Does It Ever Feel Like Mahraj Is Punishing You?

Guest curious ji

Guest curious ji

fateh jio

well my title says it all, do you ever feel like mahraj is punishing you, to a point where you drive yourself crazy over it

any response would be appreciated by daas ji

fateh

Good post MissedAsingh.

Pay off your negative karams, but stay detached in Truth. You'll feel pain but you'll recognise it as the balance-the same as Sukh, it's just karam and a brand of emotion(highs and lows). Highs and lows, Dukh and sukh, heaven and hell are really just fragments of Nothing/the balance/the whole. In every spec of heaven and hell, exists the entirety, the Nothingness which is our True nature. Even the devil is truth, we all walk to the tune of Truth-to Hukam.

Make better karams for yourself. I personally went through a phase where my family gave me such constant grief, but it was my karam-I recognised that I was paying off bad karma.

I detached from it and then went through a time where I was so happy and didn't see them for months-it was the happiest time of my life for as long as I could remember, I wasn't around their negative abusive energies(they are all mentally messed up, because of their deeds and what we went through as children with our parents.)

Now if I am about to mess up, I realise that God has given me the priceless gem with Truth, people would kill to live the nasha I live- I have never and know I will never be given a gift so precious.

When u practice Truth properly u automatically get a huge number of Haters. The Gurus haters did horrible things to them, but we have to be completely fearless to accept Gurbani and ourselves as 100% Truth on this path. In accepting ourselves as Nothing but Truth-we develop the True Self Love that mayadharis lack which is the reason they live in ego/5 thieves and take the pain of a lack of Self-Awareness/True self Love out on others.

Satnaam

100% bhaji/bhenji

(You giys can judge me all you want you dont know what ive been through and i will be saying "i" alot interpret it as u wish)

Its been many years now ive restrainted myself for years from everything and i feel as if maharaj has turned his bak on me so cause of that my intention isnt to meet god anymore but to attain ridhi sidhis even though everyone may say they are just attachments and are nothing but half if not neally all of you havent ever exsperienced ridhi sidhis. Every time i get bak on track 8th 9th time now and get to an high avasta my body dies on me. Just now i came out of hospital after 3 weeks which caused me to rest and sleep and miss my simran routine etc and falling bak into a crappy state of mind like i said its happened many times now. Ive noticed if i increase my level of abyass the more punishment i get as in this time round i was doing upto 10 hours simran a day and i neally died of kidney failure docotors still dont know why or what caused this to happen im going through tests still but anyway. Das has been blessed with ridhi sidhis before instead of restraining myself anf being dissapointed and falling into depresstion cause of me not being able to meet god im going to just "enjoy" (enjoy just keep myself happy somehow at least)in this life instead. But anyway theres millions of exsamples i can give you but yeah im done with being upset. My family and friends r my witness to whatever has happend in my life so yeah. Cant tell you guys how much it hurts me writing this this is my first ever post too

but yeah

Hi 100%. I get your frustration but try and be at peace. When we lose our state of peace, we lose the path because we're not accepting hukam and karam.

Make sure u exercise, for a Bhagat I can't explain how incredibly important it is to exercise and eat well. Your body is your temple- all outside is false, it all comes from within you.

Do amrit vela naam Simran from 1am onwards for 2.5 hrs at least and look up, this helps soo much when u are feeling down.

If you're not working, get a job and work. Go jogging out in nature or go swimming. if other people upset u, remember that we come alone and leave alone. Real Bhagats have committed themselves to be Nothing- we are together in truth but always remain unattached- which is why having sangat of sants is the best- it is unattached love- it's true love.

Try and go to the gurdwara at least once a week, it helps.

We were born to Live so live life while practicing Truth-Truthful living.

Kill the 5 theives, silence the mind, do good deeds, don't lie, slander etc.

Be happy-the world is depressed in maya,be in chardi kala, smile each morning and be thankful for what u have.

Hi 100%. I get your frustration but try and be at peace. When we lose our state of peace, we lose the path because we're not accepting hukam and karam.

Make sure u exercise, for a Bhagat I can't explain how incredibly important it is to exercise and eat well. Your body is your temple- all outside is false, it all comes from within you.

Do amrit vela naam Simran from 1am onwards for 2.5 hrs at least and look up, this helps soo much when u are feeling down.

If you're not working, get a job and work. Go jogging out in nature or go swimming. if other people upset u, remember that we come alone and leave alone. Real Bhagats have committed themselves to be Nothing- we are together in truth but always remain unattached- which is why having sangat of sants is the best- it is unattached love- it's true love.

Try and go to the gurdwara at least once a week, it helps.

We were born to Live so live life while practicing Truth-Truthful living.

Kill the 5 theives, silence the mind, do good deeds, don't lie, slander etc.

Be happy-the world is depressed in maya,be in chardi kala, smile each morning and be thankful for what u have.

Maharaj can never ever punish us. Avatars, Incarnations, gods, godesses, Dharam Rai.... may punish some for their misdeeds.

But, Wahiguru Akal Purukh can never ever punish us. He is an infinite Ocean of Love and Mercy....

He has nothing apart from that.

If He ever wanted to punish us, then, there would be no place to find shelter, but the thing is, He can never judge someone, neither punish. The question of punishment or anger does not at all arise in His Darbar.

His other Name is : Dayal Purukh, He is sadh bakshan haar, sadah meherban.

If anyting keeps us away from Him, is our "haume", our mind, our karmas ..... and the worse/heavier our karmas, the farther we go away from Him.

You see, He is like a powerful magnet, and we are rusted pieces of iron. The pull from the magnet is always there, but it is the rust of our haume, our karmas as said before, which keep us away and distant from Him.

So then, what to do?

The Bani says, just as when a piece of "loha" comes into contact with "Paras" it is transformed into gold.

But, there is another type of Paras, which by coming into conatct with a rusted piece of iron, does not convert it into gold, but turns it same into "Paras" like itself. This is the wadeeayee of this type of Paras.

And this type of Paras, is known as Gurmukh, Sant Jana, Bhagat .... where the sikh coming into their company(Sadh-Sangat), is converted from a paapee, into a Gurmukh.

Please everybody, do not feel insulted, as the Bani says, we are all heavy sinners right from birth, we all carry our load of karmas , sanskaras, vikars, on our heads, since countless yugas , since we stepped into the creation, we have done nothing but collecting karmas only.....

It is in the Sadh Sangat, where we come to love truly Wahiguru, and stop running outside, and turn ourselves inwards, where we search for Him.

That is why the Bani says: awar kaaj tere kitteh na kaam, mil Sadh Sangat, bhaj kewal Naam.

Sat Sree Akal.