Should We Support Lgbt Community?

You're first paragraph is just ridiculous, just because your "friends" are apparently not horny at all, doesn't mean everyone is like them. Plus you don't know what your friends get upto in their spare time ;)

There is NO WAY a homosexual can have sex with a female? What about the men who can't come out of the closet and marry a woman to conform? or the teens who sleep with girls prior to coming out? Your thinking is similar to a unedcuated villager.

You can't have it both ways. If you're 'born this way' and only attracted to members of the same sex, how can you have sex with members of the opposite sex? The prerequisite to sex is attraction. How do you have sex with someone if you're not attracted to their gender in the first place? At best you can argue that person is a bisexual. Your our posts are full of contradictions. You sound like a closet homosexual waiting to 'come out'. LOL! :lol2: I hope we're not gonna see a coming out video from you. :biggrin2:

You can't have it both ways. If you're 'born this way' and only attracted to members of the same sex, how can you have sex with members of the opposite sex? The prerequisite to sex is attraction. How do you have sex with someone if you're not attracted to their gender in the first place? At best you can argue that person is a bisexual. Your our posts are full of contradictions. You sound like a closet homosexual waiting to 'come out'. LOL! :lol2: I hope we're not gonna see a coming out video from you. :biggrin2:

No its not LOL, who told you there has to be attraction for sex (with your gender or not)? Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. And how do I sound like a closet homosexual lol? Sounds to me like you on the other hand you have zero knowledge or experience with anything sex related.

No its not LOL, who told you there has to be attraction for sex (with your gender or not)? Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. And how do I sound like a closet homosexual lol? Sounds to me like you on the other hand you have zero knowledge or experience with anything sex related.

This was probably told to him by his celibate so-called 'friends'. I suspect they aren't in fact even human, but actually the toadstools growing in his back garden. Nice, chaste, asexual toadstools. His level of sexual understanding, in fact, his understanding of anything, does seem to be comparable to that of a mushroom.

This was probably told to him by his celibate so-called 'friends'. I suspect they aren't in fact even human, but actually the toadstools growing in his back garden. Nice, chaste, asexual toadstools. His level of sexual understanding, in fact, his understanding of anything, does seem to be comparable to that of a mushroom.

I too doubt the existence of these friends lol. Homies just real brainwashed or as naive as they come.

The 2 of you losers should get a room. Who's gonna be the pitcher and who's the catcher? LOL! The 2 of your IQ's combined is lower then a bag of chips. The resident dumb and dumber so to speak. Perhaps, both of you can maybe post a combined coming out video. LOL!

Brotha if we get 100 people together, I'm willing to put every penny i have on the line, that they'll not take your side. 100 non leftist liberals too at that. I don't support a gay life style, but I also don't support stupidity.

The 2 of you losers should get a room. Who's gonna be the pitcher and who's the catcher? LOL! The 2 of your IQ's combined is lower then a bag of chips. The resident dumb and dumber so to speak. Perhaps, both of you can maybe post a combined coming out video. LOL!

You've a very irritating habit of laughing at your own jokes. But then I suppose somebody has to, and if not you, then nobody would.

From the way in which you compare your doggerel to kryponite, I must say that you give me the horrible impression of somebody who is totally and passionately in love with himself. I wouldn't be at all surprised to discover that you spend your lonely evenings excitedly kissing your own reflection, weeping pitifully all the while as you lament your unpleasantness.

I'm done with this thread. Goodbye Quantavius.

• 1 month later...

Look the Gurus never talked about Homosexuality. We are Sikhs, and we do not discriminate on peoples beliefs. The LGBT had to fight the rights like us Sikhs. When we tried to immigrate into the new land. We had to fight for our rights, and we did it. Same for the LGBT they fought for legalization of LGBT, and it came true. Also, gay couples can do Surrogates or IVF. I am a Sikh, and I defend the LGBT community.

• 1 month later...