Muslim Getting Married In Shepherds Bush Gurdwara This Friday

TuhadaDaas

Punjabi atheist slag is no sister of mine understand?

I only respect for Sikh sisters who marry Sikh men as Guru Ji has instructed them to not atheist punjaban slags who sleep with every dog under the sun and try to disgrace the gurdwara by trying to marry a non-sikh in the presence of Guru sahiban.

Every woman out there with the exception of his wife is the mother sister daughter of a sikh. Understood?

Every woman out there with the exception of his wife is the mother sister daughter of a sikh. Understood?

what if the woman is a Christian,Muslim,budhist etc would you consider them your sister or daughter? I would rather have a woman of a different religion as my sister or daughter then a punjabi person who fully renounces the guru... The other religions don't now about our guru but the punjabis know plenty and still disrespect the guru...

Guest Jacfsing2

My family is that of righteousness, I would rather call a righteous Non-Sikh who truly tries to serve Vaheguru in the best way possible, (that may be very little since they have false Gurus). Over an individual who knows the truth and constantly insults the only truth and lover of humanity: Guru Sahib. "Whosoever deserts the Guru, will never obtain salvation without the True Guru." Anand Sahib, it says "Whoever deserts" not "Whoever doesn't know".