Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gsingh9

My Mind Says Bad Stuff About Guru Ji And Gursikhs

6 posts in this topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

When I path/simran I get bad thoughts. I start saying bad things to Guru Ji and Gursikhs, and it distracts me and puts me off sometimes when I get a lot. It makes me feel down and I start getting headaches when I force my self to try and focus.

I feel guilty, that these thoughts are coming. When I wake up or am half asleep these thoughts come, and I feel that Guru Ji won't really love me or the Gursikhs.

Sometimes my mind says bad stuff to happen to my family or friends, I don't mean these thoughts they just come.

Is it ok if i just say Waheguru and ignore these thoughts when they come?

Any advice on how to stay strong ?

Please forgive me if i said anything or offensive

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

It's ok don't be too hard on yourself, you need to realize you have no control over kind of general furne-thoughts (not until enlightenment anyway) you will get, thoughts both good and bad will come and go. Regarding bad thoughts bad stuff about guru ji and gursikhs, read about our Guru's and gursikhs lives to get inspired, try to feel how much love, compassion they had for everyone after hearing great sakhiya of our Guru sahib, try to read gurbani, contemplate on it too see for yourself if there is any hate. Our Guru's were embodiment of truth, compassion with infinite love, provided justice for all, they were gareeb nawaj..they adorn the poor, lowest of low contrary to soceity rules.

Regarding thoughts bothering you.

Divide your mind in two- one for where all negative thoughts happen, second is the source of mind(call it your real self) where non dual jot saroop reside (Gurbani says Man tu jot saroop hai, apna mool painchain). Whenever bad thoughts occurs, try to witness the bad thoughts- don't be afraid just simply witness it without any judgement from your real self - 2nd portion of mind- source of mind just simply pure witness your first portion of mind with pure awareness-consciousness pure witness without any judgement, as you will keep practising this, you will notice negative thoughts manifested will go away in their own accord like clouds disappearing- our thoughts appear disappear on their accord you don't have to touch it its not your headache as you are sky period nothing matters to you you are sky-analogy.

Don't try to resolve try to fix your thoughts , more you try to rebel against thoughts more harder it will become. Thoughts feeds off from our resistance/energy to stop thoughts - (mind cannot fix mind- only by going beyond mind- witness awareness-jot saroop - one can quite mind-negative energy of mind), give no power to your thoughts , give no resistance to it..it does not matter as you are not thought- cloud you are the sky..it does not matter at all.

Edited by N30S1NGH
1 person likes this

This whole world is an illusion- it's Maya. Negativity is easy to deal with- u just realise that it's not real, and that you're just an empty vessel for God to work through. He preserves his servants honour.

When the thoughts come, relax and disown them- bow on the floor in surrender to Truth- you'll keep being a slave to dukh and sukh otherwise instead of realising that Dukh and Sukh is a slave to You/God. Negative thoughts are just negative energy- it could come from anywhere- your neighbour, the ghost etc- just realise u are not negativity so it can't be yours- u are just an empty vessel- a servant of Sat. Bow and let it go where it is deserved to go.

Deal with people and their cr*p in the same way. Bad souls are negative energy in this realm and in the astral realm. So just practice Truth, remember that they are an illusion and have no power- they're simply negative energy in the khel. Bow in surrender to Truth- the balance and let their pain(negativity) go back to them because it belongs to them not u, they deserve it. Their nindya, or whatever will go back and hit them. When someone does your nindya and u have surrendered to Truth- they ALWAYS become what they have slandered you to be- there is no escaping this unless they reform themselves to practice Truth properly.

Hope this helps anyone else out there aswell who is going through a hard time with losers or other negativity.

Play the khel, don't let it play you.

I don't know the nature of your thoughts but it sounds like you may have Pure Obsessional OCD or Pure-O. Google it and look into it. Cognitive behavioural therapy can help you get these thoughts under control.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• You need to go back & read our history. When Dasam patshah sent 5 Singhs to Benares to learn sanskriti etc they were denied access to the ashrams in Benares because of the maryada of those ashrams not allowing weapons etc. The Singhs returned to mahraj & told them what had happened & mahraj then gave them hukam to remove their shaster & gave them peach coloured bana to wear & sent them back to Benares to learn all the vidya then come back & teach all the other Singhs.... this was the birth of the Nirmala Samparda.  Some Nimalas even today wear peach coloured robes & do not carry weapons... they are strictly scholars/sants. Taksal is a combination of both... Baba Deep Singh Ji was a tyar bar tyar shasterdhari yodha soorma but also a scholar/Sant of the highest caliber.... that's why taksal are considered a combination of Khalsa & Nirmalas. Nihangs/Khalsa, taksal/nirmala, sevapanthis & Udasis are the only 'sampardas' started by mahraj themselves.... none of these are 'jathabandis'. Anything 'jathabandi' outside of these are man made & nothing to do with mahraj. The biggest joke is having a jathabandi called NKJ..... nirvair Khalsa jatha.... how can a fauj (Khalsa) be 'Nirvair' (no enmity)???!!!! Dasam Pita created the Khalsa fauj to be a 'vairi' (enemy) of adharam, tyranny, exploitation  of the poor, killing of innocents etc. There is no such thing as 'Nirvair Khalsa'..... mahraj created the 'Khalsa' and that's that.... any group that needs to add extra words to Khalsa... whether it be nirvair Khalsa, babbar khaisa, Banda khalsa etc are all deluded fools..... mahrajs fauj is the Khalsa & will be known as the Khalsa & nothing else
    • Yes, you may take it off I mean for me when I didn't realize i was practicing AKJ's rehit it was hard for me to sleep with a keski on. If you believe keski as a kakkar (like AKJ) then you should probably keep it on and when you are showering you tie it around you waist and you tuck your kanga in there too. You then get your kirpan and tie it around your head after you washed your kes because it could rust (if you have like a wooden case over it then it won't be a problem but just incase). If you think it will burden you then when you are reading nitnem I usually tie a towel turban. It makes it try a bit quicker and is comfortable too.
    • Veer ji, it's not right to say that Nihangs are better than other's. We all achieve to do one thing in life, to take Guru ji's amrit. We all achieve to read bani, do simran, etc. Yes, certain nihangs may do 10 sukhmani sahibs or whatever and that's good but if they are doing it in terms of ego then that's when it is wrong. At the end of the day, we are achieving the same thing.