A poem I wrote. Sharing with the mighty sangat. Thank you.

Memories

Remember me in my memories,

I feel no resemblance yet I stem from these. These parasites upon the land. Refusing to elevate, hand in hand.

As the ocean melts into the sand, so I stand, on this path sword in hand. I battle my foes and share my prose and follow Your guiding light. I will send back the darkness and become Master of the night.

These words are only possible, if I am One with Me. Otherwise there would be traits attached, of personality.

This reality is so fickle that it trembles under my gaze. I am the essence that I feel, I am the receiver of my praise.

I am the hole which I dig, a worthless snivelling pig. I am the butterfly upon escape, from the cocoon of its fate. I am the crocodile and the carcass that it eats.

I am the carpenter, the protection on my feet. I stand alone sometimes, sometimes I stand with all. The only thing that is certain, with Me, I will never fall.

Remember me in my memories,

I feel no resemblance yet I stem from these. These parasites upon the land. Refusing to elevate, hand in hand.

As the ocean melts into the sand, so I stand, on this path sword in hand. I battle my foes and share my prose and follow your guiding light. I will send back the darkness and become Master of the night.