Hypothetical New Sikh Sect That Accepts Homosexuality

Guest Jacfsing2

Why such hatred for any and all manifestations of attraction? Do you have a wife? Is she not attracted to you? If not, I can't say I blame her, you do seem determined to be as cold and severe as the realms of possibility will allow you to be.

Show me the rehitnama or a tuk from Guru Sahib's rasna which explicitly says that homosexuality is a sin. Only then will I change my mind.

Until such a time as this evidence materializes, I'll dismiss all your pretensions to be speaking on behalf of Guru Sahib.

- I'm straight by the way.

The Rehat Maryada says so, and if you're going to be arguing against the Rehat Maryada then I must ask who Guru Gobind Singh Ji took Amrit from? The Punj Pyare, they form the Maryada; also Guru Sahib left Chamkaur because he was loyal to the Maryada of the Punj Pyare. Also there are 3 dorms of Guru: 1. Nirgun- the Vaheguru, 2. Sargun- Guru Granth Sahib, and 3. GurShabad- The GurSikh. You're insulting the 3rd form when you are denouncing how Guru Sahib wrote the Maryada.

The Rehat Maryada says so, and if you're going to be arguing against the Rehat Maryada then I must ask who Guru Gobind Singh Ji took Amrit from? The Punj Pyare, they form the Maryada; also Guru Sahib left Chamkaur because he was loyal to the Maryada of the Punj Pyare. Also there are 3 dorms of Guru: 1. Nirgun- the Vaheguru, 2. Sargun- Guru Granth Sahib, and 3. GurShabad- The GurSikh. You're insulting the 3rd form when you are denouncing how Guru Sahib wrote the Maryada.

Show me the Rehitnama that says so. No good simply saying it does, I could have done the same thing to prove my own point.

Guest Jacfsing2

Show me the Rehitnama that says so. No good simply saying it does, I could have done the same thing to prove my own point.

you never directly proved homosexuality was allowed in Gurbani. "A Sikh man and woman shall enter wedlock..." The Rehat Maryada, it couldn't be any more direct than that one the first line.

You're insulting the 3rd form when you are denouncing how Guru Sahib wrote the Maryada.

After criticizing me for supposedly denouncing how Guru Sahib wrote the Maryada -

"A Sikh man and woman shall enter wedlock..."

- you quote the Maryada written by the SGPC? Is the SGPC your Guru Sahib? I for my part couldn't care less what they have to say about anything at all. Of course those crusty geezers would be against homosexuals on all accounts.

Guest Jacfsing2

After criticizing me for supposedly denouncing how Guru Sahib wrote the Maryada -

- you quote the Maryada written by the SGPC? Is the SGPC your Guru Sahib? I for my part couldn't care less what they have to say about anything at all. Of course those crusty geezers would be against homosexuals on all accounts.

I didn't say SGPC was the Guru, what I said was Guru Gobind Singh Ji followed the Punj Pyare, would you like the Taksal Maryada? It's even more direct, Nihangs? same thing, which Maryada do you get your stuff from 3HO? I told you the 3 forms of the Guru, one will always be the GurSikh.

The issue here is, poster Balkaar very easily dismisses Gurbani and sticks to his manmat. The Guru has given instructions on the matter of who is allowed to marry. Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji tells us, through the advice of Sri Guru Teh Bahadur Sahib ji to Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. A man is to marry a woman and not even in dreams go to another woman's bed. Additionally we have Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars telling us how to be celibate. Bhai Sahib says to be celibate is for a man to marry a woman and think of all other women as daughters and sisters. Further Gurbani as I have said before tells us on ang 274 to conquer sexual instinct. The frame work has been laid down for Sikhs in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji, Bhai Gurdas ji Vaars, and Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Indirectly the answer has been given to Sikhs. A law enforcement officer is told what he must do and failure to perform the duty will be a criminal or disciplinary misconduct. The Guru has given the instructions of what he expects of a man and a woman. Anything outside of this is considered wrong. Did Guru Sahib need to explicitly say two men can't marry? No! because he has told you already what can be done in the context of marriage; one man marries one woman. Homosexuality is nothing new and the Gurus were well aware of it as we can see in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib. Why is there a big uproar of homosexuals? Why not have a big uproar about one woman marrying two men, who are bisexuals? Guru Sahib never said anything against being bisexual, so therefore I can indulge in by bisexual behaviour. This is full retard mode. Are you deaf, don't you have eyes. Read what your Guru has said; ONE MAN MARRIES ONE WOMAN and DON'T YOU DARE GO TO ANOTHER WOMAN BED EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!

All these dum*b hypothetical questions don't amount to anything. Just shows how far you are from the Guru. Did Bhai Daya Singh ji say, Sri Guru Gobind Rai, what if I give you my hand, is that enough or wait my left hand pinky is not working as well....would that be suffice? The Guru asked for heads and he got five heads. The Guru says marry one woman for one man. Does your thick head get the picture now?

No, there's no explicit scriptural backing for my position. But I've yet to be shown that there is any for yours either, contrary to your hysterical protestations that there is. Nobody's even shown me any Gurbani yet. And in the absence of any definitive scriptural conclusion, is it more reasonable to say live and let live, or to impose prohibitions on these people anyway as if there were passages against it?

You can carry on repeating "one man one woman, one man one woman, one man one woman" again and again, if you like. Although I think a better slogan for you would be "one man, one man, one man, one man, one man", considering you'll encounter great difficulties finding even one woman with that noxious attitude of yours.

Guest Jacfsing2

No, there's no explicit scriptural backing for my position. But I've yet to be shown that there is any for yours either, contrary to your hysterical protestations that there is. Nobody's even shown me any Gurbani yet. And in the absence of any definitive scriptural conclusion, is it more reasonable to say live and let live, or to impose prohibitions on these people anyway as if there were passages against it?

You can carry on repeating "one man one woman, one man one woman, one man one woman" again and again, if you like. Although I think a better slogan for you would be "one man, one man, one man, one man, one man", considering you'll encounter great difficulties finding even one woman with that noxious attitude of yours.

Balkaar, I do wish to tell you there is nothing wrong with loving a man, as Guru Sahib loves all of humanity, man and woman, boy and girl. But, he doesn't go around and marry everyone that he loves, rather a very small population of those he loved, because of circumstances: 1. Gurmat, 2. Bani, 3. Rehat, 4. Opposite gender. Because he wanted to show us sinners how to live. Guru Sahib doesn't love you any less because you constantly deny everything he indirectly or directly said, his love is eternal; but understand that he can't physically marry you due to various circumstances. Love a man, as your brother, love a woman, as your sister.