Martial Arts/boxing Outlets In Punjab

WJKK WJKF, anyone know any martial arts or boxing equipment suppliers in phagwara or jullundar, I have googled but only shows manufacturers or wholesale, anyone know any shops

Arent you in the uk? Why would you need anything from india?

cheaper

I do Muay Thai and I realized that cheaper is 90 percent of the time garbage. Buy something that is expensive but will last you 7 to 8 years. Good brands are fairtex, twins, top king, boon etc.

If you still want something from india I can give you a guy in Jalandhar.

Btw is this for a gym or personal use?

I do Muay Thai and I realized that cheaper is 90 percent of the time garbage. Buy something that is expensive but will last you 7 to 8 years. Good brands are fairtex, twins, top king, boon etc.

If you still want something from india I can give you a guy in Jalandhar.

Btw is this for a gym or personal use?

I also do muay tha. are the brands you mentioned available in punjab?, raja sports would do well india though it's a Thailand company named after a stadium, Yeh send details. And gear is for muay thai training looking for proper leather goods price

I also do muay tha. are the brands you mentioned available in punjab?, raja sports would do well india though it's a Thailand company named after a stadium, Yeh send details. And gear is for muay thai training looking for proper leather goods price

raja's are pretty scarce though. I like rajas but. Nothing can beat my fairtex gloves. It was a hard pick though lol.

Again india can't compete with thai brands but if your adamant on getting something from india you should contact lordz boxing. They are based in jallandhar. When I went to india in November I was gonna make them make me a 6 foot thai bag but then I didn't have time to go to jallandhar etc.

http://www.lordzboxing.com

That's their website.

not looking to pay sterling though, wana buy From india bruv

Spend it once and it will last you for 5+ years. With india garbage you will have to buy gloves after every 6 months to a year. The quality just isn't there. Just buy some good gloves from Thailand and you won't regret it.

What type of gloves are you looking for? Bag gloves or sparring gloves?