The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

"He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

Luke 22:36

Why would jesus not wear a sword if he instructed it to his followers?

Regarding him wearing a turban:

"Did Jesus and his apostles ever wear turbans?

Yes, they did. Studying the original Greek manuscripts we can see the practice of "wrapping & tying One's Head with materials" is encouraged for important spiritual purposes. This can be seen in the Book of Ephesians. In Ephesians 6 the word Helmet is used. The original Greek word here is perikephalaia. Perikephalaia is related to perikeimai, a Greek word meaning "tie around". Perikephalaia is the original helmet, a helmet constructed of fabrics which are wrapped around ones head in layers bound to the skull, securely fashioned, allowing for quick movements.

Another opinion

It is never directly mentioned in the four Gospels, although it was the mode of dress for Jews as accounted in Exodus 28:3-5: "Tell all the skilled men to whom I have given wisdom in such matters that they are to make garments for Aaron, for his consecration, so he may serve me as priest. These are the garments they are to make: a breastpiece, an ephod, a robe, a woven tunic, a turban and a sash. They are to make these sacred garments for your brother Aaron and his sons, so they may serve me as priests. Have them use gold, and blue, purple and scarlet yarn, and fine linen."

For further references look up:

Job 29:13-15

Zechariah 3:4-10

Revelation 19:12 "

Do you believe Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji is the Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji?

Jesus belevied in vaheguru/god... The Jehovah's witnesses believe that jesus was not god... Some tuks in the bible are actually misinterpreted or added on later.. For example the chapter in the bible called Romans was added by the roman government to scare the public in thinking the roman government is god's will... Sounds a lot like people who add stuff and misinterpret stuff in sikhi such as the RSS etc...

The beliefs of sikhi are eternal.. It was from the start and will be to the end... For example Vishnu/shiv etc came to show the path of akaal purkh but they did not succeed.. Other devtas devis came but failed... They all were supposed to preach the same sikhi guru nanak dev Ji was preaching but the others failed either of egotistical reasons or other reasons...

In bhai vir Singh Ji di kalghidar chamtkar jesus said to dusht Daman ji that he(which is referring to jesus) came into this world on a peace loving mission to spread the word about akaal purkh but that was not the case and the sword is now needed and you are the only one who could do it. Jesus lost hope in humanity from what he saw in the world according to bhai sahib Ji... I will try posting a photo or something up of that tract..

Jesus told sant baba harnam Singh rampur khere wale that he hope all his followers who follow Christianity follow the path of guru nanak dev Ji...

Mohammed told sant Ji that guru nanak dev Ji achieved what nobody else could in this world but the Sikhs of guru nanak dev Ji don't take full advantage of it... This is available in sant Ji's book se khanehiya..

In my opinion jesus was not god but a a saint or sant of that time... He went to India for many years to do Bhagti as well...

Jesus belevied in vaheguru/god... The Jehovah's witnesses believe that jesus was not god...

You don't want me to post the Pankti from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji, which says Jesus Christ did not follow the instructions of Akal Purakh and became egotistical. Yet you continue to say Jesus believed in Vaheguru. Basically, you are implying Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji is wrong. Is there any Sikhs left in this world that actually believe in Gurbani? I am shocked at how fast Sikhs disregard Gurbani for their own views and views of others, who they hold dear to their hearts.

Not in one place in Sri dasam Granth did it even say the name of jesus... Show me the tuk where Jesus Christ is written in Sri dasam Granth...

Did Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji have to write all the individual names of all previous prophets? No!!!! Because he said ALL/EVERYONE/NOT EXCLUDING. Here another poster already did the leg work for you.

Surely this argument ends, where guru gobind singh, himself says in the dasam granth, that ALL prophets before him, were all egotistical.

Page 139..."all earlier prophets ended themselves in ego. And did not comprehend the supreme purusha, they didnt care for righteous actions."

Page 135..."all the great purushas created their own paths."

Page 138..."all the earlier incarnations caused only their names to be remembered. They did not strike the tyrants, and did not make them follow the path of dharma."

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

John 14:28

Who is the father? The father is akaal purkh/god etc...

The bible has been changed more times than any other scripture either adding or removing tuks or twisting them... For example look at the puratan bibles that were written in Aramaic or Hebrew and they are much different than today's version...

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

John 14:28

Who is the father? The father is akaal purkh/god etc...

The bible has been changed more times than any other scripture either adding or removing tuks or twisting them... For example look at the puratan bibles that were written in Aramaic or Hebrew and they are much different than today's version...

Come back to the the Bani of the Guru. The Bani of the Guru is the only source of the True Father. The True Father says all previous prophets failed to deliver the true message and were lost in ego by getting others to praise them.

In my opinion jesus is NOT a prophet but a sant... For example sant baba nand Singh came to spread the teachings of guru nanak dev Ji and is not a guru... Same thing with jesus he came to try to spread the word of god but couldn't cause the world was too cruel( according to bhai vir Singh's chamtkar) and people started believing in him even though he wanted people to follow god...