Muslim Getting Married In Shepherds Bush Gurdwara This Friday

TuhadaDaas

My family is that of righteousness, I would rather call a righteous Non-Sikh who truly tries to serve Vaheguru in the best way possible, (that may be very little since they have false Gurus). Over an individual who knows the truth and constantly insults the only truth and lover of humanity: Guru Sahib. "Whosoever deserts the Guru, will never obtain salvation without the True Guru." Anand Sahib, it says "Whoever deserts" not "Whoever doesn't know".

This

My family is that of righteousness, I would rather call a righteous Non-Sikh who truly tries to serve Vaheguru in the best way possible, (that may be very little since they have false Gurus). Over an individual who knows the truth and constantly insults the only truth and lover of humanity: Guru Sahib. "Whosoever deserts the Guru, will never obtain salvation without the True Guru." Anand Sahib, it says "Whoever deserts" not "Whoever doesn't know".

How do you know they know the truth?

if everything is hukum, who are you to judge whos right and wrong?

if everyone and everything is Gobind, who are you to distinguish in such a way? The fact is, we're all one big family. Ek pita ekas ke hum barik. Whether someone attains salvation or not is not your business. Your here for yourself.

At the end of the day greedy corrupt Gurdwara committees are violating maryada and akal takhy hukmnama on a regular basis by facilitating inter faith marriages. Such is their greed for money and income.

What frameworks are in place to hold them accountable or prevent further violations ? When they get caught they make up excuses, pretend that they didn't know etc. All lies.

Guest Jacfsing2

How do you know they know the truth?

if everything is hukum, who are you to judge whos right and wrong?

if everyone and everything is Gobind, who are you to distinguish in such a way? The fact is, we're all one big family. Ek pita ekas ke hum barik. Whether someone attains salvation or not is not your business. Your here for yourself.

In any other religion you would've just committed apostasy. Sikhi is the truth, (I'm assuming your Sikh) also 2 not everyone is Gobind, (Vaheguru), we're not pantheists, but believe in an omnipresent Vaheguru. Also Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself said that Sikhs shouldn't communicate with the Chali Mukt until they rejoined Guru Sahib.

In any other religion you would've just committed apostasy. Sikhi is the truth, (I'm assuming your Sikh) also 2 not everyone is Gobind, (Vaheguru), we're not pantheists, but believe in an omnipresent Vaheguru. Also Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself said that Sikhs shouldn't communicate with the Chali Mukt until they rejoined Guru Sahib.

I thought that was Mai Bhago who told Sikhs shouldn't communicate with the Chali Mukti because they were an embarrassment. Woops I've heard it wrong version of the sakhi probably.

Haha how would i have just committed apostasy?

I dont doubt sikhi being the truth. My question was, how do you know that they know the truth? Youre assuming things about people and judging them based on your assumptions.

everyone and everything is Gobind. Each and every atom is Gobind. That doesnt make me a panthiest lol

well i wasnt there so i cant really say but the chali baymuk were apostates. I.e. people who followed sikhi and then chose to turn away from Guru Sahib. Thats very different to being born in a sikh family, not knowing sikhi or the Truth and then turning away from punjabism/ their understanding of the Truth.

I thought that was Mai Bhago who told Sikhs shouldn't communicate with the Chali Mukti because they were an embarrassment. Woops I've heard it wrong version of the sakhi probably.

The Mai Bhago version of the story is right. After Guru Ji allowed them to leave, it is no use saying don't talk to them as they are gone. Also they all admitted to not being Sikhs. And don't associate/talk to someone is used as a punishment. But if ur not Sikh, no need to punish. It was the singhnia who rightly punished their men for desertation.and not associating/talking with them might have been the punishment they chose. After the mehne/tahne/insults of course :)

TBH It happens so much now. I think those Sikhs that want the Hukamnamma to respected have lost the battle. The amount of protests and meetings Sikhs attend with Committee wallay... They promise not to do it again and then its back to square 1. The committee does it again. Nobody respects the Hukamnamma... you even have usually devout Sikhs willingly pushing the agenda if inter-faith marriage. Leicester has a big problem... All Gurdwaray, don't do the checks... Had to deal with a Gujji guy boast about his cousin marrying a Sikh girl and the "gyanis" and "Khalibans" couldn't do anything about it!!!

Sad state of affairs.