Disgusting Video Of Singh Getting Jumped In Toronto

ghettosikh

Hey in every other post related to attacks, one poster (you know who I am talking about) always says press charges and get the police involved. When3HO are exposed on this forum, this member yells defamation and wants people charged. When one of his favorite cults gets exposed the same happens; defamation/harassment charge should be put in to the police. But in this case when a PUNJABI Sikh is assaulted by at least 4 men, he slanders the victim. Where is the out cry for police involvement? The poster is in that region, so where is the call to the police and collecting info so this victim, who he slanders, can be helped? I have added nothing but simply collected this information through observation.

What else is new? Our people fighting among themselves..another pathetic event.

Our people fighting with their own, you know why? Because these self proclaimed tough bunch from our community know they can get away with it-there is no fear they will feel as they know there are no consequences in life when it comes to dealing with their own- so they prey on weak and in this case (unfortunate nerdy out of shape singh) fight with their own, suppress them, fear monger them, intimidate them. These so called tough bunch punk wussie kids- cannot even dare mess around with other community kids they fear them ie- tamil, asian, blacks because they know they will be nailed to the wall, will get their butts handed to them on a platter because other community kids won't stand their bullyism. They have no desire to show their muscle for righteousness (protect the weak, defend women, children, fight against drug/rapist/murders).

One of my thai co worker told me at lunch, punjabis are safest neighbour to live with because they always fight among each other, i was utterly mortified at this smart arse (somewhat true/have element of truth) comment so i down played it with saying other communities have similiar issues but his comment made me think thats how others see us.

Quoted so you don't edit anything.

I very strongly disagree with your statement. You are totally wrong to suggest half are that and the other half the other !! :angry2:

It can't possibly be more than a quarter each because we've learned, over the last week, that the other half are busy either hugging each other, kissing each on the lips or fondling each other's privates.

Keep on doing ninda, you will reap what you sow.

Hey in every other post related to attacks, one poster (you know who I am talking about) always says press charges and get the police involved. When3HO are exposed on this forum, this member yells defamation and wants people charged. When one of his favorite cults gets exposed the same happens; defamation/harassment charge should be put in to the police. But in this case when a PUNJABI Sikh is assaulted by at least 4 men, he slanders the victim. Where is the out cry for police involvement? The poster is in that region, so where is the call to the police and collecting info so this victim, who he slanders, can be helped? I have added nothing but simply collected this information through observation.

You are obviously talking about N3OS1NGH, right?

Cops are already investigating as of this morning on vicious beating of singh- community already reported it and handling it well. Here is another article deep insight on this on going problem by deep hundal-

source: https://www.facebook.com/deep.hundal.1276?fref=ts

There's a video that has just recently been posted regarding a young Singh who was assaulted and robbed by a group of young men.

It's horrific. He's lynched essentially. 6 guys vs 1. I'm not going to post the video. In fact I didn’t even watch it. There are a few reasons for that. The young man being assaulted is someone known to my person. Not only has this young man been heavily involved in so many of our community initiatives, he’s done it with such integrity. He is frankly a great kid and when I read comments that he stood his ground and wouldn’t let the other group of young men obviously berate and bully him I wasn’t surprised. I know if he were walking by another young man being similarly assaulted, he would have intervened to help. That’s what Singhs do, contrary to the tagline accompanying the video: “This is why Singh is no longer king.”

This isn't the first video we've seen regarding fights in Brampton and it surely won't be the last. There is a systemic problem here and some of the blame needs to be levied against websites like Red King Singh Tv who actively promote, perhaps even profit, from these videos of young, Panjabi kids lynching each other.

We, as a community, need to move toward creating culture that is positive and transformative, not indulge and celebrate self-destructive and regressive aspects of it – which is exactly what websites like Red King Singh Tv do. Rumors have been floating around that young men are now actively trying to engage in these violent activities just to see these videos posted on websites like Red King Singh Tv. Think about that for a minute. This young Singh was lynched by a group of men, pummeled while on the ground and robbed, and the video posted on a website with the hopes of becoming the next viral hit for the next few weeks until another video of another group of young men assault each other.

But this isn’t just this one website that is celebrating the margins of our society and actively fostering an environment conducive to it’s production, there’s plenty of other social media personalities doing equally as destructive work. Case in point: Desi Jatt Balwinder. This has got to be one of the most sickening and disturbing attempts to qualify our community as being nothing more than alcoholics and reprobates.

We, as a community, should be slightly ashamed seeing our elderly intoxicated to the point where they’re just laying out on the side of streets, not laughing and sharing it with our friends. We as a community have a problem with alcoholism that needs to be addressed, not laughed away and we as a community are seeing our young men engaging in reckless acts of violence that needs to be addressed as well, not celebrated.

I only hope that charges is pressed against those young men, and some serious effort is taken into providing positive recourse for them and others prone to these things. We have a lot of reflecting to do as a community

This was posted by canadian-panjabi rapper, Fateh, on his twitter. It turns out it is panjabi sikhs fightin each other. 1 of the replies to fateh's message, mentions, that 1 of the boys, possibly the cameraman shoutin "jaskaran, deck him deck him". Jus wen panjabis cant stop embarassin themselves, we always pull out a new suprise.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FatehDOE/status/572965110840475648

Also this 'redkingsingh tv' site seems to have been closed, for the meantime.

As I have said and now proved. The out cries are only for when 3HO or other favorite cults are being exposed on this forum. Rest of you will always be slandered as it was done here against the Singh in the video. The out cries of pressing charges and reporting to the police are intimidation tactics to keep others oppressed. Read one of those out cries and you will understand where I am coming from. They are a full on attack on the forum member and Gursikhs. The reason why in this topic there is no out cry from this member is because the victim, real victim, is a punjabi. I don't make this stuff up. All I do is collect it and present it to the sangat here. Sooner or later I will be banned from this site for showing the reality of how members are being cheated and one member is kept alive on the forum, even though the member is a rogue member.

I very strongly disagree with your statement. You are totally wrong to suggest half are that and the other half the other !! :angry2:

It can't possibly be more than a quarter each because we've learned, over the last week, that the other half are busy either hugging each other, kissing each on the lips or fondling each other's privates.

It is possible to be both "busy either hugging each other, kissing each on the lips or fondling each other's privates" and pot-bellied

it is also possible to be both "busy either hugging each other, kissing each on the lips or fondling each other's privates" and scrawny

So you are wrong.

Anyway, the reason Singhs are not in good shape is because people tend to obsess over getting in great shape if they are obsessed with their appearance. If a Singh is the type of person who is obsessed with his appearance and wants to impress others, he will probably become a mona. So 99% of those who remain Singhs just don't care.

Krav maga or muay thai looks real flop...

We singhs need old punjabi khurakan, akharre, etc. On daily purposes..

Krava maga n muay thai r not crap martial arts. One thing for sure, if sikhs did muay thai/krav maga/brazilian jujitsu/boxing etc then they wud b alot better off, especially compared to that crap modern gatka rubbish, which the british have convinved the sikhs is our martial art. The sooner gatka is removed from our mindset, n real shastar vidya, or atleast other martial arts r taught, expect to carry on seein tubby amritdharis/sikhs in general.

These r not pakis who r beating the singh, its singhs beating the singh, sadly. As mentioned b4, this is territorial hate.

These are NOT SINGHS!!! They are peice of turds who should their <banned word filter activated> handed to them

This was posted by canadian-panjabi rapper, Fateh, on his twitter. It turns out it is panjabi sikhs fightin each other. 1 of the replies to fateh's message, mentions, that 1 of the boys, possibly the cameraman shoutin "jaskaran, deck him deck him". Jus wen panjabis cant stop embarassin themselves, we always pull out a new suprise.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FatehDOE/status/572965110840475648

Also this 'redkingsingh tv' site seems to have been closed, for the meantime.

Their twitter is still active though.

Real Talk: The main purpose of the headline was meant to convey Singh's Fighting Singh's does not make us Kings! #realkingsgive

Don't get it twisted Singh will always be King! Look past the distasteful headline and focus on the prime issue at hand. #Brampton

https://twitter.com/redkingsingh

None of this surprises me at all.

This thread is notable for the absence of the 2 that spent a fortnight criticisng me about the state of Canadian Sikhs on the other thread. Although one of the 2 did make an appearance on this thread in which he disagreed with me saying that the perpetrators are not 'apne' people.

At this present moment in time, there are more Sikh youth in Canada than than are in the UK. If you want to find and talk to the ones in the UK you'll mostly find them either on Sikhi websites or on other websites talking about Sikhi, or among the 40,000 plus that gather in central London outside the Indian Embassy every June demanding Khalistan. If you want to find and communicate with the ones in Canada, you'll find them on the Bhangra dance and music forums. On the bhangra forums they outnumber UK Sikhs 10 to one. You certainly won't find any of them on the Canadian version of the UK's anti Indian human rights abuses demonstrations because the counterpart demonstration outside the Indian Consulate in Toronto attracts only a 100 old men.

Except Canada, can any of you even imagine apne moneh taking pride in beating up and assaulting the dastar of a Singh in the UK, Italy, Australian or New Zealand diaspora ? It is unthinkable.