us, with two necessary elements, 1st is His Grace, and 2nd, is the jugtee of His Simran.

Does not the Bani say: Prabh ka Simran, gyan, dhyan, tat budh.

From positive people we can at most get inspired, but, the gyan, the bliss, the peace, the cleansing of our dirty mind... in one word, even Wahiguru, the source of everything, can be easily got, with the repetition of His sweet Name.

So brother relax, and engage some time of your day, in His bhajan bandagee, and then see the difference.

Having Him with us, who else or what else do we need?

Sat Sree Akal.

Brother Jagsaw Singh,

I understand you being disheartened. But let me tell you one thing, relax and cool down, it is not worthy at all geting disturbed by these petty things.

Usually we judge others with the parameters of our budhee. No 2 people are on a same consciouss level, that is why there is so much difference of opinions, hatred, and malice.

Who are we to judge anybody?

Are we faultless?

Are we perefct?

If not, then why so much dispaly of moorakhta, and point others?

And all this that I am saying, I am not at all diirecting you, Jagsaw jee.

You are a good,noble and a soft hearted person.

Just think, the mod is also a human being, with all his plus and minus points, not forcefully he becomes better, by getting this nice sewa as a mod.

It may take time to him, to grow to your level. You see, we are all learners here. We have to have the attitude of humility and being and giving a helping hand to the best of our ability, to anybody who may need it.

You see, even being near and living with a mahapurukh or a gurmukh, does not guarantee, that our chit gets cleansed...

So what to say of others, the rest of the world.

Wahiguru is an Ocean of Daya Meher, of goodness; and, if we are ever to merge in Him, we should start right here cultivating these basic divine virtues of His, because only water can blend with water, oil with oil, so is our surtee with that Shabad.

As some mahapurkh once said, apart from forgiveness and love, what else can we give to our fellow beings? They are already cursed by the Nature to an extent.

So we must do good to all, maybe at some point they realize their mistake, or even if they may do not realize that, but we should have our consciousness clean, in the sense that, at least I have been sincere and given my best.

You see, we have the bad habit of depending our state of peace of mind, on others opinions, which is certainly not good, neither advisable.

The world is full of negativity, let them be as their manmukhta tells them to behave, sooner or later, they will have to pay.

Nothing goes unnoticed by the wise Nature, howsoever we may try to give a touch of make up to our deeds, we are only cheating ourselves in the long run.

And as per your question, of knowing and understanding spirituality, you are right, nobody can tell you anything, neither here, nor any other place...

Why?

Because, again we go to the point that, spiritual understanding is individual and something very personal, because it depends on the purity we have within us each one of us.

It may happen, you see something crystal clear, and you may try to expalin it someone, but that person will never understand or accept that, on the contrary he may laugh and demean you...

Spiritual understanding is not like cutting a birthday cake and sharing it with others which all can eat and taste its sweetness.

This awareness, is not got by sharing or trying in giving it to others, it is something to work it out within us, with two necessary elements, 1st is His Grace, and 2nd, is the jugtee of His Simran.

Does not the Bani say: Prabh ka Simran, gyan, dhyan, tat budh.

From positive people we can at most get inspired, but, the gyan, the bliss, the peace, the cleansing of our dirty mind... in one word, even Wahiguru, the source of everything, can be easily got, with the repetition of His sweet Name.

So brother relax, and engage some time of your day, in His bhajan bandagee, and then see the difference.

Having Him with us, who else or what else do we need?

Sat Sree Akal.

Why should he calm down and relax? I find your post to be quite patronizing.

Threads were closed after strings of posts by sachkoj making mockery and attacking akj jathabandi. We edited simran/shake thread and made it available to public again. Sachkhoj - given first and final warning.

Where is the member feedback subforum?

EDIT: nvm, sorry

Brother Big_Tera,

if someone for some reason is standing in the Sun and gets hot, isn´t it but just natural to give that person a shelter and a glass of spring water to get cooled down, or are we giong to give that person a glass of hot milk?

After all, to get angry is to get under the influence of the vikaar of krodh.

And when one is under the mental turbulences of anger, our chit gets clouded. So is the case with the remaining vikaars also.

Gurmat, tell us to overcome them, not to get carried away by them. Once we overcome them, we are the ones to benefit ourselves, as we will be the masters of our minds in all situations. Not only that, but we will be turned out to become gurmukhs from manmukhs.

Then as the mind is subdued with all the vikaars, everything is His Hukum, everything is His bhaana, and we are at peace with ourselves, which is the key to the ultimate True happiness.

So brother, what wrong is it in telling someone to act according to Gurmat to gracefully face negative situations, by engaging oneself in His bhakti, and thus gradually overcome the vikaars?

Sat Sree Akal.

You seem like one of those do gooders that thinks he knows it all. If your such an expert on not getting angry or showing anger.

Then what happened to you in this thread

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/74177-mahima-of-wahiguru-his-nam-his-gurmukhs/?fromsearch=1

You seemed pretty angry to me :huh2: