Linguist Concludes: Islam Is The Most Violent Religion.

eduardo

Guest Jacfsing2

I thought everyone already knew that? It's not something they had to declare. (Maybe I'll be famous for saying the truth lol).

Try the second link in my post.

Listen, basically you're saying "bloke down pub told me a bloke in Denmark done some research"

You then provide 2 links....neither of which actually takes us to the actual research.

The first link just takes us to a blog in which someone, just like you, is saying that a bloke in Denmark did some research. But no link to the actual research.

Your second link takes us full circle back to where we started from because the link takes us to a discussion forum where someone, just like you, posts a thread in which he says some bloke in Denmark done some research.

Is this one of the modern day's great mysteries ? The Case of the Missing Research ? All we know so far is that the bloke who allegedly done it is a Dane and he likes a bit of linguistics. What we don't know is if he a professor qualified in research or a warehouse forklift driver who did some research while sitting on the toilet.

Listen, basically you're saying "bloke down pub told me a bloke in Denmark done some research"

You then provide 2 links....neither of which actually takes us to the actual research.

The first link just takes us to a blog in which someone, just like you, is saying that a bloke in Denmark did some research. But no link to the actual research.

Your second link takes us full circle back to where we started from because the link takes us to a discussion forum where someone, just like you, posts a thread in which he says some bloke in Denmark done some research.

Is this one of the modern day's great mysteries ? The Case of the Missing Research ? All we know so far is that the bloke who allegedly done it is a Dane and he likes a bit of linguistics. What we don't know is if he a professor qualified in research or a warehouse forklift driver who did some research while sitting on the toilet.

I rarely agree with or find ur posts amusing but this lol this made me smile

The second link is not posted by a bloke like me, the site is the council of ex muslims, in fact judging by the name the poster may well be a female apostate and not a bloke at all.

Nearly everyone on that site was a Muslim and is now an apostate.

They were once enveloped in the religion and have now risked life and limb by leaving.

They risk violence and complete disownment from their families for making this decision, in the UK in 2015 for God's sake.

As ex muslims they give an insiders view as to what belonging to that religion is really like and it is ex muslims who are discussing the research.

So you can't really say some bloke down the pub can you as they probably don't go down the pub or maybe some do now.

The point I am making is that it is ex muslims who agree with this research.

You should try reading more of that website and some of the threads that are started by ex muslims regarding the religion they have left, it's really quite shocking in places.

But I guess it's only really politically correct to criticise Islam if you were once a muslim yourself.