Guest Jacfsing2

I appreciate all the Sangat's help and assistance throughout this topic. Especially with me being able to combat this issue. I feel more alive than previously. (I apologize if I can't thank everyone).

It was brave of you to openly admit this. The first step in every problem is admitting you have that problem. I bet there are some Sikhs who are looking at this thread who are in the same boat as you, my friend. BY making it you may have given them some sort of solace lol

Guest Jacfsing2

It was brave of you to openly admit this. The first step in every problem is admitting you have that problem. I bet there are some Sikhs who are looking at this thread who are in the same boat as you, my friend. BY making it you may have given them some sort of solace lol

I'm not brave, it was Guru's Kirpa that I was able to post this, (I honestly that I was being gupt, but misterrsingh was the one who got me to admit that it was not my bravery, rather foolishness that this wasn't gupt).

Guest Jacfsing2

whats the point of using a different account? can't admins just see your IP address and recognize you?

time to use a proxy lol

I'm using a mobile browser, if I wanted to be truly anonymous I'd use a computer log-in. And even if they did find me out, it's not like they'd get benefit from it, I'm under a username.

I'm not brave, it was Guru's Kirpa that I was able to post this, (I honestly that I was being gupt, but misterrsingh was the one who got me to admit that it was not my bravery, rather foolishness that this wasn't gupt).

Steady on there, Singh, you're giving the impression I water-boarded you Guantanamo-style to get the truth out of you, lol.

Anyway, you're young, nobody really minds that you're struggling with this issue at your age. You shouldn't really obsess over it. If you were in your 30's, then it might be a bit weird.

• 2 weeks later...

but its very bad if someone is amritdhari and doing these things , we have to control our minds from kam , krodh , lobh , moh and hankar

so please walk on the true path of sikhi , become a true sikh ,dont become a bhekhi sikh , who is something else in gurudwara sahib and something else at home or outside

then only u can follow the path of gur sikhs like sant jarnail singh bhindrawale

bhul chuk khima

singh