Bundha

Singh Warrior Ii

Not2Cool2Argue    347

The pictures you drew of the gurus were so beautiful! I really like them.its cool how u drew wat each guru Ji is best known for. It's nice that ur pics resemble Sobha Singhs pics so we can tell which guru it is, since we're so used to those pics but still you managed to make the pics look more beautiful and unique.

• Like 1

simran345    2,464

Wow so beautiful one of the Gurus, and it's different, love the stained glass effect, and the smaller drawings under to resemble which Gurus, great idea Paji.

Edited by simran345

Bundha    584

Thanks , the stained glass effect ones were done by my good lady.

• Like 1

simran345    2,464

Amazing, black n white background and stunning colourful foreground focused on the main portrayal. . who are they ji? Guru Gobind Singh ji or Guru Hargobind Singh ji?

Edited by simran345

Bundha    584

Thanks Bhaji/Benji.

I try to avoid drawing Guru Sahib Ji, due to my limitations it always comes out a bit cartoony, I cannot do them justice.

So I just draw khalsa.

Pakandi baba    168

Amazing, black n white background and stunning colourful foreground focused on the main portrayal. . who are they ji? Guru Gobind Singh ji or Guru Hargobind Singh ji?

Guru Hargobind Nirankar Ji, wasn't Singh ;)

Ace pictures Bunda. Love how you've captured the likeness of the Guru Sahibs to other previous illustrations.

silvermoon    21

Thanks Bhaji/Benji.

I try to avoid drawing Guru Sahib Ji, due to my limitations it always comes out a bit cartoony, I cannot do them justice.

So I just draw khalsa.

I was going to ask you to draw Mata Sahib Kaur ji's sketch before I read this post above. Your drawings are so life-like they are beautiful. You are gifted and a very lucky person.

Edited by silvermoon
  • Like 1