Muslim Getting Married In Shepherds Bush Gurdwara This Friday

TuhadaDaas

Guest Jacfsing2

Yep, round them up and send them to the gas chambers. Not important.

That's not even what I said, you just seem like an extreme left-wing, are you 3HO?

That's not even what I said, you just seem like an extreme left-wing, are you 3HO?

Yes I am. Now if you'll excuse me if I'm off to officiate over the wedding of two gay Singhs...

Stop being a fool. I have no patience for lily-livered left-wingers and their blinkered views on the world. However, some of you on this site aren't shy of the kind of fascism that rears its ugly head when people's heads are turned the other way. Who are you to decree who is important or not? Who are you to affix value and importance to a human life that doesn't share the same values or experience as you?

If it's not what you said, then next time make your point clearer, because that's exactly how it seemed.

It is, they may not allow it. But have you seen how arabs treat non arabs, how much the hajj costs for muslims etc... its all about money money money. For them islam is about controling people, making an army, its all about power and money all the true messages are gone

In other words in answer to the original question, you do not see Muslims allowing non Muslims get married in mosques. Because they know it is against the rules and regulations of their faith / dharam / deen .

So why do "hippy" Sikhs and Corrupt greedy Gurdwara committees think that they are bigger than Guru Sahibs Maryada, they think they can twist Sikhi to match their own corruptness.

"Never argue with an <banned word filter activated>. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I d i o t is a banned word? Really?!

Indeed you need to take your own advice mate especially if your the "i d i o t" who thinks its fine to let his sikh sister or mother get married to a non-sikh in a gurdwara.

What would Guru ji think or do about such a scenario ever thought about that? Ever thought if he would bless a union of his sikh daughter with a non-sikh guy in his presence? If you think he would you are basically saying Guru Ji wants no sikhs left and doesnt care if your a sikh or not because he would allow marrying out and bless it too which is beyond comprehension for any sane person to believe that.

Guest Jacfsing2

Newsflash: Muslim boy marries Sikh girl in Gurdwara. Meanwhile Sikh boys debate amongst each other on online forum. Debate is not what we need. We need action. I feel demoralised.

I already made it clear, is the girl Amritdhari? If not, I don't care they're not Sikh!

Indeed you need to take your own advice mate especially if your the "i d i o t" who thinks its fine to let his sikh sister or mother get married to a non-sikh in a gurdwara.

What would Guru ji think or do about such a scenario ever thought about that? Ever thought if he would bless a union of his sikh daughter with a non-sikh guy in his presence? If you think he would you are basically saying Guru Ji wants no sikhs left and doesnt care if your a sikh or not because he would allow marrying out and bless it too which is beyond comprehension for any sane person to believe that.

Im not your mate. Unfortunately im stuck with you as my brother lol

Hey where have i said that interfaith anand karajs are ok?!