Surrey Sikh Violence

What can be done?

None of the gurdwaras, sikh organizations, punjabi organizatins have come forward to lead a coalition to save our youth from killing each other. Why are there drugs in Sikh dominated areas?

I am 30 years old now, and this is been going on since 1995.

You really think these kids will listen to gurdwara committees/organization? most of whom are corrupted. They'd laugh in your faces.

THEY ARE NOT SIKHS

You should call these lowlifes South Asians or Punjabis

What do gurdwaras have to do with this? Its not like they will be obeyed anyways

The only way I can see to keep ourselves safe is too keep our shastars - the guns - for self defence in case these cowardly shooters show up but sadly the gun laws in Canada are pretty strict thanks to the government

THEY ARE NOT SIKHS

You should call these lowlifes South Asians or Punjabis

What do gurdwaras have to do with this? Its not like they will be obeyed anyways

The only way I can see to keep ourselves safe is too keep our shastars - the guns - for self defence in case these cowardly shooters show up but sadly the gun laws in Canada are pretty strict thanks to the government

Why do you think they pose any harm to you? They have issues amongst themselves and keep it that way. No reason for you to hate on them or prepare to fight with them.