Kalki

hsingh8963

The thing is about this purana , it does not mention Guru ji, or our dharm whereas Veda did , so makes me feel that it is suspect , I mean given prior knowledge of Guru ji from Vedas (which say he is the avtar and bring waheguru mantr) they surely would have followed in that vein since it was the truth.

The christians believe in second coming of Jesus and the Lord's army (spirit) and he does sodhna of the MIddle east and peoples of the book who did not believe in Akal Purakh, my personal feeling is this has been copied across to islam changing the intentions as much has been written about destruction of false prophets .

Was reading purana earlier just seemed to suggest his birth will comes in the depths of kalyug much worse than it is now and there is no talk of Sikhi at all,just that the hindus and semitics all have left their granths and dharams and are embroiled in evil; just as we are experiencing now, loads of pseudo religions formed lasting for short bursts of time no real hope or true people. If that is so, where do we fit in ? has Khalsa raj been and gone by then as khalsa raj is worldwide for 14,000 years according to karninama? puzzled

Yea I noticed that too, it seemed as if Sikhi didn't exist. It does mention the corruption of the world being based around false religions and corrupt people, but regardless of religion or not, there are a lot of people on this planet who do not have a religion but are better than those with religion. Additionally, I think the story of Kalki is just a story about something he does it doesn't mean Sikhs wouldn't exist in the world, Sikhs would have their own story. Even if he is a Sikh, he will be a false sikh nonetheless, even if that means he knows his future and that he knows he'll become egotistic but it’s to prove some point, he's still meant to represent a false Sikh. And I believe there will be false sikhs in the future, that doesn't mean they won’t be practicing the physical and some spiritual sense of sikhi, it means they won't be practicing sikhi to the heart of Gurmat - they will lack the right qualities and judgement, therefore making a lot of their actions false, heartless and selfish to only benefit their own people.

We shouldn't really worry about or wait for all these figures like kalki, or a gurmukh like sant jarnail singh, baba deep singh etc to come into this world and take care of everything. There are a lot of wrong things that happen in the world right now like you said, and we should be thinking that we ourselves should take care of it and give peace and protection to the innocent (innocent not meaning only people with religion) but everyone. Look at North Korea for example or the rape of women in Africa etc. If we cannot physically help these people we should at least devote our naam and bani to them, and for ourselves to be gifted with the power to one day be a hero that protects and saves these people and others around the world.

I'd say that the conditions of Kalyug are pretty much what Dasam Granth ji says they will be- maybe a tiny but better but we're definitely getting there.

Media ensures that many youngsters and even misguided adults buy into the widespread CHAV (Drake casual s*x, Beyonce harlot, Jayz Swag, Nicki minaj, kim kardashian, Towie etc ill behaved, bitchy, vice ridden culture.

Hence the Uk esp is full of dum* Chav Sheep.

In short, the culture being promoted is PRIMITIVE, Not Civilised. So people are not evolving spiritually even near to the extent that everyone could be.

The lead singer of a famous band once said that Music is divine because it can be used to soften someones heart enough for the sinģer to be able to whisper into the listeners ear and influence their thought(brainwashing). Same goes for television(in brainwashing).

Gurbani kirtan is amazing and does so much more than many sikhs even think it does- so listen to and understand it.

The illuminati's agenda includes getting youngsters to indulge in vices and same for adults.

I'd urge parents to teach their kids lessons of Gurbani. I know a youngster who goes to the Gurdwarra more than their parents, who seems like theyre into maya- but closes their eyes and meditates in the gurdwarra and has been blessed because of this. U can tell this person has not been as influenced by bulls*t society as much as their friends.

I was similar when I was younger- and could have turned whatever way as my entire family and friends except for one, were fools. Practicing Gurbani and kirtan truly saved me.

Teaching youngsters up to their 20's about sikhi is a huge seva as they are so easily swept up and taken by society-when really society is just a big Gimmick and popular society is cunningly designed by the elite to turn people and kids away from god and into fools, Asbos and slanderers(jealousy, bred from an insecure culture fearful of what others think of them) who worship celebrities and people who are Not up to the Truth Frequency and indulge in the vices.

The thing is that Sangat includes the people u think about. So if ur constantly thinking about celebrities who drink n promote crap and vices, thats your sangat.

If u think about ur friends or cousins who get sh*tfaced many nights, indulge in the vices/nindya, all the time, then thats ur sangat.

If u think about the Guru/Gurbani/Truth constantly, then ur a bhagat, and I bow at your feet.

The world needs for people to Teach and help others learn and understand gurbani to help Satyug to come into being.

Satyug comes when the majority of the earths inhabitants practice Truth/Gurbani. But u can start by practicing Truth/Gurbani and living heaven on earth and lighting up the world.

If you've truly experienced and applied Gyan, then teach it to those willing to listen.

Do amritvela naam simran from 12:30/1am onward for at least 2 n a half hrs and benefit from living the Truth Frequency/spirituality/Silence in your daily life. Stay grounded in it.

The world just needs a few beacons of light.

Satnaam

Why think about the future. Our present actions will create the future.

Ik onkaar

There is Only One God

Sat Naam

Truth is His Name

Kartaa purakh nirbh-a-o nirvair akaal moorat

He is the Creator, Protector, Without Fear, No Enmity, The First Entity,

Ajoonee saibhN gur parsaad. jap.

Never born, Self-perpetuating; With the Guru’s grace: Recite!

Aad sach jugaad sach.

True in the beginning, True Through the Ages,

Hai bhee sach naanak hosee bhee sach.

True even now and says Nanak will be True in the future

Yea I noticed that too, it seemed as if Sikhi didn't exist. It does mention the corruption of the world being based around false religions and corrupt people, but regardless of religion or not, there are a lot of people on this planet who do not have a religion but are better than those with religion. Additionally, I think the story of Kalki is just a story about something he does it doesn't mean Sikhs wouldn't exist in the world, Sikhs would have their own story. Even if he is a Sikh, he will be a false sikh nonetheless, even if that means he knows his future and that he knows he'll become egotistic but it’s to prove some point, he's still meant to represent a false Sikh. And I believe there will be false sikhs in the future, that doesn't mean they won’t be practicing the physical and some spiritual sense of sikhi, it means they won't be practicing sikhi to the heart of Gurmat - they will lack the right qualities and judgement, therefore making a lot of their actions false, heartless and selfish to only benefit their own people. [/size]

[/size]

We shouldn't really worry about or wait for all these figures like kalki, or a gurmukh like sant jarnail singh, baba deep singh etc to come into this world and take care of everything. There are a lot of wrong things that happen in the world right now like you said, and we should be thinking that we ourselves should take care of it and give peace and protection to the innocent (innocent not meaning only people with religion) but everyone. Look at North Korea for example or the rape of women in Africa etc. If we cannot physically help these people we should at least devote our naam and bani to them, and for ourselves to be gifted with the power to one day be a hero that protects and saves these people and others around the world. [/size]

The Truth has been delivered by Akal Purakh into this world itself, to reign supreme throughout time in the body of the Guru Granth: Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and Guru Panth: Khalsa, Akal Purakh ki fauj. When those two things have truly established then what force /evil can not be subdued? I think Bhai Sahib, Bhai Jeevan Singh ji and other Gurpiare have said it , we have to build the true khalsa from the inside in every country, on every soil, in every language, now that is all it would take to establish dharam again.

Maharaja Ranjit Singh's raj was not true Khalsa Raj as the panth did not hold sway over proceedings and decisions were made by a falliable individual not Sarbat Khalsa as had been. I long for the day of Khalsa Raj and seeing Sikhs everywhere

One of the signs of the coming of Kalki will be the breakdown of centuries long moral codes. People will lose all their sharm. We can already see in front of us how homosexuality which was a taboo subject just two decades ago is now encouraged and thriving all over the world. In fact you will get some on this very forum supporting this perversion. And this is just the start. The final and most perverted thing will be incest. Today it is a taboo, but in future this abomination will also thrive like homosexuality. Already there are talks in advanced western countries like Germany where incest starting to become accepted.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.html

This is one of the signs of the coming of Nehkalank Avtar.

You must be mad to compare homosexuality to incest. The world isn't black and white, there are different kinds of people living in it, not just straight people. It's not a trend and its not something to cure, its how they feel about who they are and something we should respect and support. To compare it to kaam is ridiculous too, as if straight people are perfect and non-kaami people when I've even seen young sikhs getting married because they are attached to kaam. People who think this way are living in a small, sheltered world, and a world that they do not understand. Just because you are in a religion that doesn't mean you are confined to a certain way and cannot be open-minded...other religious texts speak more openly about denouncing homosexuality compared to Guru Granth Sahib Jee which doesn't. Guru Sahib is more open-minded that is why, plus as Gurbani states other religious texts are false and I can understand why, they literally feel as if they have been written by men living in a certain time, accustomed to a certain barbaric and narrow-minded way. Guru Sahib thought outside the box regardless of his time period e.g. he preached gender equality in a time when men were so proud, cruel and stupid not to understand such a concept.

Guest Jacfsing2

My view is that all of this Kalki Avatar talk will waste our time. If we are not ultimately connected to the TRUE savior of Guru Sahib, we are wasting time. The world needs Guru Sahib not some guy who claims to be an incarnation of Vishnu.

The Truth has been delivered by Akal Purakh into this world itself, to reign supreme throughout time in the body of the Guru Granth: Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and Guru Panth: Khalsa, Akal Purakh ki fauj. When those two things have truly established then what force /evil can not be subdued? I think Bhai Sahib, Bhai Jeevan Singh ji and other Gurpiare have said it , we have to build the true khalsa from the inside in every country, on every soil, in every language, now that is all it would take to establish dharam again.

Maharaja Ranjit Singh's raj was not true Khalsa Raj as the panth did not hold sway over proceedings and decisions were made by a falliable individual not Sarbat Khalsa as had been. I long for the day of Khalsa Raj and seeing Sikhs everywhere

Dharam won't be established as long as people do not understand the meaning of compassion. I would like to see the day when all people living in this world become disciplined, understand between right and wrong, are selfless, compassionate and honest among other qualities - whether they choose to be sikhs or not is up to them, but i would welcome them any day compared to the sikhs we have now.