Latest Grooming News 'vikram Singh' (South Indian And Non Sikh)

You can't just proclaim this man to be 'South Indian' and a 'Non-Sikh' simply because that's what you hope is the case.

I mean lets look at the evidence we have so far:

• The news reports mention the words 'South Asian' not south indian.
  • This is England, not Rajhastan. Here, in this country, 95% of those with the surname 'Singh' are Sikhs.
  • If this was India, and remember it's not - it's England, Singh as a last name among Hindua is more common in the northern part of India than it is in the South.

Therefore, if Proactive has the names of the other family members living at that address I think this would be a good time to post them here.

You can't just proclaim this man to be 'South Indian' and a 'Non-Sikh' simply because that's what you hope is the case.

I mean lets look at the evidence we have so far:

• The news reports mention the words 'South Asian' not south indian.
  • This is England, not Rajhastan. Here, in this country, 95% of those with the surname 'Singh' are Sikhs.
  • If this was India, and remember it's not - it's England, Singh as a last name among Hindua is more common in the northern part of India than it is in the South.

Therefore, if Proactive has the names of the other family members living at that address I think this would be a good time to post them here.

+1

Our people are perpetually venerating their own psychosis. They believe Sikhs can do no wrong, and whenever a Sikh is seen to commit any misdeed, some of us take great pains to shift and unload the guilt onto another party.

Although these approximations concerning his appearance are a bit futile, I must say that this Vikram Singh doesn't look South Indian to me. He possesses the shattered visage and dull yellow eyes of a hard-drinking alcoholic pindu from the Punjab, a look I know very well.

The way some people are taking on here they want him to be sikh. Don't at all agree with mister singh poster, there's no city or village names, just look at the names of the Panj pyar

Someone suggested put his family members names on to show what he is, though that's the most solid proof, but his family members haven't done anything so why should they be highlighted?