Kalki

hsingh8963

But Sri Guru Gobind Singh says in Dasam Bani

That the purpose of his writing is to inspire dharma yudh ....Dasam katha bhagaut ki bakhya kareh banaee, avar vaashna nahe prabh dharma yudh ke chaee

Secondly why would Guru Jee spend so much time translating myths

Guru Gobind Singh ji did what was necessary and that alone :

to help hindus to understand what was obscured from them by use of sanskrit the language of brahmins , they didn't teach sankrit to anyone except brahmins (can look into history of how westerners first tried to learn) as the corrupt practices of brahmins kept the ordinary folk in the darkness of superstition. Guru ji's aim was to break the bharams of the people; he showed the hidden and gave faisla in the light of gurmat i.e. waste of precious human time praising devte instead of Akal Purakh. Yes he did use their stories to showit is necessary i.e. Dharmic for good to face off evil and destroy it and to be fearless when doing so . He showed how khalsa would be in manner speech and deed . Akal Purak ki fauj need no other help or leader Guru ji is all in all

Guru sahib has said ,Eh ji chaubis avtaar kahaae ,tin bhi tero ant naa paae. REST IT IS UPTO YOU ,YOU WANT TO BE SIKH OF AKAAL PURAKH ,GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI OR A SIKH OF 24 AVTAARS AND GO TO TEMPLES .And singh598 if u want to see kalki then go and sit in himalaya parvat and wait for next 4 lakh years (not possible).and then u will regret because u would have lost the chance of going to sachkhand as only guru sahib is the way to sachkhand because dhur kii baani is with guru sahib and if u want to gain lower spiritual planets then continue following what u are saying

Well said but a Sikh can never be a "A SIKH OF 24 AVTAARS"

chaupai pangtee is irrelevant to what I am saying that the avtars did exist

23 have already come and gone and I wou just like to express my opinion on homosexuality

Sikhism is all inclusive and golden temple has 4 entrances signifying all have access to the Religion. It's greatly humanistic to show no prejudice towards someone who is disabled, or very disfigured or homosexual etc

Gurbani it's written in the full shabad hum sabh ke sajan meaning to be friends with everyone or open to all therefore I hope the Sikh clergy can see this and not be prejudiced Sikhism is not prejudiced but sees all as equals

chaupai pangtee is irrelevant to what I am saying that the avtars did exist

23 have already come and gone and I wou just like to express my opinion on homosexuality

Sikhism is all inclusive and golden temple has 4 entrances signifying all have access to the Religion. It's greatly humanistic to show no prejudice towards someone who is disabled, or very disfigured or homosexual etc

Gurbani it's written in the full shabad hum sabh ke sajan meaning to be friends with everyone or open to all therefore I hope the Sikh clergy can see this and not be prejudiced Sikhism is not prejudiced but sees all as equals

Sikhi is about the inner jot, recognising it and rising about the physical level of thinking, acting. It doesn't matter what sexuality you have been given to work with in this life , you have the choice whether or not you want to action it . The more bhagti you do the less of drive there will be until there will be no kaam for anything not food, not drink, not relationships not anything. SIkhi is not meant to encourage kaami relationships which by definition homosexual relationships can only ever be

This human body is not for doing animalistic acts .And if u want to use this body for such acts then continue but remember this body is temporary and the moment u will leave it u will get an animal body and then roam in jungles of africa and say," we support homosexuality,adultery,fornication " .lol....

Not everyone is Sikh, remember the tobacco farm Guru Sahib's horse refused to go into? You don't hear any story of Guru Sahib telling the tobacco farm owner to stop, rather he said,"My Sikhs will not use this" he also didn't tell barbers to close their business, he said SIKHS shouldn't cut their hair. Why force our Rehat on people who don't follow our ways?

Very good post

This is one of the strangest topics I've read about. In "pure" Sikhi there is no such thing as a coming messiah, as Christians have with the second coming, Jews their messiah, Muslims with a great hero, Hindus with Kalki. That being said, there is a messiah that exists; however, hasn't let the world known that it's the one it's looking for:Khalsa!

Why Khalsa?

1. Only group ever to not fight for their name, but for Waheguru's name

2. Only organization to be born equally with all the members

3. Only organization in which the founder became a follower

4. Only group to be created with the death and resurrection of 5 bodies,(Christianity has 1)

These reasons explain why Guru Sahib Khalsa is the messiah, Bhai Jeevan Singh said,"Khalistan mango Khalsa Bano"

This is the thing. So many of the other religions look towards the next coming, in Sikhi we do not, but it's nice to read up on it as most do. SGGS is the Bani. Bani Guru, Guru Hai Bani - but us fools want mythical redeemers to return. Sikhi differs here from others, we have nothing magical, superstitious, auspicious yet the manmatt always prevails.

Das Guru Sahibs came, they preached, healed and redeemed. Left us with the Shabad Guru, yet we seek all the above.