Punjabi Coworker

Dear Sangat Ji,

I head to work everyday and before I go, i do mahraj's darshan at Gurdwara Sahiab. I take parshad, once or twice, I have given prashad to a fellow co-worker who had a Sikh last name.

I was approached with him, he was saying, he's not sure where he is in his faith, but rejects getting prashad. All I know, is even if your atheist, why would you reject parashad. Anyhow was so confused, but said okay.

Dear Sangat Ji,

I head to work everyday and before I go, i do mahraj's darshan at Gurdwara Sahiab. I take parshad, once or twice, I have given prashad to a fellow co-worker who had a Sikh last name.

I was approached with him, he was saying, he's not sure where he is in his faith, but rejects getting prashad. All I know, is even if your atheist, why would you reject parashad. Anyhow was so confused, but said okay.

Why does it concern you? his choice. It's not advisable to be giving out your own Parshad to those that do not want it.

Why does it concern you? his choice. It's not advisable to be giving out your own Parshad to those that do not want it.

I agree.

It would be like having an Evanglegical Christian co-worker coming into work thinking he's doing a greatly spiritual and kind thing by giving you a brand new bible which you kindly refuse. He then goes onto a Christian online forum and asks people for advice because he can't understand why anyone would refuse what he sees as a "kind gesture".

Nobody, and I mean nobody, has a right to force their own religion on anyone else.