Pakhandian Ne Paya "maun Vrat Akhand Path" Da Bharam

Sant giani baba jarnail singh ji khalsa bhindranwale said damdami Taksaal was started by guru maharaj.

As Did Sant Giani Baba Kartar Singh Bhindranwale

Sant giani baba gurbachan singh ji said the same.

I wouldn't over think these things. I don't understand why people have such a hard time accepting that Guru Maharaj Started Damdami Taksaal.

I'm not a Taksal da Singh BTW.

Sant Sunder singh Ji didn't start the taksal. Before them was Baba Bishan Singh

Lets take a step back and ponder as to how the word Sant became a prefix in Sikhi. The word "saint" originated in Christianity. After the fall of Sikh Raj, the term got associated with people in Sikhi. You won't find anybody with that title before that time. Can anybody have more 'kamai' (as you refer it to) than Bhai Mardana who spent his entire life in shadow of dhan guru nanak dev ji maharaj? Why not Sant Mardana? Bhai Gurdas. Bhai Mani Singh. Bhai Taru Singh. Bhai Dayala. Bhai Sati Das. Bhai Mati Das. Bhai Bachittar Singh. The list is endless. Guru Sahb was present in human form at that time, he could have bestowed any such title to the singhs mentioned above. But there is no place of such titles in Sikhi as there can be only one Sant that is Akal purakh and guru sahb himself. Note: Nobody is questioning the contribution of Baba/Bhai Jarnail Singh here to Sikh Panth. His name is in the same list of great singh soorme.

Bhagat Prahlaad is called Sant Prahlaad in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Therefore the word Sant has been used for an individual who has reached the state of being a Sant.

Coming back to the chronology of events, Britishers were first to introduce sainthood titles in Sikhi. It was done to separate sikhs from the gyan and free spirit sikhs got from guru granth sahb ji. For reference please read the entire book (I mean every page and word) "Papers relating to Punjab 1847-49, Presented to Both Houses of Parliament by Command of her majesty, may 1849", to understand the hostility of british raj towards sikh philosophy.

A terrible theory with so many holes in it.

As to 'sant' and 'bhramgyani' shabad in sukhmani sahb, it has come only for Akal Purakh and Guru Sahb. Nobody is allowed to take those titles. If you walk into a university and find 100s of chancellors, who would you follow? There can only be 1 of them, just 1.

Gurbani gave the title of sant to a individual named Prahlaad. Let me know if you will lose the ability of knowing how to use a search engine now.

The only voice which carries "weight" in sikhi is that of Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Which is all of the Gurus Bani including Dasam Bani. If you have trouble swallowing this truth. I can surely present Gurbani which shows all Sikhs the truth of what is Guru ki Bani.

Being an MD just gives prefix of Dr. not Prof. MD is a professional designation. The designation of Professor is not awarded anywhere in the world, it is a post/position which one holds when teaching in an post secondary academic institute.

The meaning of the word wouldn't change even 1000 years down to road. The root meaning stays no matter how much the wording is distorted. Please refer to some linguistic Ted-talk to learn more about linguism.

If you teach in some academic institute you may use the prefix. It is not a professional designation like CFA, Dr., Er., CMA, etc. but a common word in the 'world of academia'. Is every corner of London an academic institute? I haven't been there so not sure. If it is a case then they may call themselves. Linguism allows them.

We are speaking about Sikhi here. Not about some worldly knowledge and titles. Show me where the Guru used professor to desribe anyone? I showed you where Guru Sahib used Sant for a individual. I expect the same proof.

Agreed. I am not defending anybody here. But these sants etc. have done more damage and hijacked sikhi more. They have money power and money rules in today's world (a realistic expression). I am not sure about Ghagga, but Dhunda is only so hated because of his approach against babas and taksalis.

His view on Dasam Granth is other matter. As far as Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is concerned he has done a commendable job in explaining people what guru sahb is saying. Different matter some people can't digest the simplicity of gurbani.

Dhunda has no knowledge on Gurbani. He has not even scratched the surface. What is wrong with symbolism. Nothing wrong with having a jyot. If jyot is wrong than so is Chaur Sahib. Again i will be ready to provide Gurbani on Chaur sahib if you are up to finding the truth.

Bhagat Prahlaad is called Sant Prahlaad in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Therefore the word Sant has been used for an individual who has reached the state of being a Sant.

I am surprised at the lengths and breadths some people go to associate "Sant" word with mortals Veerji. I bow down in front of these souls who would do anything to prove their point right even it involves using gurbani's arth in a distorted fashion. Ank 1133 is where the shabad is, which you are talking about. Before making this claim, you should have atleast given a moment to read over its meaning in "Guru Granth Darpan". Sant has NOT been used directly for Prahalaad. Read over shabad carefully veerji.

A terrible theory with so many holes in it.

Don't throw free volleys. First read the book, do some homework and hardwork on it. Then talk with some hard fact as to what "hole" you see Veerji.

Gurbani gave the title of sant to a individual named Prahlaad. Let me know if you will lose the ability of knowing how to use a search engine now.

Follow these steps:

1. Read my point above.

2. Read the shabad again and its arth from Guru Granth Darpan. Think for a second, are you sure what you are saying can be possible? Guru Sahb would make an expection for Prahlad?

3. Finding the book (which you felt had some "holes and didn't make sense"- metaphorically), requires some advanced search techniques like boolean symbols and search operators (https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2466433?hl=en). Its a rare book. I would surely ask for your help if I am unable to search anything. :-)

Which is all of the Gurus Bani including Dasam Bani. If you have trouble swallowing this truth. I can surely present Gurbani which shows all Sikhs the truth of what is Guru ki Bani.

Again repeating thing I said earlier. Is it a crime to say my guru is Guru Granth Sahb Ji Maharaj? I never mentioned Dasam Bani in any of my posts. Have some people on this forum sworn that they have to force someone to say something about Dasam Bani? Such a dictatorship. I feel majority of panth has adopted the behaviour of pre-copernicus era Christianity.

We are speaking about Sikhi here. Not about some worldly knowledge and titles. Show me where the Guru used professor to desribe anyone? I showed you where Guru Sahib used Sant for a individual. I expect the same proof.

Yes all way for Sikhi. I brought that up because an august member questioned "titles". So had to give some explanation.

Guru Sahb has not used any title for anyone. Titles don't work in Sikhi. Respect is given by Bhai/Baba. Revisit the shabad again. Its on Ank 1133. Prahalaad is never mentioned as Sant by Guru Sahb.

Dhunda has no knowledge on Gurbani. He has not even scratched the surface.

Veerji please enlighten me who has knowledge of Gurbani. I would start listening to their katha. But please don't mention name of anyone who makes Sikhi look like a fairy land. That parcharak should be talking practicality and rationally. Sikhi deeply involves sociological principles (Asa Di Vaar), so that parcharak should be talking socially not out-of-world. That person should be talking within the realms of laws of gravity, laws of motion and basic laws of universe which can't be broken by anyone, no tree-climbing-fishes please. If there is someone like that, please let us know. We are here to learn on this forum.

What is wrong with symbolism. Nothing wrong with having a jyot. If jyot is wrong than so is Chaur Sahib. Again i will be ready to provide Gurbani on Chaur sahib if you are up to finding the truth,

Veerji it would be disrespecting Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj by saying nothing is wrong with jyot. Please read the arth of Aarti sometime.. May Guru Sahb give the panth guidance and show us the right path.