Budha Dal

Nihangs had their chance in 84 attack to follow the footsteps of baba Deep Singh Jee and Shaheed Gurbaksh Singh jee and attain glory in this world and in the next. They could have reclaimed their lost status and respect that they enjoyed during the times of Akali Phula Singh Jee had they done the right thing and fought as they should have. But they blew it big time by siding with indira. Since deep down they know it was a dumb decision made by Santa Singh, now you hear Nihangs saying they will defend Darbar Sahib in future when it will be attacked the 4th time. When that will occur no one knows.

Darbar Sahib di gal shado, they could start by going to the aid of Sikhs involved clashes with other groups, they can't even do that lmao. Ehna lai ta hola mohalla te jaikaare maar ke kam sarjanda.

Its pretty evident to an extent that todays nihungs have not lived up to the nihungs of the time of guru gobing singh ji. In the times of the tenth master all those who took amrit were nihungs (focus was on naam and martial arts and defence)..not todays educated amritdharis,whos main focus is their career and sikhi as a hobbie. ..

For the sake of my question....lets say nihungs do not exist...what has other jathas done to prevent the decline in practice of sikhi in punjab...

The amountof drugs in punjab is ridiculously unbelievable....the first thought comes is men smoking a pipe...yes correct but women are equal in thoses taking drugs....what are jathas doing about this... akj? Etc...

For those saying some jathas are giving x amount of amrit to people.. well its irrelevent...those on drugs include those who have taken amrit.. and before you ask no i have no you tube evidence.. i would suggest to those going to india with your high horse visiting sikh shrines, go to the local village and seee for yourself.

I forgot to mention.. if this is not about jathas influence in punjab then i also have a few tales with video evidence of certain jathas influnce in the west..

also as this forum is anti nihung there is no way of it being closed/deleted.... in that case how is harinder singh of nirvair khalsa jatha, a question for all his followers, where is he?will be interesting to hear his update.....im very sure his close associates are on this forum...updates please new warriors of the panth...

I'm pretty sure barely any of the participants here are his chelle. Yet you assumed we are all his chelle and you are now going to take revenge against him for what we(who are not his chelle) have said about Nihangs in 84. :stupidme:

Veereh i dont want to get into a trash talk convo with you as i respest most comments of yours, especially in regards to dasam bani...

but no i did not assume all are chelleh if you re read my comments...one thing people forget is that not all taksalis fought in 84 but as a samprada they were obviously pro the morcha...buddha dal as a samprada, by santa singh, was not for the morcha but even buddha dal singhs went against that decision and fought in84... main numbers of nihungs come from tarna dal m7sl ..harianbela and bhidi chand dal most notably...

Guys i feel so bad for you guys.

firstly what did BD do... Nothing... Why baba santa singh said to sant ji don't stay with lonowal sant or the akaalis and you will my army. Sant ji said no he wanted everyone under one roof. Look how that happened.. that made lonowal and indra work together under sant ji nose.

Baba nihal singh bidi chand and tarna dal gave up so much fauj for panth. If you ask baba nihal singh he says he asked baba santa singh to go and help. Baba ji said budda dal won't go but all of other dals can.

During the 84 to 1990s people like baba hari singh baba tarlok singh and many other elderly nihangs spent time in jail and gave saza to many paaapis. They just don't go round the world telling them that. How many of you can read guru granth sahib ji Dassam and sarabloh saroop.

Having stayed with dal I can say first hand that a lot of singhs still do seva.

Singhs in jail.... Yes it's a big problem. how can nihangs help. Go in with siri sahibs....kill people... No. Sometimes the biggest way to help is to sustain your self.

If anyone has any questions pm me and we can talk.

Akaaal sahai

Nihang are the fauj. Spirituality and physically. while we all sit and talk on whats happening with nihangs how many of us could have done a chaupi sahib for maharaj to help or even give a seva... It's us who destroy panth.

If you all think that they are useless why don't you become the real nihangs. Get Santhiya of the 3 grants, become great leaders like akaali baba puhla singh ji baba deep singh ji, navaab kapoor singh.... All nihangs....