TuhadaDaas

Muslim Getting Married In Shepherds Bush Gurdwara This Friday

DTF well stated.

I have been thinking in donating to Barusahib for a short while. You have made up my mind in my need to donate.

I ask WaheGuru where else can I donate to make a real difference my question has been answered.

I don't tend to donate to Gurdwaras as such monies just ends up in bigger buildings for smaller & smaller congregations.

Edited by Jeevan
  • Like 2

Is the Pinglewara institution in good hands since the Bhai Sahib who founded it passed away? That's a worthwhile place to send dasvand IMO.

• Like 2

WGJK WGJKF,

I have now donated to Barusahib, if anyone can endorse Pinglewara institution I will make a donation ASAP.

The Khalsa Reigns Supreme!

• Like 3

There is a gurdwara in Southall carrying out Anand Kharaj to a Sikh boy to his Muslim girlfriend this month Saturday May 24th.

I had bought this to the attention of our Sanagt earlier last month which sparked an interesting debate. It surprised me the amount of private messages I received telling me that I was old fashioned and to "be in line with todays trend". I for obvious reason quite openly object to this and am finding it a very sad state of affairs that our gurdwaras have allowed this to happen.

I am still hoping with me are others who can turn these gurdwaras to see sense rather than the money

Tell em would they say that to Akali Phoola Singh's face when he punished Maharaj RanjIt Singh. Sikhs need to toughen up we are so soft these days.

Edited by kharkusingh1996
  • Like 1

I agree. Almost invariably, there excuse to not marry a Sikh boy would be 'they are not any intelligent/respectful Sikh boys'.

Punjabi atheist slag is no sister of mine understand?

I only respect for Sikh sisters who marry Sikh men as Guru Ji has instructed them to not atheist punjaban slags who sleep with every dog under the sun and try to disgrace the gurdwara by trying to marry a non-sikh in the presence of Guru sahiban.

I agree. Almost invariably, there excuse to not marry a Sikh boy would be 'they are not any intelligent/respectful Sikh boys'.

Translated as "I want a guy who I can lead around like a dog on a leash and doesn't question me about anything." :)

• Like 1

The irony is that then they face a life of slavery. Probably deserved.

Translated as "I want a guy who I can lead around like a dog on a leash and doesn't question me about anything." :)

Mixed interfaith marriages would not be taking place in Gurdware if they were not run by the British created committees. They need to be run by the 5 pyare.

Edited by POODNA
  • Like 2

The irony is that then they face a life of slavery. Probably deserved.

Not in every case as you know, but i appreciate your point. Why not be honest and say, "I don't want to settle down with a Sikh guy" instead of coming out with the line about intelligent and respectful Sikh guys? Because I can easily say there's a complete dearth of intelligent and respectful Sikh girls, but oh, that would make me a misogynist, lol.

Morals and principles aside, do Sikh girls know anything aside from the little world they inhabit inside their own heads? When was the last time you met a Sikh female who was capable of holding a conversation about politics, literature, music (not Bhangra fgs), philosophy? I haven't, and that's even after coming across those with multiple degrees. Of course, I don't expect a full and frank appraisal of Nietzsche every time we settle down to eat dinner, lol, but something a bit challenging and thoughtful between the ears wouldn't go amiss. Even a good heart with high morals would go far to meet those requirements.

And then if one does happen to encounter such a fabled being, lol, what are the chances she has an inkling about Sikhi even in its most basic form? And I'm expected to live in close quarters day in and day out with such mind numbing infirmity for the rest of my life? That would be worse than any prison sentence a court could hand down. No thanks.

• Like 1

Just because she is punjabi does not mean she is my sister.. A Christian woman is the same to me as this punjabi...

Wow thats shallow thinking right there lol. Sorry, i mistook you for a sikh.

Edited by S4NGH

Punjabi atheist slag is no sister of mine understand?

I only respect for Sikh sisters who marry Sikh men as Guru Ji has instructed them to not atheist punjaban slags who sleep with every dog under the sun and try to disgrace the gurdwara by trying to marry a non-sikh in the presence of Guru sahiban.

Every woman out there with the exception of his wife is the mother sister daughter of a sikh. Understood?

• Like 2

Wow thats shallow thinking right there lol. Sorry, i mistook you for a sikh.

How does that not make me a sikh?

Every woman out there with the exception of his wife is the mother sister daughter of a sikh. Understood?

what if the woman is a Christian,Muslim,budhist etc would you consider them your sister or daughter? I would rather have a woman of a different religion as my sister or daughter then a punjabi person who fully renounces the guru... The other religions don't now about our guru but the punjabis know plenty and still disrespect the guru...
  • Like 2

Guest Jacfsing2

My family is that of righteousness, I would rather call a righteous Non-Sikh who truly tries to serve Vaheguru in the best way possible, (that may be very little since they have false Gurus). Over an individual who knows the truth and constantly insults the only truth and lover of humanity: Guru Sahib. "Whosoever deserts the Guru, will never obtain salvation without the True Guru." Anand Sahib, it says "Whoever deserts" not "Whoever doesn't know".