3Ho Does Beadbi Again Dancing

I agree, these 3HO freaks have taken over the Gurus uniform, but they don't have an iota in them of the Guru's teachings. They add Khalsa to their name, but they take on the yogi lifestyle, which is rejected by Gurbani. There could not be any worse con-artist than the 3HO cult.

No akali u are not getting my point.

A whole lot of 3HO Sikhs have Sikhi down in ways that most Sikhs don't.

1) I have personally seen so many 3HO Sikhs go into deep deep Samadhi that i have yet to see even a handful of actual Sikhs do. Going into such a Samadhi- is going into the Sunn- the Silence from which we originate.

Many of these Sikhs have the core-the Deepest Truth of Sikhi down. That we are NOTHING-we are the Silence. No image no Nothing- just the Truth.

I see so many sikhs walk into the gurdwarra not even attenpting to silence their minds- someone with esp can sense the senseless chatter, the mind ticking at 100 miles per hr.

The aim of Sikhi is to Silence the mind while Alive- and hence Silence the 5 theives which thrive in the mind and Are the ego/mind.

When u silence ur mind, then u simply FEEL WITHIN YOUR BEING. And u begin to Truly understand the reality of the world around us.

Nothing is as it seems at all- its one huge illusion that has been given to us to live and discover Truth on earth.

Truth=Nothing. Everything with an image=illusion.

The point I was making is that I wouldnt trust most Sikhs to deal with a 3HO beadbi because most live to such a huge extent in slavery to the mind and hence the 5 theives, and not the heart/the balance- that feels and contemplates Truth.

When someone is not balanced- u can't trust their decisions. Guru Gobind Ji was Miri and Piri, He had spirituality down to a T- we need more Sikhs who have actual Spirituality and a balanced heart to be able to make spiritually morally correct decisions and actions.

1) I have personally seen so many 3HO Sikhs go into deep deep Samadhi that i have yet to see even a handful of actual Sikhs do. Going into such a Samadhi- is going into the Sunn- the Silence from which we originate.

Many of these Sikhs have the core-the Deepest Truth of Sikhi down. That we are NOTHING-we are the Silence. No image no Nothing- just the Truth.

I see so many sikhs walk into the gurdwarra not even attenpting to silence their minds- someone with esp can sense the senseless chatter, the mind ticking at 100 miles per hr.

The aim of Sikhi is to Silence the mind while Alive- and hence Silence the 5 theives which thrive in the mind and Are the ego/mind.

When u silence ur mind, then u simply FEEL WITHIN YOUR BEING. And u begin to Truly understand the reality of the world around us.

Nothing is as it seems at all- its one huge illusion that has been given to us to live and discover Truth on earth.

Truth=Nothing. Everything with an image=illusion.

The point I was making is that I wouldnt trust most Sikhs to deal with a 3HO beadbi because most live to such a huge extent in slavery to the mind and hence the 5 theives, and not the heart/the balance- that feels and contemplates Truth.

When someone is not balanced- u can't trust their decisions. Guru Gobind Ji was Miri and Piri, He had spirituality down to a T- we need more Sikhs who have actual Spirituality and a balanced heart to be able to make spiritually morally correct decisions and actions.

I'm sorry but you do sound a bit condescending about desi sikhs of other jathey ...really you think that there are no Gursikhs with naam, equipoise apart from 3ho? honestly I would take a moment if I were you and think on it , desi sikhs would elect a panj and deal with it that way by warning, explaining and if the thing still persists then saada for pesh e.g. malaysian beadbhi as is the way of the Khalsa.

I'm sorry but you do sound a bit condescending about desi sikhs of other jathey ...really you think that there are no Gursikhs with naam, equipoise apart from 3ho? honestly I would take a moment if I were you and think on it , desi sikhs would elect a panj and deal with it that way by warning, explaining and if the thing still persists then saada for pesh e.g. malaysian beadbhi as is the way of the Khalsa.

When did I say that I think only 3HO Sikh have naam etc? I go to the gurdwarra and used to go almost daily for ages. (Also, colour doesnt mean anything to me, we are all Gods kids n i'm not racist.)

I am saying that I have physically seen so many of these sikhs go into such a deep and beautiful samadhi that I really have no words to describe it.

I have yet to see even a few sikhs do the same in the gurdwarra.

Instead of the sikh youth their 20's etc, I have witnessed most times ive been there, gangs of amritdhari boys and even gyanis, slandering girls/ women and other people. In front of the Guru. And as Sukhmani states what the Slanderers are, this to me is complete beadbi and unacceptable.

Ive also heard of sikhs giving other sects with families death threats etc, and this isn't right. What ive written is purely based what on what I have witnessed and felt. U can feel free to argue against it, its just based on my experience.

3ho Sikhs excercise and look after the temple we've been given(Body) excellently, and this is shown by how youthful they look. This is part of the reason they go into such deep samadhi, the energy in the temple flows better and easier when u excercise and yoga is a miracle excercise.

Alot of them do ritualistic crap and the Gurus spoke against this but thats why Im not a 3HO- just a Sikh.

I just feel that people who educate other sects on beadbis should be spiritually and morally right. I hear gyanis Bi*tching and staring rudely at women in the gurdwarra. This isnt gurmat. I've been told of alot of corruption within Gurdwarras and the committees.

So I feel that my feelings of mistrust are warranted. The Khalsa is of the internally pure and if someone feels they truly are by God then they should be the ones to step up, not posers.

I wrote about many of the 3HO sikhs having the core of sikhi down because when u focus on the silence of Nothing/Truth your experiencing reality away from the imagery of the khel- ur going so deep and realising that everything around u is just a dream, an illusion.

If the panj pyare are going to educate 3HO then I just hope they are spiritually well enough to do so with a balanced mind and heart.

No you mean they have yogi life down and not Sikhi

Unless you went into their mind and know their full mind state you cannot say, they went into deep deep samadhi. So they sat like yogi stones and pretended to be in Samdhi.

Again, stop confusing Sikhi with yogi practice. They have yogi practice down.

I see so many 3HO members worshipping in front of stones, killing kids at camps and covering it up, running illegal drugs and guns into foreign countries, defrauding many people out of their money to sell their fake yogi practices, and don't forget about being cowards and intimidating Sikhs trying to expose their true nature. And lets not forget the rapist yogi bhajan rapping his own followers and calling it holy.

Yet you have never spoken up against the same punjabi Sikhs you label bad who deal with Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji's beadbi. Punjabi Sikhs are not good enough to deal with 3HO constant beadbi, but they can deal with beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. 3HO is some kind of God for you. It's clear where your loyalty lies.

3HO are not balanced. They allow gay marraiges, they allow stone worship, they allow the beadbi of Gurbani and accept it. You want to speak of balance, then find someone better to represent balance.

No you mean they have yogi life down and not Sikhi

-No i meant what I said about deep Disciplined Samadhi which is a brilliant quality to have.

Unless you went into their mind and know their full mind state you cannot say, they went into deep deep samadhi. So they sat like yogi stones and pretended to be in Samdhi.

-Nope, improve your spirituality and you'll understand what I mean- it's called ESP and is part of the process of learning and discovering that we are all One.

Again, stop confusing Sikhi with yogi practice. They have yogi practice down.

-Yes they have, but they have also.learned deep samadhi which is the core.of.sikhi and is required to discover Truth.

I see so many 3HO members worshipping in front of stones, killing kids at camps and covering it up, running illegal drugs and guns into foreign countries, defrauding many people out of their money to sell their fake yogi practices, and don't forget about being cowards and intimidating Sikhs trying to expose their true nature. And lets not forget the rapist yogi bhajan rapping his own followers and calling it holy.

-then do what I said we should and get some Real Sikhs to educate them on the error of their ways. To send in a Poser Sikh is hypocrisy and hypocrisy is Manmat.

Yet you have spoken up against the same punjabi Sikhs you label bad who deal with Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji's beadbi. Punjabi Sikhs are not good enough to deal with 3HO constant beadbi, but they can deal with beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. 3HO is some kind of God for you. It's clear where your loyalty lies.

-Lol I already said I dont judge by skin colour or creed. 3HO is not a God to me, thats a ridiculous- statement to make.

A Sikh is a Sikh-a Poser Sikh is not a sikh whether they are 3HO or not.

I was saying that some 3ho sikhs have aspects of sikhi down. Of course when u bring ritual and b/s into it u ruin your efforts, but I see problems with mainstream AND 3HO Sikhs.

3HO are not balanced. They allow gay marraiges, they allow stone worship, they allow the beadbi of Gurbani and accept it. You want to speak of balance, then find someone better to represent balance.

Ive already accepted it-Im not sure why ur asking me to do what ive already done?

A Real Sikh represents Gurbani-someone who day and night applies what Gurbani teaches. Being a sikh is not part-time or practicing half way.

I haven't claimed to be anything- I'm Nothing- just an empty vessel. We're all just dancing to His tune. So I cant be phased. U can't represent Truth- thats Posing/Ego.

-Truth is omnipresent- it's everywhere n everything. U just Live it.

Wow you have one point- deep samadhi? Thats all. So just because they are in deep samadhi we shouldn't ignore the fact they are doing anti-gurmat ? That is total nonsense. In no way kundalini yoga is accepted in Sikhi. These 3ho followers follow Yogi Bhajan's footsteps who is already exposed by many even today's Gursikh named Gursant Singh who even wrote a book about his journey and coming across 3HO cult. They shouldn't be shamed and be vanished away from the Panth though, we really could educate them and bring them on the right path of Sikhi.

WJKK WJKF

There are many valid points of Beadbi being carried out by 3ho what many contributors have mentioned.

Gurbani should not be used to simply get your freak on. However, when one who gets spiritually connected to naam in Kirtan, the aatma of that sikh or person can dance to the name of the true beloved. The body of such a person will start to physically move in a dance true the unstruct sound. This dance is a pure connection with Akal purakh, the very reason why Kirtan is so hard hitting to the sleeping soul.

Wow you have one point- deep samadhi? Thats all. So just because they are in deep samadhi we shouldn't ignore the fact they are doing anti-gurmat ? That is total nonsense. In no way kundalini yoga is accepted in Sikhi. These 3ho followers follow Yogi Bhajan's footsteps who is already exposed by many even today's Gursikh named Gursant Singh who even wrote a book about his journey and coming across 3HO cult. They shouldn't be shamed and be vanished away from the Panth though, we really could educate them and bring them on the right path of Sikhi.

Singh 3HO are not even close to being in Samadhi because their mudras, and yogic postures drag them into duality. This is the case of the blind men and the elephant for those who use anyway to protect them. I have nothing against 3HO other than their manmukh practices. If anyone of them are like Bhagat Dhanna Jatt ji who took a stone to be Akal Purakh then one or two of them could have been fooled in the same manner and had the same dedication as Bhagat Dhanna Jatt ji and achieved the highest state of them all. However this does not make 3HO or their practices correct. This says the naive follower had child like innocence and sat their waiting for Akal Purakh for days and hours with full faith and achieved mukhti. However this is not exclusive to 3HO, but can happen to anyone. If 3HO taught Gurbani is the only mudra, yogic posture, and breathing technique to learn, they would be able to be in samadhi like any other Sikh out there.

Samadhi term is being thrown around in this thread like the Sant term is attached to every joe blow out there, who shows some false commitment to Akal Purakh.

Nope 2 points:

Samadhi and looking after the Body temple we've been blessed with pretty darn well. Kundalini yoga is an amazing excercise- it has soo many health benefits, my relative has started doing it and people say that they look so healthy and youthful. Swimming is also a great excercise and jogging and weights.

I already said theyre doing wrong in other senses-i was just saying wat they're doing right. I've also said that when u do wrong, u ruin your efforts at doing right- and b/s rituals, nindya, bowing down to the 5 theives are wrong.

It's only when people accept their inadequacies, that they learn and are able to reform themselves and climb again.