Lessons to be learn't let me see hmmm
1) Our brothers should prepare for the worst case scenario so they should arm themselves with heavy weapons to protest the Sikh faith, fellow sikhs and innocent civilians from harm.
2) Infiltrate the enemy before they infiltrate you. We only now realise the amount of infiltration that went on to derail the punjabi sabha movement all the way to the present khalistan movement.
3) The Sikh misls and Sikh raj of the past happened because India was not a miltiary and politically united country it was various different hindu and muslim kingdoms/ empires who plotted and schemed against each other causing power vaccums for Sikhs to gain strength and take over. In 1980s the Indian army, police and paramilitaries were huge in number over 1 million men. In 1980s to 90s Sikhs with at max about 5,000 armed fighters throughout india? impossible odds to win against. Sikhs only 2% of population.... lesson here is increase population by conversion drives and birth rate. Also Sikh pride and Sikh nationalism should come first and override any sense of indian nationalism, pakistani nationalism, american, canada, british nationalism.
4) Always have a well connected world power as a major ally. At the moment the best hope is China as usa is sucking up to india to encircle china. And pakistan will never help the Sikhs because its an islamo-facsist regime that wants indians Sikhs to be killed by their fellow Indians for their own political mileage. So only China if courted correctly can be mutually beneficial to help Sikhs gain freedom from India when the time comes again probably if India tries to do a war with china.
Who is richer than Bill Gates?
Someone asked Bill Gates, "Is there any person richer than you?"
He said, "Yes, only one.
Many years ago, I had been dismissed & had gone to New York airport.I read titles of newspapers there.I liked one of them and I want to buy it. But didn't have change (coin). I abandoned."
Suddenly, a black boy called me and said “This newspaper for you.”
I said, "..but I don’t have change."
He said,“No problem, i give you free”.
After 3 months, i went there. Coincidentally, that story happened again and that same boy gave another free newspaper again.
I said, "I can’t accept. But he said, 'i give you from my profit'
After 19 years, I had been rich and I decided to find that boy.
I found him after one and half months searching.
I asked him, do you know me?
He said, “Yes, you’re famous Bill Gates.”
I said, twice you gave me free newspaper many years ago.
Now, i want to compensate it. I am going to give you everything that you want.
Black young man replied, “You can’t compensate it!”
I said, why? He said, "Because i gave you when I was poor. You want to give me when you are rich. So, how do you compensate?"
Bill Gates said, I think that black young man is richer than me.
You don't have to be rich or wait to be rich to give.
I absolutely agree. But like I said, Panjab does generate plenty of money, and the SGPC, which is essentially a de facto government, has enough money (through the donations of Sikhs) to use this to modernise the region. We all know the centre doesn't like us, to expect them to actually help is bordering on insanity.
1. I am speaking from bringing up four children including a set of twins not theory but experience and observation of how different people approaches affected their kids in close genetic relationships .
2. i had my infant children either in a cot or moses basket in the same room as me for the first six months , except the twins who slept in the same cot - next door because our new home didn't have the space for a large cot alongside our bed .
eldest - was looked after by my folks during the workday and I would pick him up and we used to do loads of stuff together, gardening, reading , drawing , etc he was extremely talkative from 1.5 years because he was surrounded by adults and none of us spoke tuthla to him, had three languages on the go in the homes ,
when I had the twins - we were forced by circumstances to move away so I was all alone with three under three and two preemies . Loving Contact, speaking and engaging babies is important but as the ICU/SCBU nurses pointed out sleep is vital for growth and it was illustrated by slow gain of weight in Dayal Singh compared to Bahadur SIngh..
from observations people who babytalk delayed speech development and enforced simple mouthing mistake which then needed intervention, and allowed their kids to stay in the parental beds beyond two years of age had massive problems with seperation anxiety in the kids no matter who they were with in the day , bedtime creep, concentration problems in kids and sleep deprivation in the parents, one couple's singleton drove the mother out of the bed totally to the sofa so she could get enough sleep to function for coming workday. One child who is now in high school will not sleep in his own bedroom despite insisting on own room
for me I'm realistic that my kids longest relationship is with their siblings so I've always encouraged shared space/play with each kid getting time with each of us parents and collective time with the grands as a secondary emphasis. I am highly aware of anti-sikh attitudes in certain family members so try to reduce influence by countering by teaching sikhi aspects to same issues