Keeping Rehat At University

singhcity

I have argued with hsingh68 many times in the past and I advise you not to fall into an argument with him. It will make you go insane.

Hsingh68 used to be an amritdhari, panj pyara rehitvan Singh until he got sick of it and became a Mona. He finds that it was a waste of his time etc.

This hopefully is my last post on this topic.

I have argued with hsingh68 many times in the past and I advise you not to fall into an argument with him. It will make you go insane.

Hsingh68 used to be an amritdhari, panj pyara rehitvan Singh until he got sick of it and became a Mona. He finds that it was a waste of his time etc.

This hopefully is my last post on this topic.

He certainly wasn't a Khalsa then. If he's dholgiya. It's like a stone immersed in water and once taken out and the water hasn't penetrated it. You can read/surround yourself with Gurbani yet if it's not penetrated your heart is is pointless. Hsingh68 seems like the perfect example.

Ram ram karta sab jag phire, ram na piya jave.

He certainly wasn't a Khalsa then. If he's dholgiya. It's like a stone immersed in water and once taken out and the water hasn't penetrated it. You can read/surround yourself with Gurbani yet if it's not penetrated your heart is is pointless. Hsingh68 seems like the perfect example.

Ram ram karta sab jag phire, ram na piya jave.

Even if you 'believe' he was a Sikh before, he certainly considers himself a non-sikh at the moment.

--> So, he has no right to advice others on rehit !

Lol Calm down on the personal attacks. You can't judge me. Waljinder do you speak like this to other non sikhs to?

Any the op can do what he wants as long as you are happy that is what matters. Don't feel trapped by rules. Understanding God and loving God is what matters the rest is false. You dont have to restrict yourself to meet God.

Can you keep your trap shut you shameless creature.

I have personally seen cases like above patit hsingh68 brother. I have seen folks from bibeki lifestyle to real low one. That is fine with me as guru ji do not bless sikhi to everyone. The only thing i hate about them is their stupid urge to spread their opinions to justify their lifestyle change.

I had been 8 years in Uni and had no problem keeping rehit.

Don't listen to that hsingh68 troll.

He's been lying since he joined this forum.

If he does not consider himself a sikh, he must not give any advice.

Dont know why moderators do not ban these type of people who create confusions and doubts in young sikh minds.

He was never a sikh and never will be .

He just pretends to be one of you to dilute your sikhi ideology.

A follower of M.K. Gandhi - he is

You are not a Sikh. That's enough for me for calling you trolling this site.

Look up what a troll means. Your personality fits the definition.

If you were looking for a healthy discussion I would have never dared you call that, mind it.

Even if you 'believe' he was a Sikh before, he certainly considers himself a non-sikh at the moment.

--> So, he has no right to advice others on rehit !

Waljinder Singh, you are totally correct.

Hindu Jatt 1968 is a fully paid up member of the troll society (as it takes one to know one).

Here this Hindu Jatt 1968 laughs at the rape of innocent girls.

His continual aim on this website is to mock + distort Sikhi.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/76484-two-minors-gang-raped-in-separate-incidents-in-punjab/

Can you keep your trap shut you shameless creature.

Can you be respectful of all human beings? He has the right to both any religion and expressing any opinion.

Waljinder Singh, you are totally correct.

Hindu Jatt 1968 is a fully paid up member of the troll society (as it takes one to know one).

Here this Hindu Jatt 1968 laughs at the rape of innocent girls.

His continual aim on this website is to mock + distort Sikhi.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/76484-two-minors-gang-raped-in-separate-incidents-in-punjab/

His name is hsingh68, not hindu jatt 1968.

To the best of my knowledge there is no "troll society"

Also, you might want to stop slandering people with a different view than yours, veer ji.

Mai nah ganesae pritam manao

kisan bisan kabhoo na deeao

You clearly have a phobia of hindus.

Wow so Hindu Jatt 1968 quotes Dasam Granth.

I don't have a phobia of hindu's just Hindu Jatts like yourself who come on this site to deliberately mock + distort Sikhi.

And yes i do hate a Hindu Jatt like yourself for finding pleasure + amusement in the rape of innocent young girls.

His name is hsingh68, not hindu jatt 1968.

To the best of my knowledge there is no "troll society"

Also, you might want to stop slandering people with a different view than yours, veer ji.

There is a Troll Union because I set it up in December 2014 + launched it when this Muslim troll tried to diss Sikhi.

Then this Hindu Jatt 1968 started to attack Sikhi with snide comments after the Pakistani Muslim troll was exposed.

Do u think that HinduJatt68 who finds amusement+pleasure in the rape of innocent young girls is holding legit views?