Should We Support Lgbt Community?

There is no equivalence between homosexuals and groomers. If a gay person did make attempts to groom your friends or family, this desire would not be wholly incidental to his sexuality. Heterosexual grooming is a far more prolific phenomenon by comparison.

I would be just as adverse to hetero groomers too , but i meant in terms of persuading the kids to go counter to their natural hetero nature ... not saying that all gays are like that have many uni friends who were ace people but i didn't want to ask or know about their love lives .

I wonder what the answers would be if being gay wasn't so accepted in the mainstream media. And gays are dangerous as they are a ticket trying to indoctrinate the youth through TV Internet and even schools.....

Are you referring to entire "accept gays! accept everyone, or you're a bigot" movement? I agree thats annoying, trying to guilt people into accepting everyone. But, I don't think gays have an agenda to groom males into becoming homosexual.

I would be just as adverse to hetero groomers too , but i meant in terms of persuading the kids to go counter to their natural hetero nature ... not saying that all gays are like that have many uni friends who were ace people but i didn't want to ask or know about their love lives .

Nobody chooses to be gay, just as nobody chooses to be straight. Why exactly would someone living in an Islamic theocracy invite a death sentence upon themselves by choosing to be attracted to people of the same gender? Who would wish to be an outcast?

Men and women have the right to marry as many people as they choose and atheist have the right to believe there is no God and not have a constitution without God's name in it.

Atheists DO have the right to believe there is no God. You want them to be forced into believing? Doesn't that rather defeat the point of faith?

And the constitution of a secular nation shouldn't make propitiations before religion either. Faith is a highly personal conviction, and as such, it isn't a suitable basis for the secular laws which govern everybody (of all different faiths, or indeed no faith).

Where?

What determines a paap? I've never seen any quotes from the gurus on homosexuality in my lifetime

Just look at all the Guru Sahibaan, Bhagat Sahibaan, Sikh Shaheeds, Sants/Saints, Mahapursh since the start of the Sikh religion, can you give one JUST ONE example of homosexuality amongst them? THEY ALL married women and lived happy lives with them because THAT is Gurmat lifestyle. If a Sikh is in confusion on this matter then first thing he should think is what they did and take guidance from that. And they didn't practice homosexuality. Gurbani does not mention pedophilia either, are we to now believe those are okay as well? But still if one were to take guidance from Gurbani on this matter it would still go against homosexuality. Through out Gurbani, the relationship between the soul (jeev istri) and Akal purkh is mentioned as one between a man and woman and repeatedly examples of husband and wife are given in this regard. Never in Sikh history had we ever had any problem about whether or not this is wrong because it was naturally accepted that the only sexual relationship that is parvaan is that between husband and his wife. But now some misguided Sikhs living among westerners have begun copying their way of thinking on this sexual deviancy and feel the Sikh religion should accept this.

Our parcharaks, gianis from India who know and study Gurbani, Sikh history, Sikh philosophy have largely kept silent on this because they don't realise what a problem this has become for these western Sikhs. But they are all also against it. Realizing this, the Akal Takht issuing a hukamnama about a decade ago specifically mentioning homosexual lifestyle is not acceptable in Gurmat and one thing to note is how there was complete unity and agreement among Sikh scholars/sampradahs/Nihangs/jathas/missionaries for this hukamnama. Not one opposed it. I would encourage you, to pick any Sikh kathakar of your choice and ask him if homosexuality act is acceptable in Sikhi, I guarantee he will say no.

In my opinion, no its not ok, its <banned word filter activated> weird, but its not still not as bad as pedophilia, I think deep down you know that too.

we are not talking about degree here, which is worse than the other. That's like saying if cocaine is not as bad as heroin should Sikhs support cocaine. Both are not acceptable.

The homosexual life style and Sikhi are not compatible. Just google "gay pride parade" and see the images that come up. Most of the images that you would see are so sinful looking that I wont post them here because I don't want kids to be exposed to this in case they are watching forum.