About Gurbani ( Very Imp)

Today i was reading topics like sri sukhmani sahib ji for 40 days,millionaire mantra etc in gupt section.

SHOCKED!!!!

People want to get things..yes they are right but by only reciting while having love for akaal purakh...& not like its secret formula for this..for that...

Do like this like that with that..again i read 1 q. Saying can i do paath without covering my head in office...& some like can i be rich thru this..

Some people who believe in im manglik & want my lost love..what!!??!!

People do vehem param sometimes little...but what finding love .....?!?!

Doing paath to remember almighty before doing anything is ok..in very difficult situation is ok ...in thanking is ok..doing ardaas is ok..to get success is ok...but only with god's love..one more i read was " guru ji always gave me.whenever i did ardaas(ok..good) but this time i wanted to have baby boy..so i did ardaas..but in ultra scan baby is a girl...guru ji didnt answer my ardaas but i know guru ji has never refused me ..so he now meant what to do next.. i mean what!!?!..

This is wrong ...

I myself is maha paapi person to be honest...i dont have any right to point finger at something...

But every1 must know that this is not right...

i remember ---

" tuk dam krari jo karo hazar hazoor khudaye"

when with just one breath of reciting waheguru ji strongly & deep in love ..waheguru ji will be present in front us...( plz i beg correct me if im wrong)

Then why this..

how to tell people about this in a right way?

Ur views this is right or wrong?

What about sharda puran granth? I remember n30singh saying its like luring kid at first with candy then to make it a habit & them making it right( i think he is right ..but its diff. To understand and its human nature for getting things they want but more & more,so they will never stop for this & never be on right track(to recite gurbani to be one with akaal purakh waheguru ji))

Also...

Jotan jgaya karo shaheedan sahib te chupahere dya karo har aetwar.,sukh lo ehne paath ..fir jo mango milega ...ok thats right but where is the love, there is only greed, then shukrana after getting success,then ok lets get to back to normal life..( even i do such things ..its human nature....but i try to control whenever i remember what i am doing is wrong..as said i am maha papi)

Waheguru ji is kirre nu muaf karna ji ...

I accept what i did was wrong & and i.will try my best to finish my greed ..( no haume ji..muafi ji..)

But in topics i mentioned its way too different... what u say?

Note -- i wrote so that ever1 including me must not do wrong..( i will try my best .. to solve it)

Imp-- what i want to convey is that there's a line b/w getting things with greed and getting things with love..& asking for things which r right & not blindly) ..also understand gurbani ji ( koi galti ta muafi ji)

GURU KIRPA KARN JI!

UPPAR JO LIKHYA HAI OH BAHUT OKHA HAI LIKHNA,SAMAJNA,TE BAHUT VIVADIT VI HO SAKDA HAI...I TRIED MY BEST IT TO BE.NEUTRAL..

BHULAN DI KHIMA JI!

WAHEGURU MUAF KARN JI

SAB TE MEHR PARYA HATH RAKHN JI

SARYAN NU SMAT BHAKSHNA JI

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA! WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

SRI AKAAL SAHAI!

( plz read all)

Above is all coming from puratan granth-Gur Shabad Sidhi (Shardha Puran Granth) (Bhai Mani Singh Ji) punjabi -faith building granth used in puratan samparda's where certain shabads are given for bhagti help, health improvement, spiritual/social/religious issues/hindrances social-religious/spiritual/economic prosperity.. approach is also bit like kids beginning like approach as kids have strong faith in anything, when parent want its kid to jaap of vahiguroo, usually greed (lalach) is given in return- baba farid when he was small he was given greed by his parents if he does jaap of vahiguroo, he would get gur(shakar ganz) equilavent to candy every day from vahiguroo, so in this way one is slowly attached with gurbani, once its attached with gurbani one feel naturally de-attached from world if one is receptive enough as one point gurbani mantra/pauri draw seeker in.
I agree its bit of slippery slope but why worry? Everything is in hakum, Gurbani knows best how to draw people in when where and how when once one started do its jaap with receptivity full faith without egoic self coming in a way everything happens , traditionally in gurbani we have bhagat dhru who did bhagti for raaj initially and then got saved later on when jaap drawed him in fully and also baba farid sakhi doing jaap of vahiguroo for candy when he was kid.
Eight chapter:
To read more on it:
One of our member testimonial when he used this granth sidhi of gurbani to improve his health:

This is not new - shabad sidhi patt is faith building compilation, always been done for health, socio-religious, socio-economic, monetary (chapter 8 sharda poran granth- dhan di prapti hove with shabad reference from gurbani) and spiritual prosperity.

It can be slippery slope if parcharik use this too much so careful balance is needed but its been used as method to get people into it. We need to realize we are all kalyugi people, always expect miracles, spiritual experiences etc etc, always expect vahiguru to solve all our problems, makes us richer etc etc so with that kept in mind, sharda pooran granth speaks to that wide range of mindset whose faith is at novice level and rise them up by first introducing - yes your problems can be solved by gurbani, give specific gurbani couplets to increase faith in gurbani and once they see improvements first hand in expereince the problems are solved because of gurbani power and faith in gurbani they get more drawn to it naturally -spiritually- be more open and receptive towards as it breaks one closed/ conditioned mind, turns conditioned mind/closed mind to unconditioned/open mind and more receptive towards higher reality, turns one bhagti (done for personal reasons) into impersonal reasons/love for all.

While I would not like the comment on the specific shabads for specific things, it is not against Gurmat to do ardas and ask for 'materialistic' things. Unless others provide another interpretation, the Bhagat Dhanna 'Aarta' seems to be an ardas for a good home and what not.

Dhannaa:
O Lord of the world, this is Your lamp-lit worship service.
You are the Arranger of the affairs of those humble beings who perform Your devotional worship service. ||1||Pause||
Lentils, flour and ghee - these things, I beg of You.
My mind shall ever be pleased.
Shoes, fine clothes,
and grain of seven kinds - I beg of You. ||1||
A milk cow, and a water buffalo, I beg of You,
and a fine Turkestani horse.
A good wife to care for my home -
Your humble servant Dhanna begs for these things, Lord. ||2||4||