Sant Jarnail Singh Ji- The Power Of A Pooran Brahmgyani

Sant Ji was a great Gursikh, but we ought to be very wary of mythologizing him or embellishing his life with fairy stories like this. This sounds like something out of the Janamsakhis. I have made comments on this forum before where I defended, without sharing their convictions, those who continue to insist Sant Ji is alive, but after reading what you've posted above I begin to worry that some Sikhs apparently esteem him more highly than our Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. That is pakhand.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable in saying that if such a miraculous event as the one you describe truly occurred, the first I'd hear of it wouldn't be in an obscure post on the sikhsangat forum.

Sant Ji also attained Shaheedi. This isn't my opinion, its kind of an irrefutable fact with evidence to support it, including the shaheedi saroop of Sant Jarnail Singh himself.

How is this a fairy tale ? If you read Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkowale's autobiography they have written that they once did seva of a mahapurakh who had the ability to go invisible.

That photo is not of them. Sant Ji always wore 2 karraeh and they did not have that much kesh as the photo is showing. I will always believe the word of a great mahapurakh as Baba Thakur Singh Ji over the Indian government and press. This thread was not posted to start the same arguments as the thread last week.

It was amidst the height of the Morcha and the police were eager to capture anyone who was linked to Sant Ji in any way, shape or form. If they were to capture Sant Ji then it would have been even more tasteful.

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa had to go to a near by village and needed to do so quickly. They grabbed a Singh and asked him to take them to the village on his Motorcycle. The Singh, being a Shardaloo (loyal follower) of Sant Ji, duly obliged.

On the way Sant Ji said to the driver, whatever you do NOT look behind you. The Singh agreed and they continued on their journey. As they approached the police check-point the Singh began to feel cautious, he told Sant Ji that he could see the police and if they were to see Sant Ji they would definitely arrest them or even shoot.

Sant Ji told the Singh to remain calm and remember to keep looking forward; answer any questions that the police may have and be courteous and respectful at all times.

As they approached, the police told the driver to slow down and pull over. Nervously, the Singh followed the instructions. The police asked him his details, where he was coming from, where he was go etc.

The Singh was stunned that the police had not even looked at Sant Ji. As they began to set of again, the Singh looked behind him and saw there was no one sitting on the back of the motorcycle.

The Singh was stunned..

As they approached the village, Sant Ji thanked the Singh but also told him that he wasn't supposed to have looked behind.

For the duration that the police were questioning the Singh, Sant Ji had disappeared... That's the power of a Pooran Brahmgyani.

This is probably the same way Sant Ji walked out of Darbar Sahib after operation bluestar. They were not shaheed.

what is the source of this story

One time Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Thakur Singh Ji was invited to visit a family’s house. This family was very religious. Anyways at the time there were about 20-30 Singhs with Baba Ji. Most of these Singhs were doing seva for the Sikh movement. Some were Khakharoo Singhs and others were doing seva for Khakharoo Singhs such as giving them food, transporting their weapons/ammunition, arranging places for them to stay etc.

Anyways some informant recognised a couple of these Singhs with Baba Ji as they were walking to the family’s house. The informant did not wait to see which house Baba Ji and the Singhs were going to, they instead ran to the telephone and rang the police to let them know they had seen some Singhs who the police wanted.

The Police completed surrounded the area and began to look for Baba Ji and the Singhs. At this time, langar was being served in the house. Baba Ji the embodiment of seva was at the forefront of serving langar to the rest of the Singhs.

As Baba Ji and the rest of the Singhs were doing this, some Singh who had seen the police came running to the house and told Baba Ji and the Singhs that the police were near. Some of the Singhs got up as they thought this meant they should leave. Baba Ji told the Singhs who had got up that they still hadn’t finished their langar. He then told those Singhs who were serving with him that they will continue doing their seva.

Anyways so many police had flooded the area and they were searching everywhere for the Singhs. Some police officers, about 5 or 6 even came into the house of this family and they looked around. When they did this, some Singhs took out their shashtars. The police walked into the room langar was being served and saw Baba Ji and the Singhs but instead of trying to arrest them, they just turned around and shouted to the other officers that no one is here. It was like Baba Ji and the Singhs had become invisible.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ikonkaar.blogspot.com

Unlikely Sant Ji would use powers in this way, especially since they were not afraid to court arrest and were imprisoned a few years prior to the attack. That's not to say they were not capable of what occurred, ridhian sidhian for someone performing upwards of 125 Japji Sahib's daily in addition to standard Nitnem come easily. On the whole pakkey Gursikhs keep in bhana of Vaheguru and rarely show shakitan as they can be lost in the blink of an eye if used to inflate ego.

iriD isiD nvinD hir jip ijnHI Awqmu jIqw] rwgu ibhwgVw, mhlw 5, pMnw 543

Bwv:- ijnHW mnu`KW ny prmwqmw dw nwm jp ky Awpxy mn nUM vs kr ilAw, sB krwmwqI qwkqW qy dunIAW dy nO hI Kzwny auhnW nUM iml jWdy hn[ sRI gurU gRMQ swihb drpn, poQI 4, pMnw 258-9

iriD isiD buiD igAwn gurU qy pwieAw mukiq pdwrQ srix pieAw]11] rwmklI, m: 1, pM: 906-7

Bwv:- gurU dI srx ipAW prmwqmw dw nwm-pdwrQ imldw hY ijs ivc sB krwmwqW hn; buD igAwn hY Aqy moh mwieAw qoN mukqI pRwpq huMdI hY[ sRI gurU gRMQ swihb drpn, poQI 6, pMnw 600-4