Cupping Therapy And Islam

Wheaguru ji ka khalsa Wheguru ji ke fateh

What are your views on cupping? I've read it has links with islam and been told it's in the suunna. I've had indifferent results, so as a Sikh it's ok to have cupping? It's mostly Chinese people who offer the service that's why I had no idea

Of its links with islam, medicine and therapy travels though. Sikhs do muay thai or thai boxing it has links with buddisam, but it don't make them budist. Yoga has links with Hinduism, Sikhs do yoga they still Sikh. What's your view on sikhs having cupping?

What are your views on cupping? I've read it has links with islam and been told it's in the suunna. I've had indifferent results, so as a Sikh it's ok to have cupping? It's mostly Chinese people who offer the service that's why I had no idea

Of its links with islam, medicine and therapy travels though. Sikhs do muay thai or thai boxing it has links with buddisam, but it don't make them budist. Yoga has links with Hinduism, Sikhs do yoga they still Sikh. What's your view on sikhs having cupping?

It has no links with Islam outside of they may use is an alternative medicine, cupping therapy goes way back before Islam so i really don't understand what relevance it has to your question, whether or not a Sikh can use it is up to you, i've never heard of anything in Sikhism saying it's wrong.

it is an ancient healing art not tied any religion so chill and get treated ...I had it done on me by my Masi ji to turn my tailbone to correct position after traumatic birth ...didn't affect my bhagti