Cameron & British Whites Laugh At Greece's Economic Disaster

singh598

UKIP will do very well but won't win majority however in four years time they or the bnp will be in power because if you look at Europe it is all becoming politically extreme Holland Germany France Switzerland Denmark and UK

Look at UKIP before UK islamisation it was behind the Green Party and now it 3 if not 2nd

"Ed Miliband has promised to make Islamophobia, as well as anti-Semitism and homophobia, an aggravated crime". That only strengthens the existing hate crime laws. So why not? Makes sense. Though i wouldnt vote labour. Ever. Not whilst its under his leadership anyways

A free society where free and new ideas are encouraged to take place should involve any idea being open to scrutiny and citicism and that includes any religion.

So basically after these laws are inacted going down to speakers corner and questioning the validity of Islam in an open and honest debate would be labelled Islamaphobia

and the the person could well be arrested.

Criticising religion is not a hate crime, a hate crime is persecuting a follower of the religion but the religion itself should be open to scrutiny.

My opinion is ED wants to take this country one step closer towards blasphemy laws which belong in the dark ages of the long and distant past.

It's a dangerous step and existing hate crime laws are adequate as they are.

No religion and no idea should be beyond criticism and scrutiny period.

Edit:

Anyway it shouldn't be called Islamaphobia because Islam is not a race or person, it is an idea.

The correct name should be Muslimaphobia which is a phobia of the followers of the idea.

Guaranteed this new legislation is being pushed by the likes of the Saudi's who control a very big purse ready to invest more in the UK.

Some further reading:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/04/if-ed-miliband-makes-islamophobia-illegal-i-volunteer-to-test-the-new-law-immediately/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Just out of curiosity would anyone here like to see blasphemy laws?

Would anyone like to see criticism and ridicule of your Guru's made an offence under British Law?

Ridicule and blasphemy is wrong, however it is socially acceptable to a certain point i.e, spitting image, celebs politicians etc

When you start ridiculing The Buddha, Krishna, Prophet Mohammed, Christ or Guru Nanak (for example) then you are certainly stepping the line of that which is fun, banter and a good tv show/magazine

i have always said that the charlie hebdo saga was one of hurting religious beliefs and sentiments which is wrong just as you wouldn't like if i made a spitting image ridicule of your mother

If freedom of speech is valid then why is it law has inciting terrorism etc as a criminal offence

If freedom of speech exists then why do you get arrested for swearing at a police officer

Freedom of speech is a govt cliche to make you feel happy

It doesn't exist