Sign in to follow this  
Singh123456777

Budha Dal

It seems like baba joginder Singh has joined with balbir Singh. What are your thoughts on this? There is a video on Facebook if somebody can find it.

You mean they are facebook buddies? Did one accept the other one as his leader because he was able to show he had more 'likes' from other Nihangs. What is the fixation some Sikhs have with these losers? The other posters have pretty much commented on why the Nihangs have lost their relevance. They haven't been relevant in the Panth for the last 100 years and best to leave them to the dustbin of history where they now belong.

It is amusing that the Muslay who attacked the Sikhs in Saharanpur were so scared of a Nihang army coming to get them. The Nihangs are such a joke that any that made any effort to get to Saharanpur would probably have embarrassed the Panth by their fighting abilities.

• Like 4

Government armed mobs ? These weren't trained fighters they were just local tramps and "gunday" who were issued with iron rods mainly and yes wooden sticks. Only on isolated cases were weapons taken from Sikhs, most of them had no weapons or any martial training.

The mobs didn't have ak47's and rocket launchers. The question is why are sikhs not "tyar bar tyar". 1 vs Sava lakh is the standard. You see the same in Punjab today 4 or 5 Punjab police with lathhis are easily able to disperse large groups of protestors... The standard really has dropped..

Why look to the Nihangs to protect you ? its every Sikhs duty to protect themselves and others.

Were they still not government armed? with kerosene ready to go and burn the Sikhs? and it didn't help that the police helped the mobs. I agree, Sikhs should be more tyaar bar tyaar, but unfortunantly these Sikhs werent, and that in your opinion justifies Laadliya fauja not doing anything? Some Khalsa you are. The old Khalsa would defend the weak and avenge them, but today the Khalsa makes excuses.

Well the ones don't defend themselves should be defended the armed Sikhs, duh? And I personally don't look to any Nihang or any jatha to protect me.

• Like 3

Only nihang jathas that frm my understandin actually do anything that resemble a nihang lifestyle n actions, are baba bidhi chand dal (baba avtar singh), and tarna dal (baba nihal singh). Baba nihal singh, stood side by side with sant jarnail singh, n has bullets lodged in him still over poanta sahib incident.

Edited by StarStriker
  • Like 3

Were they still not government armed? with kerosene ready to go and burn the Sikhs? and it didn't help that the police helped the mobs. I agree, Sikhs should be more tyaar bar tyaar, but unfortunantly these Sikhs werent, and that in your opinion justifies Laadliya fauja not doing anything? Some Khalsa you are. The old Khalsa would defend the weak and avenge them, but today the Khalsa makes excuses.

Well the ones don't defend themselves should be defended the armed Sikhs, duh? And I personally don't look to any Nihang or any jatha to protect me.

The Nihangs were left alone by the Govt because Santa had sided with them. Can you imagine Akali Phoola Singh joining the Afghan invaders? A massive betrayal of Sikhs took place by the Sanat group.

• Like 3

Nihangs had their chance in 84 attack to follow the footsteps of baba Deep Singh Jee and Shaheed Gurbaksh Singh jee and attain glory in this world and in the next. They could have reclaimed their lost status and respect that they enjoyed during the times of Akali Phula Singh Jee had they done the right thing and fought as they should have. But they blew it big time by siding with indira. Since deep down they know it was a dumb decision made by Santa Singh, now you hear Nihangs saying they will defend Darbar Sahib in future when it will be attacked the 4th time. When that will occur no one knows.

Edited by Jonny101
  • Like 3

Nihangs had their chance in 84 attack to follow the footsteps of baba Deep Singh Jee and Shaheed Gurbaksh Singh jee and attain glory in this world and in the next. They could have reclaimed their lost status and respect that they enjoyed during the times of Akali Phula Singh Jee had they done the right thing and fought as they should have. But they blew it big time by siding with indira. Since deep down they know it was a dumb decision made by Santa Singh, now you hear Nihangs saying they will defend Darbar Sahib in future when it will be attacked the 4th time. When that will occur no one knows.

Darbar Sahib di gal shado, they could start by going to the aid of Sikhs involved clashes with other groups, they can't even do that lmao. Ehna lai ta hola mohalla te jaikaare maar ke kam sarjanda.

• Like 1

Its pretty evident to an extent that todays nihungs have not lived up to the nihungs of the time of guru gobing singh ji. In the times of the tenth master all those who took amrit were nihungs (focus was on naam and martial arts and defence)..not todays educated amritdharis,whos main focus is their career and sikhi as a hobbie. ..

For the sake of my question....lets say nihungs do not exist...what has other jathas done to prevent the decline in practice of sikhi in punjab...

The amountof drugs in punjab is ridiculously unbelievable....the first thought comes is men smoking a pipe...yes correct but women are equal in thoses taking drugs....what are jathas doing about this... akj? Etc...

For those saying some jathas are giving x amount of amrit to people.. well its irrelevent...those on drugs include those who have taken amrit.. and before you ask no i have no you tube evidence.. i would suggest to those going to india with your high horse visiting sikh shrines, go to the local village and seee for yourself.

• Like 1

I forgot to mention.. if this is not about jathas influence in punjab then i also have a few tales with video evidence of certain jathas influnce in the west..

also as this forum is anti nihung there is no way of it being closed/deleted.... in that case how is harinder singh of nirvair khalsa jatha, a question for all his followers, where is he?will be interesting to hear his update.....im very sure his close associates are on this forum...updates please new warriors of the panth...

Edited by satbachan96

If no response from his cheleh ill give the sangat an update in 10 days... (the cheleh know why i said 10 days)..

I'm pretty sure barely any of the participants here are his chelle. Yet you assumed we are all his chelle and you are now going to take revenge against him for what we(who are not his chelle) have said about Nihangs in 84. :stupidme:

• Like 3

I wouldn't outright say its anti nihang here, Bhai Amrik Singh Jhaeru led the Khalistani Budha Dal nihangs, if i'm not mistaken, and the Sur Singh wale were close with Sant Bhindranwala. Jathedar Baba Daya Singh was often together in pictures with Sant Bhindranwala.

somethings are better left untouched if you dont know the full story... dont dirty ur soul with nindiya ...if u werent there or havent spoken toe the people in involed or have a reliable source.. then leave it out

I'm pretty sure barely any of the participants here are his chelle. Yet you assumed we are all his chelle and you are now going to take revenge against him for what we(who are not his chelle) have said about Nihangs in 84. :stupidme:

Veereh i dont want to get into a trash talk convo with you as i respest most comments of yours, especially in regards to dasam bani...

but no i did not assume all are chelleh if you re read my comments...one thing people forget is that not all taksalis fought in 84 but as a samprada they were obviously pro the morcha...buddha dal as a samprada, by santa singh, was not for the morcha but even buddha dal singhs went against that decision and fought in84... main numbers of nihungs come from tarna dal m7sl ..harianbela and bhidi chand dal most notably...

Guys i feel so bad for you guys.

firstly what did BD do... Nothing... Why baba santa singh said to sant ji don't stay with lonowal sant or the akaalis and you will my army. Sant ji said no he wanted everyone under one roof. Look how that happened.. that made lonowal and indra work together under sant ji nose.

Baba nihal singh bidi chand and tarna dal gave up so much fauj for panth. If you ask baba nihal singh he says he asked baba santa singh to go and help. Baba ji said budda dal won't go but all of other dals can.

During the 84 to 1990s people like baba hari singh baba tarlok singh and many other elderly nihangs spent time in jail and gave saza to many paaapis. They just don't go round the world telling them that. How many of you can read guru granth sahib ji Dassam and sarabloh saroop.

Having stayed with dal I can say first hand that a lot of singhs still do seva.

Singhs in jail.... Yes it's a big problem. how can nihangs help. Go in with siri sahibs....kill people... No. Sometimes the biggest way to help is to sustain your self.

If anyone has any questions pm me and we can talk.

Akaaal sahai

• Like 1

Nihang are the fauj. Spirituality and physically. while we all sit and talk on whats happening with nihangs how many of us could have done a chaupi sahib for maharaj to help or even give a seva... It's us who destroy panth.

If you all think that they are useless why don't you become the real nihangs. Get Santhiya of the 3 grants, become great leaders like akaali baba puhla singh ji baba deep singh ji, navaab kapoor singh.... All nihangs....