Hypothetical New Sikh Sect That Accepts Homosexuality

Uh-huh, what it means is that there are now two mental invalids lurking about this forum. You don't need to feel so alone any more, Jacfsing.

Only retards who forget to take their medication before commenting use this kind of language on a social forum.

Mental invalid, no, retard, yes?

Thank you so much for reminding me to take my medication, beloved brother! Allow me to extend the same courtesy to you, it sounds like your psychosis is kicking in.

Guest Jacfsing2

Wow, just wow. Name calling? I thought this was Sikh forum not some trashy Desi/Asian forum.

There's nothing in SGGS ji that supports either side. This is why I said this issue has nothing to do with spiritual, but more to do with cultural. It's obvious majority of Sikhs coming from Punjabi/Indian background where homosexuality is looked down on wouldn't support Gay marriages or Gay Sikh in general. This is why homosexuality wouldn't be accepted in Sikh community not because it's wrong in spiritual/religious context.

I personally don't care enough if homosexuality is right or wrong in Sikh context, but you and anyone else on here can't stop others forming their own groups that will support homosexuality in the long term. So why bother fighting it? Why not worry on more pressing issues in our community than this issue which is turning into another "table and chairs in Gurdwara" issue?

Whenever marriage is mentioned in Gurbani it's always between man and woman. Tables and Chairs aren't related to Maryada at all.

I appreciate your well-wishes sweetie!

Goodnight, then. The nurses here at the lunatic asylum don't like it when I stay up late on the computer.

now you know why he's my least favorite guy on this site, (he knows that).

Guest Jacfsing2

I appreciate your well-wishes sweetie!

Goodnight, then. The nurses here at the lunatic asylum don't like it when I stay up late on the computer.

I'll let you win this debate, if I said anything that might have been rude to you, I'll ask for your forgiveness, (the reason I gave-up is because of I haven't done enough prachar to gays).