Non Amritdhari Weds Amritdhari?

GuruDaDaas

difference between Guru Sahiban and ourselves is so immense they are app parmeshvar , with kirpa drisht they can change a paapi akhiratghan to a sant brahmgiani.... whereas ourselves we can be swayed by bad sangat . When an abhilakee has amrit they break with all world ties and previous bad karams and give their all to Guru ji, however the nonamritdhari although can be very good, holy minded person has not given themselves fully to guru ji and have not broken with the world properly so is still nigurey as the diksha has not been given . We are supposed to keep away from nigurey and sakats as they can lead us astray with their dhils this is Guru ji's faisla on it

Apologies - I am not making out that we are level with Guru Ji, what I meant was that I cannot see and have found anything where our Guru Ji has taught us to do but then not do it themselves, historically or within Gurbani.

Please can you list me the verses in Guru Sahibs documented history that suggests this.

Laslty, when the first 5 pyare were created, their wives did not follow suit to and take Amrit, if there is, is there anywhere where this is documented as I may have missed this.

I may ask for a lot of facts from documented places but that's only because I do not want to blindly follow what someone has wrote.