Why?

Why do my posts that question the admins get deleted? Why do my posts get deleted? Why can't you guys answer anything? Are the people on this forum not allowed to speak freely without the fear that what we wrote will be taken down? What's the difference between what y'all are doing and what India does to Sikhs by limiting free speech? Or what's the difference between you guys and Aurangzeb? You delete posts that don't fit into your agenda and allow what you like..

Now I bet you will delete this post again but don't worry cause I will keep on posting this up again and again and again... Guru gobind Singh Ji da sher will not be silenced.

I post on many topics when I post the mods just delete my post for no reason.. I posted this topic up to three times and this is the first time they haven't deleted it yet. I want to know why they delete my posts even though I do not post anything wrong that criticizes the guru, Jathas etc... So I'm baffled as why am I always being targeted by the admins.