The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

You can't back this belief up and yet you degrade Shabad and Naam Simran to your lowly status of calling Jesus Christ a Gurmukh.

First of all, tell me what kind of pakahandee baba are you? Why so much hatred, just for nothing? If you can not bring anything positive, at least widen the horizons of your mind and see the reality around you, or do you think the world goes on, by your low class wishes and desires? Grow up man. Do not try to be a bully....

These long winded post of yours provide nothing to the sangat other than confusions and a trail of lies connecting your premise.

Nothing is long winded, as long it brings full clearity on the topic with logic or common sense, not just by blind faith and poor limited vision....So mind your own business

You want to change the Bible and from your post I can tell you want to change Gurbani to fit your beliefs.

It is sheer lies, what you are stating, Who am I to do so? What autrhority do I have? It is just interpreting the basic teachings of Christ as a Saint, in the line of Gurmat. True religion is that what unites us with Him, and that is Nam or Shabad, the only reallity, not based upon any rituals or dogmas.

Your post, just shows the state of confusion and agitation of your limited mind

Definition of Gurmukh is given by Gurbani and not by your standards.

Do you know exactly what a Gurmukh is? I don´t think you know, though you may think otherwise. Gurmukh is one, whose mind is absorbed in the Lord, the Aad Guru,through His Bhajan Bandagee/Simran. He may look outward like an ordinary person, but inside him, his chit, his soul is absorbed in the will of Wahiguru Akal Purukh, through the holy practice of His simran. Of course this by itself brings purity and all virtues in that wadhbagee person.

Shape up or leave this pure religion we call Sikhi.

Are you going to show me how to shape up? So much ego, so much haume? What for khalsa jee?

Better you shape up, you are not perfect at all... So better don´t give any advices...

And that also, to leave sikhee? Sikhee is my very breath, my life, sikhee has made me mature enough to face life, and have courage, and above all faith in Him. So no matter how much nonsense you may talk, it will not affect me at all.

By His grace, I know where I am heading...so what to say about you, even if tens like you come, it wont make any difference. It is not a challenge, but a matter of faith in Wahiguru.

On one side, I am singing His glory to just share His love and devotion with the sangat, to lit that flame of love in the hearts of our brothers and sisters... After all what are here for as humans, if not of giving a helping hand ...

And on the other side, you are telling me to leave sikhee the path to Wahiguru... That also, due to your own narrow mindedness or agyanta....

Shame on you !!!

Sat Sree Akal.

P.S: I have been for quite a few years now on this nice website of Sikh Sangat, and those who know me, know that I do not like controversies at all, and above all I am respectful,but that does not mean, anyone can come and say nonsense about sikhee, due to their own limitations and I will quitey listen.

So if in any way, the sangat is disturbed by this my post to Akalifauj, it is just because of his provocation and not being respectful. So if needed I ask for forgiveness from the rest of brothers and sisters on this web.

S4NGH Jee,

no I am not a christian. The bible, conatins the glory of Waheguru Akal Purukh. Not as interpreted by many of the mankind, but the core message in it, the teachings of Christ, which can be summarized in the following line:

Love the Lord above everything and love thy neighbour as thyself. It means be truthful, and worship one Lord God only with the aid of the Holy Ghost, the Holy Spirit, which we know as Shabad or Naam.

I believe He was a Gurmukh. Christ was not the perishable body, just as our Guru Sahibans weren´t so. Nobody is saying, the Bible is the divine .... the divinity is chetanta, is awareness, is consciouness, is the soul, the jeeva a spark of His Jot .

The common factor in all Gurmukhs, of any time or place is, the Power of Naam or Shabd is manifested in them. That is why the Bani says: Prabh jee baseh sadh ke hirdey .... Har jee baseh Sadh kee rasna

You see, the power or energy of Naam or wahiguru manifested in them, Gurmukhs, is for the only purpose to unite us with that ultimate and eternal reality, which is Wahiguru.

And this reality is not limited for a particular time or place, not it is the copyright of any race or creed, it is universal.

That is why in the Aartee it is said : Sabh meh Jot, Jot hae soee. The Jot of Waheguru, or Naam or Shabd, is the only reality in Christ, as well as in our Guru Sahibans or Bhagat Janas, and also in us. With the only difference, that while in all others that Jot is suppressed by our haume, in them, it is fully manifested.

But we manmukhs take these high spiritual beings as something of our sole property, It is this our narrow mindedness which create conflicts among us. And then going agianst their teachings, we limit their greatness and reality to the body, which is just an uncosciouss handful of dust...

Just as anything made of the 5 perisahble tatwas ....

Wahiguru, Naam or Shabd is the only reality for all, that is why third Patshahee says:

Naam outam, Jug chaare, Shabad veechar.

Throughout the four ages, the Naam is the ultimate; reflect upon the Word of the Shabad

Raag Gauri Guaarayree Guru Amar Das.

You see, this Supreme reality of Wahiguru as Naam or Shabad, did not start 2000, 700, or 300 years back only... it is the law, the path to follow and reach Waheguru, since the very Aad Jugad...till the endless times.

Sat Sree Akal.

The description of God in the bible is starkly different to the description given to us of Akal Purkh. So no, i disagree. The bible does not contain the glory of Waheguru. It sings the praises of jesus. As i said before, its kachi bani written and edited several times by men.

Again I strongly disagree. "worship god with the aid of the holy spirit" etc. Nope. Jesus is the ONLY means to god. There is no other way. Those who accept jesus as lord and savior shall pass. All else will head to hell. So, the teaching can be summerised as 'worship god through jesus and jesus only. Worship jesus too. All other means of worship of god is fruitless.'

How can you claim jesus was gurmukh? Have u met him? your sole source of information is the bible. The bible which was written many many years after his death. Full of inaccuracies. Edited several times. He left no account of his own actions or beliefs or teachings.

Christianity only "unites" people by conversion. If your not a christian, yes youre a neighbour but youre going to hell irrespective of your good deeds.

The jot in jesus was most definately suppressed by haume if he claimed that the only way to god was through him.

I think your talking complete nonsense in regards to jesus and christianity.

The jot in jesus was most definately suppressed by haume if he claimed that the only way to god was through him.

I think your talking complete nonsense in regards to jesus and christianity.

S4NGh,

sorry to say, you know anything about Christ, and above all you neither know what is sikhee or Gurmat. You are swimming in your own big sea of manmat.You are misinterpreting everything, Christ as a saint was not the body as you seem to believe.

Suppose according to you he was fake, then he should be in the hell already and if so, how can he be the way to God? On the other side, if he was a Perfect Saint, He has merged himself in that Primal God, then too, how can He be the way now?

So you see, your reasoning, has nothing sound in it .... it all your own hallucinations ....

Come on man, do not be so petty.

Sat Sree Akal.

Sat Sree Akal

1. First of all, tell me what kind of pakahandee baba are you? Why so much hatred, just for nothing? If you can not bring anything positive, at least widen the horizons of your mind and see the reality around you, or do you think the world goes on, by your low class wishes and desires? Grow up man. Do not try to be a bully....

2. Nothing is long winded, as long it brings full clearity on the topic with logic or common sense, not just by blind faith and poor limited vision....So mind your own business

3. It is sheer lies, what you are stating, Who am I to do so? What autrhority do I have? It is just interpreting the basic teachings of Christ as a Saint, in the line of Gurmat. True religion is that what unites us with Him, and that is Nam or Shabad, the only reallity, not based upon any rituals or dogmas.

Your post, just shows the state of confusion and agitation of your limited mind

4. Do you know exactly what a Gurmukh is? I don´t think you know, though you may think otherwise. Gurmukh is one, whose mind is absorbed in the Lord, the Aad Guru,through His Bhajan Bandagee/Simran. He may look outward like an ordinary person, but inside him, his chit, his soul is absorbed in the will of Wahiguru Akal Purukh, through the holy practice of His simran. Of course this by itself brings purity and all virtues in that wadhbagee person.

5. Are you going to show me how to shape up? So much ego, so much haume? What for khalsa jee?

Better you shape up, you are not perfect at all... So better don´t give any advices...

6. And that also, to leave sikhee? Sikhee is my very breath, my life, sikhee has made me mature enough to face life, and have courage, and above all faith in Him. So no matter how much nonsense you may talk, it will not affect me at all.

By His grace, I know where I am heading...so what to say about you, even if tens like you come, it wont make any difference. It is not a challenge, but a matter of faith in Wahiguru.

7. On one side, I am singing His glory to just share His love and devotion with the sangat, to lit that flame of love in the hearts of our brothers and sisters... After all what are here for as humans, if not of giving a helping hand ...

8. And on the other side, you are telling me to leave sikhee the path to Wahiguru... That also, due to your own narrow mindedness or agyanta....

Shame on you !!!

Sat Sree Akal.

P.S: I have been for quite a few years now on this nice website of Sikh Sangat, and those who know me, know that I do not like controversies at all, and above all I am respectful,but that does not mean, anyone can come and say nonsense about sikhee, due to their own limitations and I will quitey listen.

So if in any way, the sangat is disturbed by this my post to Akalifauj, it is just because of his provocation and not being respectful. So if needed I ask for forgiveness from the rest of brothers and sisters on this web.

1. Pakandhee Baba would apply to me, if i was passing my own beliefs off as Sikhi. OOO look the person who is passing his belief Jesus Christ was a Gurmukh as Sikhi is none other than you. So thank you, you have achieved the status of Pakandhee Baba, Jesus Christ style. No evidence to back up your claim. Just another long winded post that contains no substance. Bully is the person, who tries to push his views on another. I hold no view other than the one given in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji, by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. One poster has put this information up. So again this title falls on the Pakandhee Baba, Jesus Chris style shoulders.

2. Blind faith, your are the master of blind faith. I believe in the writings of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. And, if I have blind faith in my Guru, so be it. My Guru does not take me in the wrong direction. What proof do you have Baba ji for your claim Jesus Christ is a Gurmukh? Nothing!!! Keep walking and don't look back, nothing here for you other than the sweet sounds of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji.

3. Sheer lies is made up by the person, who bullies his belief on the sikh sangat forum and when asked for proof, cannot provide anything. Instead, starts to bully others by saying they know nothing about Sikhi. Anyone that follows his Guru; Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji, but you, who follows his mind is knowledgeable and spiritual. What drugs you using?

4. The Pakandhee Baba is asking me, if i know what Gurmukh is. What has this world come too. Baba ji show me one place Jesus Christ is praised as a Gurmukh? Instead he is praised by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji as a egotistical prophet sent by God, who got others to praise him, instead of Akal Purakh. So I will tell you what a Gurmukh is not. A egotistical prophet, who is sent by God, but got others to praise himself and not God. Baba ji, now i really want to know what you have been smoking. Maybe when I want to have some fun and pretend I am Jesus Christ, I can put on a play. I will even let you be the director.

5. I think I just did. But there is more. No doubt I have ego, but not more than you. I actually believe Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. You on the other hand don't even recognize Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani on this topic. Baba ji, you lost this one too. But I don't complete with people who are more egotistical than me because it just brings be down to a stupid level. Never claimed I am perfect. It does not take a person to be perfect to believe in Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani.

6. Baba ji, if Sikhi was your breath of life, you would follow your fathers teaching on Jesus Christ. Instead, Pakandhee Baba ji, you want to start your own cult that believes Jesus Christ was a Gurmukh. Faith in Vaheguru means following his Gurbani. You can't even let go of a simple belief of yours. You a BGB=Baba ji Gone Bad.

7.You are not singing Akal Purakhs praises. You are singing your own praises by calling Jesus Christ a Gurmukh. No where in Gurbani does Akal Purakh say Jesus Christ is a Gurmukh. You are not singing Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi(Dasam Bani)......but Ma, Ma, Ma, Ma,

8. I told you to leave because you want to start your own cult, but in the disguise of Sikhi. You want to fool other SIkhs and non sikhs to believe the Guru said Jesus Christ is a Gurmukh. This warrants a huge sign for caution for anyone who tries to get in contact with you. So I made a huge show on here for others to see your true intentions.

Yes, shame on me Pakandhee Baba ji for exposing you. I'm go lock myself in my room and really think about what I said to you. I really need a time out.

What is this hate for jesus??? Jesus wore a Sri sahib, kept his hair, wore a paagh etc... He was a sikh!

I know I'm gonna get grilled lol

Also read kalghidhar chamtkar by bhai vir Singh it will broaden your mindset... Dusht Daman data was accepted by many avatars such as shiva, Krishna, Mohamed, etc... It is also written that JESUS(oh no I said his name!!!;)) told him that dusht Daman Data's path is right.. Who are we to criticize???

Why would mahapurks such as sant baba harnam Singh rampur khere wale have Darshan of Mohammad, bhrigu rishi and JESUS(oh no I said his name!!!)???

Get over this jesus Hating trip..

Provide some proof and we can discuss. And i won't get into my Baba said stuff. We have Gurbani guiding us on who was Jesus.

I am not hating on Jesus. Read my post and tell me where i hate on Jesus, if thats what you think.

"He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

Luke 22:36

Why would jesus not wear a sword if he instructed it to his followers?

Regarding him wearing a turban:

"Did Jesus and his apostles ever wear turbans?

Yes, they did. Studying the original Greek manuscripts we can see the practice of "wrapping & tying One's Head with materials" is encouraged for important spiritual purposes. This can be seen in the Book of Ephesians. In Ephesians 6 the word Helmet is used. The original Greek word here is perikephalaia. Perikephalaia is related to perikeimai, a Greek word meaning "tie around". Perikephalaia is the original helmet, a helmet constructed of fabrics which are wrapped around ones head in layers bound to the skull, securely fashioned, allowing for quick movements.

Another opinion

It is never directly mentioned in the four Gospels, although it was the mode of dress for Jews as accounted in Exodus 28:3-5: "Tell all the skilled men to whom I have given wisdom in such matters that they are to make garments for Aaron, for his consecration, so he may serve me as priest. These are the garments they are to make: a breastpiece, an ephod, a robe, a woven tunic, a turban and a sash. They are to make these sacred garments for your brother Aaron and his sons, so they may serve me as priests. Have them use gold, and blue, purple and scarlet yarn, and fine linen."

For further references look up:

Job 29:13-15

Zechariah 3:4-10

Revelation 19:12 "