3Ho Does Beadbi Again Dancing

In this video the 3HO follower and teacher instruct people how to do simran and why.

In the video she instructs how to do it:

1) hold a mudra with your hands (Gurbani outright says mudras hold no value in any type of simran)

2) turn your head side to side as you repeat Vaheguru (Nope, Gurbani doesn't accept this lunatic practice either)

3) Vaheguru meditation can be done from 11 to 31 minutes (Which fool from 3HO made up this rule of Vaheguru simran can be done from 11 to 31 minutes. Not one puratan Rehat says it. Gurbani says do it 24/7 or however long a person can keep themselves absorbed on Vaheguru's name and keep trying till the true Anhad sounds of Vaheguru simran keeps going on 24/7. I mention Anhad sound because this 3HO cult even has a large bell they ring and refer to it as Anhad sound/vibration.

4) Any Kundalini practice starts with bringing hands to the center of the chest and tuning in with yourself (Again focusing on the mudras as her kundalini rapist teacher Yogi Bhajan instructed the 3HO and not on Gurbani. Gurbani says to repeat his name whether standing, sitting or lying down.)

bhagouthee mudhraa man mohiaa maaeiaa ||1|| rehaao || The sacred mudras - ritualistic hand gestures - are made, but the mind remains enticed by Maya. ||1||Pause||

ang 1348

Bhai Gurdas ji Vaar's on yoga postures:

khaechar bhoochar chaacharee ounaman la(n)gh agochar baanaa|| Getting above of the khechar, bhuchar, chachar, unman and agochar (all Yogic postures) mudras he concentrates upon the One Lord.

Gurmukhs and Gurbani says do not waste your time with these useless practices and 3HO are driving people, including a lot of punjabis into what the Gurus pulled us out of in the first place.

I think most sikhs don't have the balanced mindset to deal with any type of beadbi properly.

They go in all guns blazing when they can't even see the beadbi being done daily by so called amritdharis who openly do nindya in the gurdwarras, talk about bullsh*t and are generally full of crap and the 5 theives and dont make much effort to suppress/Kill them and yet still have the Nerve to call themselves Sikh.

I agree, these 3HO freaks have taken over the Gurus uniform, but they don't have an iota in them of the Guru's teachings. They add Khalsa to their name, but they take on the yogi lifestyle, which is rejected by Gurbani. There could not be any worse con-artist than the 3HO cult.

Putting titles without explaining what is happening in the video and what the situation is about is just false propaganda to say these Singhs are extremists? That video of the Nihang getting slapped into his sense is because he was drunk. Do i see that as legimate reason to smack him to remind him who he is. Yes definitely. Does that make me a taliban Sikh? Back then, Akali Phoola ji as jathedar, would probably do the same thing.

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa said burn the person alive whoever is Amritdhari and is drinking alcohol. Khaliban Taliban Sikh is nothing because they would be calling Sant ji worse now. These guys who make up these names are sucking the blood of Sikhs from the inside. They need to be exposed to the whole Khalsa Panth. Here is the video, forward it to 17:15

If people have issues with 3ho, they should use five jathedars of takth sahib to form an dialogue with them or ask them to clarify their stance because it does not seem like jathedars of takth sahiban have issue with 3ho sikh community, not at this point anyway-

However, same jathedar of sri akaal takth sahib did warn against sikh extremism in general-

I agree with him totally. I think Sikh right wing fascist people are doing more beadhi by hijacking gurmat ideals/ radicializing sikh youths than some left wing liberal hippy singing away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTDO0W4DWyI

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=801629453242329

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=381731731984643

veere, The person who created that youtube channel has done so with malicious intent. But at least the veer who created that channel should have used the full description behind those videos instead of writing misleading titles. The video that says beating up people(#5) is actually a known Shiv Sena gangster who was bullying around Sikhs and even using physical violence and threatening people with his links with Shiv Sena gang members. The Singhs did Sodha of this gangster. So this description should be written there veer.

The video after that in which the drunk Nihang in Guru Jee's Bana is being beaten should also be correctly titled giving full info. A Nihang is like a respected representative of guru jee. He is like a Christian priest or Muslim Maulvi or Buddhist Monk. I doubt Christians, Muslims, Buddhists would remain silent if their priest, maulvi or monk was caught doing immoral activity like drinking on a daily bases.

Another video on that youtube channel is of Singhs beating a Dehdhaari Guru or a fake Guru who misleads sangat and even engages in sexual activity with women in their sangat, yet the uploader has again ignored to put this up on the description.

I don't know about the other videos, so I wont comment on them. Only commenting on the ones I know the full background of.

Videos with titles Taliban Sikhs? Lol this video poster just want us to look bad...when in the video you posted of the man getting punishment on the street was because he did nindiya of one of our Gurus or something to GGS not sure but definitely did something bad. Of course though they don't describe the situation. The video of the woman gettng hit is bad but as bad as an illicit relationship and who is the Singh hitting him? I disagree with him hitting the woman but whats the whole story?

Here is an actual bully and coward from the Chardikala jatha, Jugat Guru Singh Khalsa. 3HO throw out Gursant Singh out of their event for filming their event and then the coward Jugat Guru Singh Khalsa boxes in Gursant Singh and starts to intimidate him. I am pretty sure the person who made the khaliban taliban titles for those videos is a regular member here, who I refer to as secular-quasi religious fanatic.

Now that video should also be included in that channel. This is also Khalibani activity but this time done by prominent member of 3ho

I agree. Let's go secular-quasi religious fanatic, I know you are watching in the shadows. Did you lose your fingers and cannot type anymore? What is taking so long post this video also up with the same title as you have done before with Sikhs of Punjabi descent.

If people have any specific questions for me, please take it over pm or email me or even better alternative public forum sphere where there are no rules of engagement- www.sikhawareness.com as i more inclined to freely express myself there. I will not be responding to anymore queries on this thread or going off-topic on this thread.

E-mail me.............lol...........secular-quasi religious fanatics are too funny. Beat them with their own stick and they still don't learn. Eagle eye view says to load up the 3HO coward video as you have loaded the other videos with your hate for Punjabi Sikhs foaming out from the corners and down from the front.