India Or Pakistan In The Cricket

mrggg123

Who are you supporting? Who should we support as sikhs?

I feel my loyalties should be directed towards the nation where I was born, which has educated me, given me a home, and indeed everything I have. Hence, whenever England participates in a sporting event, I invariably support them.

As for India and Pakistan, neither of them has every done anything for me. I couldn't care less who wins. Really, I find its a win-win situation. I'd love to see the Pakistani underdogs wipe the smirks off of the faces of those smug Indians, and I'm always delighted when Pakistan has its pretensions to grandeur repudiated and is put back in its place.

I support England and people who oppose peado gangs, whose side are you on?

Football is better and it's FACUP weekend not time for cricket

Im on the side of standing up for those oppressed and against oppressors, in this case the oppersion is does by mirpuris not pakistani punjabis as a whole.

Guest Jacfsing2

A sport is a sport, it doesn't matter who you support, the winner is usually the one who's players are the best with combination of traits: stats, determination, and loyalty to victory.

I support kings xi panjab in cricket! Its the closest we can come to supporting our desh, our REAL DESH! Watchin a team with panjabis, n most of all sikhs in there is good feeling. India used to have atleast some singhs in their national team, but i suppose fact is, in panjab, nobody cares about cricket! Hockey, weightlifting, kabaddi n wrestling r more popular.

Yea hammertime is right tho, football, IS, the be all n end all of sports, no contest. A singh and a kopite for life!