deathfearsKHALSA

Tarna Dal Gutka Sahib Pdf?

Singh123456777    1,110

I have both gutkas and perfer the tarna dal one. There are less mistakes in the tarna dal one and more banis including one from Sri sarbloh Granth.

• Like 2

Singh123456777    1,110

If you live in ontario canada the saucha sauda store has many tarna dal and budha dal gutkey.

I have both gutkas and perfer the tarna dal one. There are less mistakes in the tarna dal one and more banis including one from Sri sarbloh Granth.

I still didnt get the gutka sahib..Plz make the pdf of it if u get the time.

Pdf how?

1. Take pics

2. Google ' jpeg 2 pdf'

3. Convert them

4. Upload them ( provide the link)

Singh123456777    1,110

I work so I really get virtually no time to do anything.

• Like 1

Singh123456777    1,110

Paaaaajiiiiii kadlo time Lol

If not just wait for tarnadal to send you one

I will try

kalyugi    23
On 2015-03-05 at 8:17 AM, Singh123456777 said:
On 2015-03-04 at 3:08 PM, hsingh8963 said:

Paaaaajiiiiii kadlo time Lol

If not just wait for tarnadal to send you one

I will try

did you get around to making a pdf of tarna dal gutka sahib ?

ipledgeblue    73

oh no I was too late, the domain is gone.

where is another good source? I have the Buddha Dal gutka at home and I know someone has posted parts of this gutka online. Actually I think I found this gutka in an iPhone app as well!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• I just wanted to make a quick point because Sant jarnail Singh khalsa bhindranwale is not shaheed he is in chardi Kala this was uttered by Mahapurakh Sant baba thakur singh Jee who was a complete soul and gurmukh
    • the fact that he was given an offer of one arb Dollars and guaranteed citizenship of ANY nation along with any or all of his folks if he  would only vacate and leave Harmandir Sahib complex to the army i.e. to let them do what they will ...this offer was delivered by soldiers and every single one decided to stay with Sant ji when he refused the offer ...this was explained in the dusht Brar's book so must be true as why would he do Sant ji any favours? Sant Kartar SIngh ji Bhindrawale knew what was to happen and would have made his proteges all strong in parchaar and told them to take hosh as well as josh path 
    • Who else agrees that the Gurmukhi encoded script is in desperate need of work? By work I mean proper encoding of the script for web use. Working on various fonts and having a standard font system et al. I see Arabic/Devanagari done so well, but of course their populations exceed ours. However, even Hebrew has been done so well.

I thank the Sikhs and Unicode who have initially encoded the Gurmukhi script, but I personally think we need to develop it further with different styles and expressing it through various forms if we want to keep it alive. I guess tackling this issue will involve some cleaning up of the alphabets themselves (why have the alphabets become so rounded?) - we can do this by taking some inspiration from Sharada/Lahnda (parent systems from which Gurmukhi has evolved from) and also Devanagari. Also the sehari/behari placement needs designation as well, its all over the place from all the fonts I've seen. We would also need to designate a font for several writing styles e.g., cursive, standard header, body text, calligraphic - because we clearly have no output for Gurmukhi at the present moment in the mentioned styles.  If there are any computer programmers and designers among us, I'm willing to join in and help develop new fonts/styles for the Gurmukhi script.
    • The analogy is so true! Great introspection man.