Guest Jacfsing2

Guest Jacfsing2

Lol I highly advise you to speak to prof. Balkaar w*nker Singh, he should help you with some practical lessons lool I am being serious though, you should speak to Balkaar :)

(I honestly don't understand why) doesn't he recommended it?

(I honestly don't understand why) doesn't he recommended it?

Kind of.

I don't recommend it because I think it's a good thing in and of itself, but because the effects of not doing it, sometimes, are worse.

I don't know about you, but I consider it better to masturbate say once a week and proceed about my business the rest of the week satisfied and spared by feelings of lust , than to be frustrated and attacked by horny thoughts day and night (messy kacheras every couple of days, bloody nuisance), which will tend to happen when you repress the urge completely.

What steps have you actually taken to stop? I recommended some good ones when I first posted on this thread. Unfortunately, not wanting to yank it isn't enough.

Guest Jacfsing2

Steady on, I've just had my roti.

Rub your hands with red mircha, that'll teach you, you saucy sod. ;)

If that's the only way, then so be it. ? To be honest I don't know why Guru Sahib himself doesn't just destroy it, maybe it's my previous Karma points. ? But it's also a daily problem instead of a weekly or biweekly problem.