Sign in to follow this  
Babbar_Singhsta

Shaster For Sale

Hi all,
I have the following daggers for sale:
Small straight new 8inch choora/peshkabz dagger- comes complete with leather scabbard. - £115 +PnP
Small curved new 8inch peshkabz dagger- comes complete with leather scabbard. - £115 +PnP
Small curved new 10inch peshkabz dagger- comes complete with leather scabbard. - £125+PnP
Large antique Dark Iranian 12 inches Wootz kard/peshkabz dagger -comes complete with leather scabbard. - £200 +PnP
Large antique Indian 12 inches Wootz kard/peshkabz dagger -comes complete with velvet scabbard. - £200 +PnP

I also have a Gold glided pattern welded damascus Tegha for sale.
The gold gliding is recent.
The sword & hilt itself are antique.
The tegha has a stamp of the maker? on the ricasso.
Solid fighting piece with no movement between the blade or the handle.
comes complete with a leather scabbard.

£650 + Postage

worldwide postage available at your cost..
Regards A.Singh

Gold tegha reduced to £550 for quick sale!

Fruther more I have a damascus Tabar Axe for sale! £80 which is a bargain!

Small 7inch total curved serrated kirpan £100

Puratan 3 foot Tulvaar £150

email me on singh_the_end@hotmail.co.uk

post-12095-0-84306800-1436779778_thumb.j

post-12095-0-34190600-1436779792_thumb.j

post-12095-0-02721900-1436779815_thumb.j

post-12095-0-14043700-1436779818_thumb.j

post-12095-0-44941400-1436779826_thumb.j

post-12095-0-86841400-1436779832_thumb.j

REDUCED PRICES :
Small straight new 8inch choora/peshkabz dagger- comes complete with leather scabbard. - £100 +PnP
Small curved new 8inch peshkabz dagger- comes complete with leather scabbard. - £100
Small curved new 10inch peshkabz dagger- comes complete with leather scabbard. - SOLD!
Large antique Dark Iranian 12 inches Wootz kard/peshkabz dagger -comes complete with leather scabbard. - £170
Large antique Indian 12 inches Wootz kard/peshkabz dagger -comes complete with velvet scabbard. - £170

I also have a Gold glided pattern welded damascus Tegha for sale.
The gold gliding is recent.
The sword & hilt itself are antique.
The tegha has a stamp of the maker? on the ricasso.
Solid fighting piece with no movement between the blade or the handle.
comes complete with a leather scabbard.

£550 + Postage

worldwide postage available!
Regards A.Singh