Bundha

Singh Warrior Ii

The cape is what makes the picture

Lovely paintings Bundha Paji, beautiful colours used, great talent ji

Edited by simran345
  • Like 1

Thanks guys, Guru Ji's kirpa.

• Like 1

Do a picture where a Singh is fighting an enemy!

Awesome picture by th way

Now do the first five gurus!

Yes I will try to do Khalsa fighting.

Still learning, pictures are nothing what they are like in my head. Need to do them a lot darker maybe just use a couple of colours - greys and blacks but needs a lot of courage to start using dark greys and blacks on the canvas.

Next one I am planning of Singhni shooting bow and arrow.

Edited by Bundha
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Bro, how the hell is that ego!?! Didnt you read what i said??? My AVASTHA IS REALLY STRONG!! That means I have almost conquered my ego. I have all these great achievements. They didnt just come out of no where. Clearly i had no ego since i was born bro. Im a prodigy. A god damn PRODIGY! A gem for the sikh community. You should be lucky to have me around. I have NO EGO!!! People have so much respect for me. I will go sachkhand when i die. Watch!
    • Anyone with half that avasta would be having the exact answers to all those questions.  If they have memorized banis they would know exactly which one yo recommend. 
    • Court directs Google India to remove videos on Sikh Gurus The court restrained Google India Pvt Ltd from uploading or publishing any video or article containing hate speeches and derogatory remarks against any religion, in particular against Sikh gurus and the religion india Updated: Nov 02, 2017 20:59 IST A Delhi court on Thursday directed the Google India Pvt Ltd to remove within a week certain videos and articles allegedly containing hate speeches and derogatory remarks against Sikh religion and its gurus on YouTube, Facebook and other websites. Civil Judge Jasjeet Kaur, during in-chamber proceedings, passed an ex-parte interim injunction (restraining order), noting that prima facie it appeared that Sakshi Bhardwaj, the person who allegedly uploaded videos, had made derogatory remarks against Sikh Gurus and their family members. According to advocate Gurmeet Singh who had sought an ex-parte injunction on a plea moved by one G S Wali, the court said the followers of Sikh faith were likely to feel grave insult to their religious sentiments by continued circulation of such videos of on social media. Moreover, social harmony and law and order situation was likely to get adversely affected, if Google India Pvt Ltd was not restrained from publication of the derogatory videos, the court is believed to have said. The court restrained Google India Pvt Ltd and its officials from uploading or publishing any video or article containing hate speeches and derogatory remarks against any religion, in particular against Sikh gurus and the religion. The court also directed Google India to remove all the videos featuring Bhardwaj, which were already in circulation on social media platforms within seven days. Singh told the court that hate speeches were in circulation on the social media for several days and were likely to spread communal disharmony. He also alleged that Google India had refused to remove the offensive videos of Sakshi Bhardwaj from YouTube, its subsidiary, without intervention of the court. The court also issued notice to the Google India and Delhi Police Commissioner on the plea and posted the matter for further hearing on November 22. The petitioner has also sought a direction to the Delhi police to form a a team to keep a check on the social media to prevent the uploading of any such video.  
    • 100-yr-old dies waiting for justice for 24 years Amar Kaur had deposed against ex-Punjab DGP Saini     Satya Prakash Tribune News Service New Delhi, December 12 Amar Kaur, who had been waging a legal battle to get justice for her son, son-in-law and driver — not seen again after allegedly being kidnapped by former Punjab Director General of Police SS Saini almost 24 years ago —died here on Tuesday. Kaur (100) had been bed-ridden for a decade due to brain stroke. Amar Kaur had deposed against Saini in a Delhi court while being in a wheelchair supported by an ambulance almost a decade ago. She had sent a telegram from her bed in Moolchand Hospital to the Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court on July 8, 2011, requesting him to fast track the trial and hold day-to-day hearings so that she could get justice in her lifetime and her soul could rest in peace. “I have lost everything today. My mother could not get justice in her lifetime. The judicial system should not drag on a case for such a long time that people die waiting for justice. No person, howsoever powerful, should be allowed to misuse the system to unnecessarily delay a trial,” her son Ashish Kumar  said, breaking down inconsolably. Her businessman son Vinod Kumar, son-in-law Ashok Kumar and driver Mukhtiyar Singh never returned home after being picked up by the police in Ludhiana and Chandigarh on March 15, 1994. A criminal case was registered against Saini and others by CBI on the orders of the Punjab and Haryana High Court in 1994.    The case was transferred to Delhi by the SC in 2004 after Kaur expressed apprehension that Saini might use his might to influence witnesses.
    •   Jis kou raakhay Saeea, tis kou maar na sakay koee. Forgiveness, tolerance, humility, are the outcome from spiritual progress, if any, but surely not ego, anger or hatred. If such is the state of negativity, then surely, all that one thinks about oneself so much, it is all "baraham". Before cursing anyone, be careful, for if that person takes shelter in Wahiguru´s kirpa, that very curse, may come back as a boomerang....better give blessings if you ever want to give anything, that may do more benefit on the other person, as well as on yourself. Stay blessed. Sat Sree Akal.