Can A Muslim Steep Lower Than This

singh598

I'm no one in disguise, the face mask is an anglo saxon helmet, it's cultural artifact that shows a little of my own history and identity that's all.

I'm here to learn about Sikhi and Punjabi culture, I figure this information might help me in my new place of work where I am surrounded by many Punjabi speaking people.

I'm not here to cus or dis anyone.

Questioning why a white person would be on a Sikh forum is not being racist

I wasn't being racist but questioning the reasoning for you following a Sikh forum and its not that you want to learn about history etc. That's rubbish. You don't fool me. EDL coming to Sikh gatherings, white people on Sikh forums. Were not Neo Gurkhas and I wish Sikhs would stop succumbing to the British. Just financially Sikhs contribute 6 billion pounds to the British economy and what have we ever had in return????

Name me one thing the British Anglo Saxon has ever done for us?????

White person on a Sikh forum is a racist comment because Sikhi is supposed to be universal so you would expect white people to show an interest in the religion and possibly become converts.

Your comment reveals a racist tendency in that you allude that white people are not welcome on this forum and by extension white people would not be welcomed into the fold of Sikhism.

Your attitude is not welcoming and it is people like you that give Sikhs a bad name.

If I was in a Church or on a Christian forum do you think it would be acceptable for me to say Punjabi people are not welcome in my Church or on my forum.

Do you think it would acceptable to question someones motives for asking about Christianity simply because they are Punjabi?

Would this be considered a racist comment to make in your world?

One more question, why do you have a white mans comment IE Winston Churchill in your signature if this is a Sikh forum, I'm curious to know.

And finally what do you think my motives for being on this forum really are?

In your opinion why am I here?

Do you really think I am some sort of EDL stooge infiltrating the Sikh community with my own hidden agenda, I mean what could I possibly gain from such a move?

Guest Jacfsing2

White person on a Sikh forum is a racist comment because Sikhi is supposed to be universal so you would expect white people to show an interest in the religion and possibly become converts.

Your comment reveals a racist tendency in that you allude that white people are not welcome on this forum and by extension white people would not be welcomed into the fold of Sikhism.

Your attitude is not welcoming and it is people like you that give Sikhs a bad name.

If I was in a Church or on a Christian forum do you think it would be acceptable for me to say Punjabi people are not welcome in my Church or on my forum.

Do you think it would acceptable to question someones motives for asking about Christianity simply because they are Punjabi?

Would this be considered a racist comment to make in your world?

One more question, why do you have a white mans comment IE Winston Churchill in your signature if this is a Sikh forum, I'm curious to know.

And finally what do you think my motives for being on this forum really are?

In your opinion why am I here?

Do you really think I am some sort of EDL stooge infiltrating the Sikh community with my own hidden agenda, I mean what could I possibly gain from such a move?

He's just an immature guy, (the average age here is like 13-14 in case you didn't notice with some exceptions).

err....anyway, back to topic. The original question of the thread was "can any Muslim stoop lower than this ?".

Much as I abhor the actions of the man the thread is about, I must remind the OP that The Great Pakistani Circus also contains among it's ranks a professional limbo dancer. That Pakistani Muslim, undoubtedly, can stoop much lower than this one. He does it for a living.

• 3 weeks later...