Sikhism In Light Of The Bible - The Correction Of Pastor Steven. L Anderson

Guest singh

Guest singh

Recently, a video was posted online from a Christian Pastor, Steven Anderson, in which he not only bashes and insults Sikhism, but also other faiths. Anderson's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5OWC7T_nbM

Simer Singh has provided a rebuttal consisting of Gurbani lines and intelligent points of proof, showing that Anderson's sermon is inaccurate and indeed insulting.

Simer's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc4OH3x-y-k&feature=youtu.be

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion and should be allowed to practice whatever religion they choose, this does not mean that an individual has the right to bash and sling false accusations to prove their own point.

Simer Singh discusses only facts and concepts from a Sikhi stand point. Please take the time out to watch both videos and share with others. The only way to respond to anyone challenging your faith, is with love and fact!

I tend to ignore fundamentalist Christians. When they start going on about the bible all you really need to mention is how much inconsistency there is in there and that pretty much falls apart any decent argument they could conjure.

Very nicely done by the man, he doesn't insult Christianity but takes the perp apart by using Christian scriptures.

Very good response, Reminds me a bit of this famous street debate:

The old don't respond until you are attacked attitude is alive and well.

Very nicely done by the man, he doesn't insult Christianity but takes the perp apart by using Christian scriptures.

Very good response, Reminds me a bit of this famous street debate:

The old don't respond until you are attacked attitude is alive and well.

Note 51:40 onwards.

Double post, apologies, my finger doth slip from time to time.

When Christian pastors feel the need to bash Sikhism to promote their Christianity it really shows how threatened they feel about the growing number and rise of "white Sikhs" who came from Christian backgrounds.

Christanity's reign is coming to an end, it has fooled and hoodwinked people for many centuries and now only the 3rd world people are still believing in its ideology. Most white western people are now atheists and other religions/ideologies are growing amoung them.

I dont know what to make of Pastor Steven. L Anderson, I have recently seen his other speech videos and some of the things he says do make sense (eg he is against foreign wars, he speaks out against george bush even though he acts like him and talks like him lol, he bashes israel unlike most christian preachers who lick israels backside)

So this pastor does talk sense in some ways and is entertaining even though is speaking ill of Sikhism, Sikhs and our Guru's and deserves to be roundly bashed by every Sikh who feels he should not get away with his nonsense against our faith and community without exposing Christianity for what it is an Abrahamic man made roman empire cult.