Guest Jacfsing2

Guest Jacfsing2

I still believe the poor kid thought he'd be anonymous merely due to posting in the Gupt section, but he tried to save face when that wasn't the case.

Well that could have been when I first posted it, but still Guru's Kirpa that it was allowed to be with my real username. Vaheguru gracefully did so, it was most likely his way of me getting the Sangat's help. (I personally thought it was anonymous, but I don't feel bad that it wasn't).

Well that could have been when I first posted it, but still Guru's Kirpa that it was allowed to be with my real username. Vaheguru gracefully did so, it was most likely his way of me getting the Sangat's help. (I personally thought it was anonymous, but I don't feel bad that it wasn't).

We're not judging you, it was just a joke. :)

Guest Jacfsing2

tumblr_ma0cjtycmI1rpf23po1_250.gif
I don't understand what this meme/moving image is suppose to mean to be honest.

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm curious if this issue (no pun intended) is a problem for people of other faiths? It seems to be a hot topic for successive generations of young Sikhs.

Well it's clearly a problem for other faiths folk, but they don't really admit to it being a problem. (In the most religious nation in the west- The U.S. 90% masturbate at least once a day)

I'm curious if this issue (no pun intended) is a problem for people of other faiths? It seems to be a hot topic for successive generations of young Sikhs.

Christians, maybe.

Muslims definitely have this problem. That's why they're always so angry and frustrated you know.

But in all seriousness, yes. Catholic kids have always been taught that touching yourself is a mortal sin. Muslim men are encouraged to 'protect' their private parts from any sexual activities which don't involve missionary sex with a wife.

Guest Jacfsing2

It means, "I suspected you hoped you would be anon when posting about... your problem in the kachera department, even though at the time you denied it."

I didn't put it here to be anonymous but mostly for the conversation to be serious, (all the other sections get immature quite quickly), if I can't be honest about it I realize I can't grow as a Sikh.

If your refereeing to this, I wasn't trying to be dishonest when I said the other sections become immature quickly, just looking at some of the topics about Muslims, Punjabism, and not specifically in the side of other stuff. I could list other examples, but you get the point.

I'm not sure what to make of those passages to be honest. Would you mind providing the tuks?

waheguru ji, those are all tuks from bani

I don't understand what you guys mean when you say it's a must. If I talk about my personal experience with this stuff, when I'm on a big streak, usually at least a month - as long as my simran is balanced my mind stays away from kaami thoughts. But once something happens to my simran I end up falling back in. Once I'm back in the cycle, not only do I get addicted but my kaami thoughts get to their worst.

What I'm beginning to think is that it's just a game of energy. That energy is going to release itself in one way or another.