Singh Warrior Ii

Bundha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bundha said:

EXpgAB1.jpg

Amazing work, wish I could draw like that lol. Sadly my creativity lies in writing. 

Would you mind if I make a suggestion, maybe do an illustration from Durga Path from Dasam Pita's bani. Perhaps the slaying of Sranwant Beej by the hands of Chandi and Kali.

On 2015-10-24 at 2:42 PM, Bundha said:

WcCnWV0.jpg

Brother , Love this one. You have very beautifully included the concepts time & space , and breaking through them through meditation on Naam. Brilliant work!

Karma is basically your DNA that you inherit from your ancestors and how your thoughts & emotions influence DNA. Breaking DNA is like breaking cycle of Karma, which is done through Naam.  Love it!

This is the first time I am viewing this thread. Your have a very good imagination & creativity!

Thanks guys, the pictures are no where near how I envisage them in my mind, I suppose that is the limitation of my ability, but its all Gurus kirpa.

I use felt pens that blend together and watercolour pencils and pastels.

I like the suggestion of Chandi yudh. Durga on her lion in combat with the dhents, I think I will try this (even though I may be accused of Durga puja myself :ehhh:)

But first I fancy another DNA type picture.